Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2017, 05:10 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
and...

so what

the Russian lawyer contacted them, telling them of the Russia/Clinton connection, and trumps people said thanks, but no thanks, we are not looking for that kind of dirt
Do you have ears that work? They met w/her BECAUSE she said she had information. Jesus, the brain power of cons is at zero.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:13 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet757f View Post
Oh my goodness this is breaktaking!!!! The end is near!! Prepare the world for bad news!!! How about we let him run the country instead of trying to dig up petty stuff. If Trump fails we all fail since we are on the same boat.
let me make sure i understand. You are suggesting the public and the media should simply close their eyes to any abuses of power, misconduct, treason etc, in order to help Trump succeed as POTUS..?

Really? i say NOPE, and i am delighted to see our media chasing down these leads and exposing donald for the thief traitor he appears to be.

good honest americans are not going to turn a blind and abandon our freedoms just so a few trumpers can feel good about voting for a sexual assaulter and abuser.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:14 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,801,130 times
Make Attorneys G.....? Again

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The big problem here is the fact that the Trump admin has been lying about this all along insisting there were no such meetings. They have mocked every suggestion of such meetings as 'fake news'.

This is collusion, and cover-up of collusion.
I agree, if the GOP find their nerve, Trump is toast. If not it will require the Dems getting some power back to get putin out of the white house.

7,713 posts, read 4,749,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Name one campaign who did their "opposition" research in a country that is considered an adversary to the USA....

Ask yourself....What is the first thing criminals do when they are caught....They lawyer up, which Donald Trump Jr. along with practically the whole Trump den of criminals has done.
Adversary? Obama said the cold war was over & this type of thinking was something from the 1980's foreign policy. Russia is our ally in the fight against ISIS.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:22 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,167,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Make Attorneys G.....? Again
It's an attorney rematch. Trump Jr. hired the same lawyer who defended the Gambino and Genovese mafia dons while Mueller hired the same prosecutor who successfully convicted those very same dons. This whole thing is unfolding like a B movie with an improbable plot!

Old 07-10-2017, 05:28 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,749,163 times
Quote:
The big problem here is the fact that the Trump admin has been lying about this all along insisting there were no such meetings. They have mocked every suggestion of such meetings as 'fake news'.

Define collusion? Meeting with an attorney who's not an agent of the Russian government? How is that collusion?

Old 07-10-2017, 05:33 PM

10,461 posts, read 4,042,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
more garbage from the liberals trying to force a change in presidents. at what point are you people going to realize that it wont happen, because there is NOTHING to this so called russian connection.

this meme is getting tired and long in the tooth.
Tell me about it. I stopped watching news because I am literally, getting sick and tired of this. There is nothing, or it would have come out by now.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:36 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,490,585 times
Quote:

This is likely just one of many meetings, by many people. This is important news. It caused Trump to tweet a fake news link today saying Comey leaked classified information. Trump did this in an attempt to change the top headline away from the Russia collusion meeting. It didn't work, but he tried.

Hopefully he won't decide to nuke N Korea in a few hours, in another attempt to change the news headlines away from the Russian collusion.

You can guarantee that at this very moment, Bannon and Trump are trying to decide step they need to take in order to change the narrative away from the Donald Jr Russian Attorney meeting.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:48 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Well, as we can see, it is business as usual, the left takes opinions and runs like they are facts....
I knew Donald Jr wasn't held in the highest regard but it's sad to see the right throw so much shade at him, they assume whatever he says is a lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies