Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 07:15 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
I'm going to need the Trump campaign to start showing me evidence of multiple meetings with representatives from China, Germany, India, Brazil or literally any other country that isn't Russia before I buy the Trumpkin's "It's perfectly normal for a candidate to discuss policy with other nations" angle.
That's what I'm wondering.

Where are all the meetings with spies from China? Surely, China is every bit as important a trading and security partner as Russia.

Old 07-09-2017, 07:17 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,611,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Yup, the Russian fairy tale is dead. But see above. It doesn't matter if it's true or not. It just gives libs another excuse to bash Trump for 100 posts or so. They're beyond boring to read but libs find it thrilling.
Trump supporters conveniently forgot how much they bashed Obama on a daily basis. I admit I bashed Obama on some stuff but on a daily basis.

Old 07-09-2017, 07:30 AM

8,499 posts, read 4,552,009 times
why did so many associates of donald j trump meet russians tied to the kremlin numerous times in the midst of a presidential campaign?

Old 07-09-2017, 07:31 AM

37,795 posts, read 40,994,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Just when you thought this disastrous G20 input on behalf of the US would be the embarrassment of the week.

Trump Team Met With Lawyer Linked to Kremlin During Campaign https://nyti.ms/2uWPOMw
“We have learned from both our own investigation and public reports that the participants in the meeting misrepresented who they were and who they worked for,” said Mark Corallo, a spokesman for President Trump’s legal team. “Specifically, we have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives to develop opposition research on the President and which commissioned the phony Steele dossier. " "These developments raise serious issues as to exactly who authorized and participated in any effort by Russian nationals to influence our election in any manner,” Corallo said."

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/07/...idnt-follow-up

Old 07-09-2017, 07:32 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,048,277 times
Here, let me provide Trumpers with a convenient list of acceptable responses:

"FAKE!!! EVERYTHING IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"But Hillary/Obama....!!!"

"Trump is so awesome!!!"

"I love how treason upsets the snowflake liberals. That's really all that matters!"

"The Russian stuff is so over, Demorats! Trump is embarrassing you with his genius-level trolling!"

"The lamestream media can't be trusted! Whatever they say, the opposite is true (except on Fox or Breitbart)!"

Old 07-09-2017, 08:57 AM

6,940 posts, read 9,674,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Here, let me provide Trumpers with a convenient list of acceptable responses:

"FAKE!!! EVERYTHING IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"But Hillary/Obama....!!!"

"Trump is so awesome!!!"

"I love how treason upsets the snowflake liberals. That's really all that matters!"

"The Russian stuff is so over, Demorats! Trump is embarrassing you with his genius-level trolling!"

"The lamestream media can't be trusted! Whatever they say, the opposite is true (except on Fox or Breitbart)!"
You forgot

"The election is over. You have liberal tears. "

Old 07-09-2017, 09:47 AM

252 posts, read 123,960 times
Quote:
I just want a single republican to admit that all this contact with ONE foreign government is highly irregular.
Is it HIGHLY IRREGULAR for EVERY politician NOT just president to have ALL the contact with the Israelis as they do? Read what Oliver Stone said after his interview with Putin

Stone: “Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia.”

People can claim he is Anti Semitic BUT Stone is half Jewish and one of a TINY handful of REAL people who ask hard questions so he gets my respect.

Old 07-09-2017, 10:02 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,787,488 times
How Trump brought a dying Russia investigation back to life

Here's an interesting article about the Trump campaign and collusion. Kudos to CNN for their fair assessment. So much for fake news.

Pay close attention to the last sentence.

Allegations demand investigations. Finding proof of an allegation is a horse of another feather. Investigations often turn up things unrelated to the initial investigation.

Trump is hiding something. Whether it be collusion or money laundering or something else. It doesn't matter. We need to know exactly who we are dealing with for the good of our country.

Someone posted an interesting documentary about machine politics and the corruption, nepotism, and pay to play mentality that has 4 of our last governors in jail. Add to that countless judges and other officials. This mentality is systematically destroying our state. The parallels between Chicago machine politics and the white house are chilling.

Lets put our country above party or an individual and find out exactly who we are dealing with. This president is secretive to the point of being suspicious. Now we have Walter Shaub the chief of US ethics resigning. "In working with this current administration, it has become clear to me that we need improvements to the existing program."

Red flags are everywhere with this administration. Putin is not our friend nor should he be friends with our president. For those of you who think that it should be okay for our president to be buddy buddy with the enemy please do some research.

Old 07-09-2017, 10:07 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:
I'm going to need the Trump campaign to start showing me evidence of multiple meetings with representatives from China, Germany, India, Brazil or literally any other country that isn't Russia before I buy the Trumpkin's "It's perfectly normal for a candidate to discuss policy with other nations" angle.

Good for you!

Old 07-09-2017, 10:08 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,214,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Just when you thought this disastrous G20 input on behalf of the US would be the embarrassment of the week.

Trump Team Met With Lawyer Linked to Kremlin During Campaign https://nyti.ms/2uWPOMw
Oh my God!!!

Reality, who cares.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies