Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2017, 07:14 PM

8,922 posts, read 5,663,850 times

Advertisements

Obama is not the problem. The problem is the moron you righties elected as president of this great country. We don't need to make it great again. That's a crock. Trump has more knowledge about this hacking to win the election. He even called out for the Russians to hack Hillary's missing email. Trump is working close with the Russians because he is greedy and there may be money in it for him to drop the sanctions on Russia. Traitor Trump is going to be impeached...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2017, 07:14 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,458,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Should Obama be investigated for rebellion or insurrection when he enters the U.S. again ?

18 US code 2383
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States

Rebellion, or insurrection is a refusal of obedience or order. It refers to the open resistance against the orders of an established authority.

The statements made by Obama on foreign soil and meeting with foreign leaders, such as, So. Korean leader, soon after he met with President Trump. Calls into question his actions and should require investigation into his conduct and conversations. Obama seems to have forgotten we only have one president at a time and it isn't him ( the bubble headed ego man boy child). Obama offered a statement of support in late January for protesters who staged massive demonstrations at the nation’s airports in response to Trump’s travel order that impacted travelers and immigrants from several predominantly Muslim countries. Is Obama meeting with foreign leaders and encouraging or inciting protesters abroad putting President Trump in danger and undermining his foreign policy ? The CIA better be on the job watching this scumbag POS former president.

Whatever he may think of President Trump's politics it should stop at the water’s edge—otherwise, it will be virtually impossible for the United States to build an effective and sustainable foreign policy without bipartisan support.
Private Citizen Obama can do whatever he wishes...within the law. Calling for a demonstration is not illegal--people do it every day. He is free to go about the world..talking to whomever wishes to talk to him.

Does he have influence..you bet he does! As for being watched..you have heard of the Secret Service?

He has lifetime protection--and a babysitter.

If the tinfoil hat crowd are right--The CIA reports to Obama.

Old 07-04-2017, 07:18 PM

10,411 posts, read 15,653,863 times
Quote:
Should Obama be investigated for rebellion or insurrection when he enters the U.S. again ?

18 US code 2383
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States

Rebellion, or insurrection is a refusal of obedience or order. It refers to the open resistance against the orders of an established authority.

The statements made by Obama on foreign soil and meeting with foreign leaders, such as, So. Korean leader, soon after he met with President Trump. Calls into question his actions and should require investigation into his conduct and conversations. Obama seems to have forgotten we only have one president at a time and it isn't him ( the bubble headed ego man boy child). Obama offered a statement of support in late January for protesters who staged massive demonstrations at the nation’s airports in response to Trump’s travel order that impacted travelers and immigrants from several predominantly Muslim countries. Is Obama meeting with foreign leaders and encouraging or inciting protesters abroad putting President Trump in danger and undermining his foreign policy ? The CIA better be on the job watching this scumbag POS former president.

Whatever he may think of President Trump's politics it should stop at the water’s edge—otherwise, it will be virtually impossible for the United States to build an effective and sustainable foreign policy without bipartisan support.

Barack Hussein Obama is not a American citizen he was born in Kenya Africa and not the United States of America....here we go again...LOL

Old 07-04-2017, 07:31 PM

76,966 posts, read 47,838,784 times
Quote:
You should spend the rest of your days investigating him

Old 07-04-2017, 07:41 PM

34,296 posts, read 15,736,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You should spend the rest of your days investigating him
Thanks for your support !!!

I knew I was on to something bigly !!!

Old 07-04-2017, 07:44 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,520,444 times
Quote:
Thanks for your support !!!

I knew I was on to something bigly !!!

You keep ignoring that what you claim Obama is guilty. If so is Trump. Sucks to be you.

Old 07-04-2017, 07:48 PM

5,746 posts, read 2,799,026 times
I would really like to know if CD gets any federal money from the department of health and human services for providing outpatient psychiatric care. I have never seen so many totally unhinged people in one place.

Old 07-04-2017, 07:53 PM

34,296 posts, read 15,736,775 times
[quote=EvilEyeFleegle;48729547]
Quote:
Private Citizen Obama can do whatever he wishes...within the law. Calling for a demonstration is not illegal--people do it every day. He is free to go about the world..talking to whomever wishes to talk to him.
That's the whole point "within the law".

Quote:
Does he have influence..you bet he does! As for being watched..you have heard of the Secret Service?
I'm sure he has flatulence, not sure about the influence.

How secret could they be if everyone knows about them ?

Quote:
He has lifetime protection--and a babysitter.
That's a necessity !!!

Quote:
If the tinfoil hat crowd are right--The CIA reports to Obama.
Huuuuuummmmm I hadn't heard that before. I'll check that out pronto. mum's the word, OK, this is not the kind of information that should be leaked

Old 07-04-2017, 08:06 PM

4,668 posts, read 3,923,733 times
This is a pretty bonkers thread. We have no idea what was said, so we can have no opinion. If the CIA believes Obama should be investigated, they will do it. I will trust their judgement over anyone here on CD.

Everytime a former president leaves the country and talks to foreign dignitaries, will they need to be investigated? Come on.

Old 07-04-2017, 08:08 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,520,444 times
[quote=phma;48729843]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
That's the whole point "within the law".

I'm sure he has flatulence, not sure about the influence.

How secret could they be if everyone knows about them ?

That's a necessity !!!

Huuuuuummmmm I hadn't heard that before. I'll check that out pronto. mum's the word, OK, this is not the kind of information that should be leaked

Great Columbo.. You have it all figured out. Since you are a world class lawyer you will make all this stick. Just one thing. How will you keep us updated?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies