Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 05:45 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
DJT Jr is guilty of being stupidly excited to get dirt and taking the meeting in the first place instead of letting underlings handle such things like other opposition research is handled.

But

"no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case"
"no evidence of criminal intent"

Gander meet goose.
What was Junior's intent?

Old 07-11-2017, 05:46 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Very, very interesting... immediately after Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner met with the Russian attorney Veselnitskaya there was a sudden increase in two things:

1. A sharp increase in money flowing into the Trump campaign.

2. A very large increase in computer activity between Trump's NY server and Alfa Bank in Russia.

https://twitter.com/tcapotesashes/st...26415512080384

Of course Don Junior insists the meeting was about adoptions... oh wait, we talked about damaging information on Hillary too... but previously Don Junior said he never met with Russians and didn't disclose it on his forms.

Drip, drip, drip... meanwhile, Bob Mueller keeps adding top-notch prosecutors to his team. He wouldn't do that unless he's got lots of good evidence and is building a solid case.
Obviously, just a coincidence that should just be ignored.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:49 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,809,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
To get dirt obviously. What was Hillary's?

To hide her communications from public document preservation regulations.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:49 PM

7,824 posts, read 4,565,821 times
The only thing I find odd about all of this is it wasn't Eric, the dim one, that brought this whole thing crashing down on the old man. Go figure

Old 07-11-2017, 05:50 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,800,352 times
Scary article how GOP Congressman are standing behind Trump and still claim this is nothing more than another distraction.

I think with talk like that Trump will survive this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...78f_story.html

He may have to finally change his tune.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:52 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southbound2017 View Post
I am Democrat and voted Hillary but Trump is very entertaining

I am enjoying this Trump drama
Me too. The Trump Show is like reading a book with all kinds of crazy stuff happening and you never know what will happen next, although you see what general direction it's heading.

Thank goodness for the special counsel though. If it wasn't for the special counsel I don't think it would be as amusing.

I think our allies know he's a nutcase and as soon as another president is in office, the relationships with those countries will be patched up.

It's also fun watching the Trumpkins' responses. They think the lefties are upset. We're not.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:57 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,285,932 times
So where can I read some real no-spin, no-fake news on this?

Old 07-11-2017, 05:58 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,193,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
DJT Jr is guilty of being stupidly excited to get dirt and taking the meeting in the first place instead of letting underlings handle such things like other opposition research is handled.

But

"no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case"
"no evidence of criminal intent"

Gander meet goose.
This is pretty much it at this point. Stupid move to take the meeting and terrible optics now (this was before the Russia story) but was desperate to find dirt on Hillary. It was an opposition research attempt by an amateur in politics and nothing seemed to come out of it. People claiming he should face treason charges over it are desperate for this to be the thing that takes down trump.

Now if deals were made in the meeting with the kremlin that's another story. She says she was not with the kremlin so I hope that didn't happen. I didn't vote for an establishment conservative in Pence no matter how good of a job he's done as VP.

Old 07-11-2017, 06:01 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
This is pretty much it at this point. Stupid move to take the meeting and terrible optics now (this was before the Russia story) but was desperate to find dirt on Hillary. It was an opposition research attempt by an amateur in politics and nothing seemed to come out of it. People claiming he should face treason charges over it are desperate for this to be the thing that takes down trump.

Now if deals were made in the meeting with the kremlin that's another story. She says she was not with the kremlin so I hope that didn't happen. I didn't vote for an establishment conservative in Pence no matter how good of a job he's done as VP.
Pence would be far worse that Trump could ever be. Pence might actually get things done.

Old 07-11-2017, 06:04 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,800,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Well he just said it again:

Trump Jr., insisted the meeting was "a nothing," saying that, "I wouldn’t have even remembered it until you started scouring through this stuff. It was literally just a wasted 20 minutes, which was a shame."

It was a shame because his intent and desire was to get Russia to tell him the dirt they collected against Clinton.

All of this would have been legal had an American came forward with any information on Clinton.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies