Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2017, 02:50 PM

5,820 posts, read 3,247,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Thread fail.

Another lame attempt by a non-Republican to explain why their group keeps losing. Over and over and over.
As usual a Republican makes an attempt at diversion with a weak and thoughtless statement.
Republicans substitute bogus economics to thinly mask greed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2017, 02:54 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,703,004 times
Hey, what are you guys trying to prove tossing around all the big words. Its not polite to talk down to the winners. I wonder how smart you have to be to figure that out ?

Old 07-10-2017, 02:56 PM

17,403 posts, read 12,007,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
Republicans get their economics from Murray Rothbard and an Austrian School of Economics that doesn't really exist. Never heard of either of these. I get my information about economics from a variety of sources, including common sense.

They get their science from their clergy and big business. I don't attend church, and haven't for 40 years. I don't even know how big business would "give" me science? They second guess medical science and say that vaccinations cause autism. Got me there - I do second guess medical science. It's called "getting a second opinion". But I don't believe vaccinations cause autism.

Formal education is considered leftist. I don't believe this at all. I do believe colleges and universities are filled with progressives, but the education itself isn't all leftist.

This indoctrination got started when the FCC cancelled the fairness doctrine in the late Reagan administration.

We are seriously divided, and as education gets more expensive it will get worse.
Hmmm, I'm a Republican......or so I thought.

Old 07-10-2017, 03:18 PM

25,644 posts, read 17,391,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
As usual a Republican makes an attempt at diversion with a weak and thoughtless statement.
Republicans substitute bogus economics to thinly mask greed.
I should defend myself against your assertion that I am influenced by people that you name?

Hol' yo' bref.

I vote against and speak out against Democrats. It's all pretty simple; I think Democrats are self-serving and pretentious. So I vote against them. I am influenced by Democrats. You know - Pelosi, Reid, Obama, Hillary, BLM, ACORN, Schumer, Weiner.... Democrats

Old 07-10-2017, 03:26 PM

5,302 posts, read 2,362,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
They are wrong.
If you say so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies