Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 08:07 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Communism is diametrically opposed to everything America has ever stood for. You really should educate yourself about their "political beliefs" before you humiliate yourself again.
It's not our problem.

Old 07-11-2017, 08:08 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
"the woman voting for Trump twice"... That's the best you can do?

How about all the people being bused around for HRC? The dead people voting for HRC?
Just because Trump said it does not make it true. He never did give us the proof he had, did he?

7,520 posts, read 2,810,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
If there was criminal intent to receive communications concerning rigging an American election from a foreign government, it really doesn't matter what information changed hands or nothing at all. A crime was committed, and is punishable.
I read nothing in that email chain about rigging any election. It discusses documentation that puts Clinton in a bad light. Intent is extremely hard to prove as Comey has told us. All people running for office want to put their opponent in a bad light and bring forth shady dealings. Clinton's people spent tons of $$ doing just that.

Hopefully Mueller will do a decent job. Meanwhile we can wait.

18,021 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Another nothing burger..so where is the collusion?
What, in a legal sense does collusion even mean? Answer, nothing.

If it even were a thing, which it's not, would it be illegal? No.

But lose your minds over this Libbys! The idiot GOP senators will finish Trumpcare while y'all dance in the streets over TrumpJrGate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonimuso View Post
I posted a question about why this particular thread is stickied (as opposed to other threads) and it seems like my post got deleted for some reason.

So I'll ask again and hope the person who either stickied this post OR deleted my question will answer (PM me if you like). Why is THIS particular tread stickied? Aren't stickied threads usually for forum rules and announcements? It seems like an attempt to add 'weight' to the idea that that Donald Trump Jr. did something wrong by keeping it at the top of the sub-forum.
They create a sticky whenever they think they have President Donald J Trump by the short ones, then after about two days or 2499 posts, whichever comes first, it slips through their hands and they go Waa! waa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrah View Post
Look up the legal definition of collusion.
I did.

The only legal use of the word involves price fixing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
No, she is not tied to the Kremlin.

She is Russian and an Attorney.

It is like saying a German Attorney is tied to the Nazis.
Right. She's a Russian attorney period. The TV pundits keep saying she's a Russian government attorney. That's a big fat liberal lie. But it sells papers and airtime but will be one more Waaburger.

Last edited by McGowdog; 07-11-2017 at 08:41 PM..

8,590 posts, read 12,350,394 times
Quote:

How about all the people being bused around for HRC? The dead people voting for HRC?
Show me the facts from multiple, legitimate sources for this claim. Your favorite pseudo-news blog doesn't count as a legitimate source.

783 posts, read 576,905 times
I posted a question about why this particular thread is stickied (as opposed to other threads) and it seems like my post got deleted for some reason.

So I'll ask again and hope the person who either stickied this post OR deleted my question will answer (PM me if you like). Why is THIS particular tread stickied? Aren't stickied threads usually for forum rules and announcements? It seems like an attempt to add 'weight' to the idea that that Donald Trump Jr. did something wrong by keeping it at the top of the sub-forum.

Old 07-11-2017, 08:09 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,801,130 times
Quote:

I showed you an actual convicted voter.

You gave me back a rumour.

I have an idea..let's call it a draw and focus on the subject of this thread.

Now did Donald Jr attempt to commit a crime?

Pardon me while I quote facts:

Foreign Nationals Brochure - Federal Election Commission
https://www​. fec .gov/pages/.../ foreign .sht...
The Prohibition. The Federal Election Campaign
Act (FECA) prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state, or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly.

Old 07-11-2017, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Exactly. Just like these inexperience people trying to run this country, they don't have a clue. They seem to do a lot of things without thinking, Don Jr is a good example of that.
Invading Syria without thinking wasn't so bright either.

Old 07-11-2017, 08:11 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
I read nothing in that email chain about rigging any election. It discusses documentation that puts Clinton in a bad light. Intent is extremely hard to prove as Comey has told us. All people running for office want to put their opponent in a bad light and bring forth shady dealings. Clinton's people spent tons of $$ doing just that.

Hopefully Mueller will do a decent job. Meanwhile we can wait.
When it is in writing it is so much easier.

Old 07-11-2017, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
So far Putin hasn't lobbed any nuclear missiles here but he is getting prepared.. Putin made the statement that if Hillary was elected it was WAR..
No he didn't. Why would you lie about this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies