Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 07:58 AM

8,420 posts, read 7,422,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
Trump, like any normal thinking American, is sick and tired of this witch hunt.

But people like you love to talk about
Charlottesville / TRUMP IS A RACIST! - Russia - rinse and repeat.
Read again for content.

If there's nothing there, why is Trump screaming at McConnell over nothing?

Innocent people don't act so crazy desperate.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:01 AM

16,282 posts, read 10,424,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Read again for content.

If there's nothing there, why is Trump screaming at McConnell over nothing?

Innocent people don't act so crazy desperate.
It is simply amazing. Not every Trump supporter is an idiot, I am convinced of that. But every action from the President throughout this entire ordeal was the actions of a man with something to hide. You don't have to be smart to understand that.

However you have to be really stupid to think this thing has died down and is going away.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:05 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,851,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
No surprise it was not just confined to the FBI investigation. Trump was also trying to obstruct the congressional investigations as well.

Yep, his vulgar rant during his phone call to MM is just more evidence for an Obstruction of justice charge, the DESPICABLE MORON!

Old 08-23-2017, 08:28 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Yep, his vulgar rant during his phone call to MM is just more evidence for an Obstruction of justice charge, the DESPICABLE MORON!
And the Irony is if trump were impeached by the House, McConnell would be the one man that could save his arse in the Senate. Trump is simply not a very smart man

Old 08-23-2017, 08:36 AM

957 posts, read 758,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Trump is not only an embarrassment to thinking people he is an embarrassment to his own party. I think Mitch and the gang are about to throw in the towel on this clown. Graham, McCain, McConnell, Jeff Flake and Susan Collins are 5 very important Senators who know this man is nuts. There are others out there in the Senate who are keeping quiet about it but are in the same corner as these influential Senators.
You know he's in trouble when Sen Bob Corker, (who at one time was being considered for a cabinet post) is questioning his sanity.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:53 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,675,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
Trump, like any normal thinking American, is sick and tired of this witch hunt.

Witch hunt my butt.Read the link an educate yourself,trump is making a fool out of you!

Interactive Timeline: Everything We Know About Russia and President Trump

Old 08-23-2017, 11:02 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,851,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowmike View Post
You know he's in trouble when Sen Bob Corker, (who at one time was being considered for a cabinet post) is questioning his sanity.

A-M-E-N! It will be pure ecstasy when he's out..... and we never hear him mentioned again, until he's on his way to Hell!

Old 08-23-2017, 11:08 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,333,111 times
All these wimps like Mitch McConnell Ryan Flake Corker and all the rest of the RINO scum are weak and basically Democrats. They are going to pay a heavy price for stabbing the president in the back

Old 08-23-2017, 11:23 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,333,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
LOL, you do know that Trump was a Democrat, and Ivanka and Jared Kushner are STILL registered Democrats.....right...you know that right?
If democrats start adopting nationalist and populist issues I will vote for them. Strengthening the borders, stopping illegal immigration, bringing jobs back to america, punishing outsourcing, putting america first, repairing infrastructure, looking after working and middle class people they will get my vote

They wont though, they are the prisoner of special interest groups like minorities, feminists, transgenders etc. They care too much about taking down monuments,cop killer and black lives matter, antifa, battling anti islamic hatred, trans gender soldiers etc. The Democrat party is lost

Old 08-23-2017, 01:46 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,596,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
If democrats start adopting nationalist and populist issues I will vote for them. Strengthening the borders, stopping illegal immigration, bringing jobs back to america, punishing outsourcing, putting america first, repairing infrastructure, looking after working and middle class people they will get my vote

They wont though, they are the prisoner of special interest groups like minorities, feminists, transgenders etc. They care too much about taking down monuments,cop killer and black lives matter, antifa, battling anti islamic hatred, trans gender soldiers etc. The Democrat party is lost

The funny thing about what you request, is that Trump has done none of it, himself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies