Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2017, 10:31 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Trump got his yoyo out again. Sending democrats up and down.

This Yoyo trick was design for democrats today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISHHuEnFajY
Indeed.

This is what you not hearing about today.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...eak/436608001/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
What congress is debating is nothing like his healthcare plan, ....
LOL. Most people know that "debate" means they are not finished.

Old 06-29-2017, 10:33 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,322,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I mean come on, I realize this is par for the course for him and not the biggest of his issues, but this is just so disgusting and unpresidential.

An official statement by a sitting US president is insulting a woman's looks and intelligence, because she was critical of him on the morning show he claims not to watch.

How can you people condone this behavior? How does this dignify the office of the Presidency?
I call the show, "Morning Joke."

Is it acceptable for someone in the Media to Tweet to the President of the United States, "You're a pig?" Bill Kristol just did.

The people that bully President Trump and make disparaging remarks deserve the same back. That's how Donald Trump fights back. Deal with it. I agree with him.

The Left have had this coming to them for a long time.

Old 06-29-2017, 10:33 AM

31,084 posts, read 22,107,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I'd bet $$$ to donuts some of the very same people who are fine with Trump's juvenile behavior are the hypocrites who feignIng outrage over Obama putting his feet up on his desk.
Naw, Its more about the Peace prize winning Hypocrite attacking 3 more countries than his Predassessor, using a billion dollars in cruise missiles killing hundreds of Innocence, trading Deserters for Terrorist, using the power of the office to prevent his gun running AG from prosecution, promising the American puplic the ACA would save average Americans thousands of dollars, proclaiming that the killing of Americans was the result of a Youtube video, giving billions of dollars to an enemy country who is already using that money to produce nuclear weapons. What American does this kind of thing

Old 06-29-2017, 10:34 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,018,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
This makes Melania look quite foolish since she supposedly wants to campaign against cyber bullying. hard to do that when your own husband is the poster boy for launching such attacks.

Bless her heart, I believe she gave that project up long ago. I think she was very wise to do so, recognizing that she would face unrelenting criticism due to her husband's behavior.

I also imagine that she probably quietly tells young Barron that his father's behavior is not proper behavior. I would hope that the young man realizes this on his own, but time will, alas, tell.

7,235 posts, read 7,043,473 times
I guess this is why Melania chose online bullying as her FLOTUS platform? How much did she bleed after her latest facelift?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Now that's hilarious. Here's my argument:
Nope. When you resort to insult in a post, then I don't address it. Real discussion does not require that tactic.

16,579 posts, read 20,720,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Trump got his yoyo out again. Sending democrats up and down.

This Yoyo trick was design for democrats today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISHHuEnFajY
It's actually a distraction for his base. They're cheering him on and not paying attention to the fact that he's lost interest in health care reform and the Republicans are about to rob them blind. Have fun with that.

Old 06-29-2017, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto Jeff View Post
With something that is quite worse than Obamacare, which is something I could never dream of happening. At least, as his plan exists in its current stage. Hardly looking good for him.
Then won't you be happy? The voters will punish him for it, if that turns out to be true.

My money is on that not happening.

Old 06-29-2017, 10:36 AM

13,429 posts, read 9,962,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LOL. Most people know that "debate" means they are not finished.
Is this what they're debating? (Thanks to JAMS - I'm borrowing your post)

Trump promised he had a plan that would "have insurance for everybody," where "there will be no cuts to Medicaid," "nobody will be worse off financially," and that "everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.”

Because if it is I'll be happy to eat my words. I won't skip a meal in anticipation, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies