Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2017, 07:33 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times

Advertisements

Libs have really lost it . They think 99 percent of Americans have been victimized by Trump ??

they are just so over the top with the theatrics and drama.

Media has been doing a great job of brainwashing these lemmings
---
And in Amarillo, in the Texas Panhandle, a small march made its way through downtown to the local office of Republican U.S. Rep. Mac Thornberry, NBC station KAMR reported.

The march ended in a "die-in" to express support for the "99% of Americans either victimized or exploited by the Trump Regime," the organizers, the High Plains Circle of Non-Violence, said in a statement.

Protesters Rally in Dozens of Cities to Call for Trump's Impeachment - NBC News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2017, 07:42 AM

15,638 posts, read 10,396,089 times
Who are these anti-Trump protesters?

Most look to be very old or very young.

Reporters don't interview them and reveal their stories. Are they employed? Where do they live? Are they Americans? Etc. I'm always curious to know their stories when I see photos of these people.

Old 07-03-2017, 08:02 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Who are these anti-Trump protesters?

Most look to be very old or very young.

Reporters don't interview them and reveal their stories. Are they employed? Where do they live? Are they Americans? Etc. I'm always curious to know their stories when I see photos of these people.
I find it amazing that so many in Los Angeles don't even vote in local elections and there is so much going on locally to actually protest with our mayor and city council . Yet people are wasting their effort on impeaching Trump .

Mainstream media is only focusing on ridiculous conspiracy theories about Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies