Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 12:57 PM

252 posts, read 124,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Wow, so the high confidence of our intelligence agencies is not good enough, but the flapping gums of a know-nothing idiot is credible to you?

And you wonder why we think cultists are idiots? You just answered that question.
Hell no its not. I don't trust any of them they ALL depend on war and conflict to stay afloat so OF COURSE they needed a NEW enemy to pick a fight with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2017, 12:57 PM

9,509 posts, read 4,342,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) threw cold water on President Donald Trump's plan to team up with Russian President Vladimir Putin to form a "cyber security unit" that he claims will prevent future election hacking. Trump revealed the plan in a tweet on Sunday.

McCain Laughs Out Loud At Trump's Cyber Security Plan: Putin Can Help 'Since He's Doing The Hacking'' | Crooks and Liars

“The difference between genius and stupidity is: genius has its limits.”
Alexandre Dumas fils

There is no limit to Trump's Stupidity!
It's not unheard of for cyber security companies to recruit hackers. That's what Trump was referring to in a tongue-in-cheek sort of way. How could you not pick up on this? Are you really that naive?

Once again, the "educated" left demonstrates conclusively that they're anything but.

How's it feel to be intellectually bested by Trump, perhaps one of the dumbest full grown adults on the planet?

Old 07-09-2017, 01:05 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
I'm just waiting for this crap-fest of a presidency to end.

When will other conservatives take a stand against Trump's insanity?

Old 07-09-2017, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I'm just waiting for this crap-fest of a presidency to end.

When will other conservatives take a stand against Trump's insanity?
You are in for a LONG LONG wait....we had to deal with 8 years of Obama bashing our country so yall get to deal with 8 years of President Trump praising it and fixing it. Why would AMERICANS stand against making America great again?

Old 07-09-2017, 01:08 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeplorablePopulist View Post
You are in for a LONG LONG wait....we had to deal with 8 years of Obama bashing our country so yall get to deal with 8 years of President Trump praising it and fixing it. Why would AMERICANS stand against making America great again?

I guess we'll see.

Old 07-09-2017, 01:14 PM

7,824 posts, read 4,565,821 times
But... but... If there's a copy of my personal information in Washington DC and Moscow that makes me safer, right? Right?

Old 07-09-2017, 01:14 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
It's not unheard of for cyber security companies to recruit hackers. That's what Trump was referring to in a tongue-in-cheek sort of way. How could you not pick up on this? Are you really that naive?

Once again, the "educated" left demonstrates conclusively that they're anything but.

How's it feel to be intellectually bested by Trump, perhaps one of the dumbest full grown adults on the planet?
Yes some companies recriuit hackers on a small scale but Asking the country that just hacked into our elections to join forces. That is rather difficult to comprehend, will he call it "extreme cyber protection".

Old 07-09-2017, 01:21 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,445,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeplorablePopulist View Post
Since your statement presupposes that America was great once..when, exactly, was that magical moment when America was greater than right now!

I'm a pretty good student of history..and by any criteria I find valid--America has progressed, not regressed. Of course, I could be wrong..so I ask you, what is your criteria for greatness...beyond the platitudes?

Trump does not have the power to 'fix' anything---whatever is broken in our country..we need to fix it--first, of course we have to agree on what is wrong..and since..it seems that the biggest problem we have..is that we see very different problems--it may be awhile before we get it right.

Old 07-09-2017, 01:23 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Russian meddling is under investigation & Trump wants to pair up with.....the number one suspect? What in the ever loving eff is he thinking???
In tomorrow's news, Trump agrees to work with ISIS to combat terrorism.

Old 07-09-2017, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Since your statement presupposes that America was great once..when, exactly, was that magical moment when America was greater than right now!

I'm a pretty good student of history..and by any criteria I find valid--America has progressed, not regressed. Of course, I could be wrong..so I ask you, what is your criteria for greatness...beyond the platitudes?

Trump does not have the power to 'fix' anything---whatever is broken in our country..we need to fix it--first, of course we have to agree on what is wrong..and since..it seems that the biggest problem we have..is that we see very different problems--it may be awhile before we get it right.
Find me a time when we put our interests first and didn't interfere in other countries business,when we didn't invade every country in the world,when we made sure OUR CITIZENS came first...has there ever been a time like that? Maybe when Jackson was president,Roosevelt could have done so had he not got us caught up in an asinine war. Starting to think America never was great....interesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies