Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 04:34 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
He is being scorned by Trey Gowdy and FOX news now. Losing both of those in one week is a most impressive milestone. Major props are due for such an audacious and stunning display of corrupton, dishonesty, and stupidity.
Trey Gowdy? That worm has turned?

Old 07-16-2017, 04:34 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
Still whining about Hillary, 8 months after the election. But but but Don Jr's Russian collusion doesn't matter because Hillary!!!
This isn't about her and he can't help but to whine about it like a little child. I'm surprised that he doesn't throw himself on the floor kicking and screaming.

Old 07-16-2017, 05:26 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trey Gowdy? That worm has turned?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwKUc0QzAmQ

Old 07-16-2017, 05:49 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
He doesn't seem as a concerned about the collusion as he is about how the drip-drip-drip is interfering with tax reform.

Nonetheless, he is speaking up about how troubled he is. Step in the right direction.

Old 07-16-2017, 06:12 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Putin and company dished the dirt, IMO.

Putin has control of Trump but Trump can't do what Putin wants right now due to Mueller's investigation and due to the constant scrutiny of the press. The press is really exposing Trump and limiting him from being as sneaky as he tries to be. Trump is stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. He's afraid of what Putin will do next and he wants to give in to Putin's demands, but he cannot. It would be very telling if Trump suddenly gives back the Russian compounds in NY and Maryland next week. He really really wants to do this because it's the deal he made with Putin many months ago and now Putin is forcing him to act on it, "or else". Trump got a sneak peak at "or else" when junior's emails got exposed.
i agree completely , i would rep you but once again i have to spread it around first.

Your post is like you read my mind. ..... Did you?

Old 07-16-2017, 06:15 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sagain View Post
So ironic that the world of the sixties Vietnam era, environmental era, civil rights era etc., is happening again, for the same reasons, Russia and China. Those of you too young to remember, or too self involved to care should be reading up on world events of that era, to truly understand what you are watching unfold today. All the same players are involved, in one way or another. the wealthy, of these countries did this before. Anyone eyes, ears and minds open, can see pretty clearly what is happening for the special folks, (wealthy and upper middle class) and to, the rest of you, Wake up. I'm happy, I have my piece of the world and all the comforts....if I don't live too long.....but those in your 20s, 30s, phew, I fear for your ignorance and your refusal to see, and I pray you start paying close attention. You are the inheritors of this whole mess. Quit with the sound bite 140 character lives you are leading. That isn't what is happening to you. Your self absorption will be your own demise.
cool story bro, but would make a lot more sense if you attempted to layout some actual ideas other than telling everyone else they dont have a clue. either you are simply spreading FUD or you made an error. Open an thread and discuss it, or explain yourself. Otherwise it is just noise.

Old 07-16-2017, 06:21 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
He doesn't seem as a concerned about the collusion as he is about how the drip-drip-drip is interfering with tax reform.

Nonetheless, he is speaking up about how troubled he is. Step in the right direction.
It's a start.

Old 07-16-2017, 06:32 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,756,269 times
It's not a start. It's called hedging your bets. The only thing that would get the GOP to stop backing Trump is if he was caught admitting sexual assault ........

Old 07-16-2017, 06:32 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,898,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
cool story bro, but would make a lot more sense if you attempted to layout some actual ideas other than telling everyone else they dont have a clue. either you are simply spreading FUD or you made an error. Open an thread and discuss it, or explain yourself. Otherwise it is just noise.
Maybe you overlooked it, but the poster to which you responded suggested that those who did not actually live through the 1960s and 1970s as young adults read about the events of that time, and educate themselves, as there are many, many parallels with what we've seeing and experiencing today.

Hardly "just noise". Like that poster, I lived through that time - and while there are many similarities, what's going on now has me equally concerned.

I never expected to be attending rallies, signing numerous petitions, writing letters and making frequent calls to my representatives and registering new voters at the start of my eighth decade, but have felt compelled by conscience to do so in response to the rampant dishonesty, corruption, and outright anti-Americanism of the current administration and their cronies.

I have been considerably more politically active since January 20 than I was during my 1960s college years.

Why? - Because I love my country, and I fear for it.

Old 07-16-2017, 06:35 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,756,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Maybe you overlooked it, but the poster to which you responded suggested that those who did not actually live through the 1960s and 1970s as young adults read about the events of that time, and educate themselves, as there are many, many parallels with what we've seeing and experiencing today.

Hardly "just noise". Like that poster, I lived through that time - and while there are many similarities, what's going on now has me equally concerned.

I never expected to be attending rallies, signing numerous petitions, writing letters and making frequent calls to my representatives and registering new voters at the start of my eighth decade, but have felt compelled by conscience to do so in response to the rampant dishonesty, corruption, and outright anti-Americanism of the current administration and their cronies.

I have been considerably more politically active since January 20 than I was during my 1960s college years.
Why? - Because I love my country, and I fear for it.
I have a whole new level of respect for you sir....... My Generation could learn much from you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies