Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2017, 12:36 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I doubt the bold. They certainly love mixed models.

White mix is okay, other than that, not so much.

Racists in every country are the stupidest people !!

This said, they need to remember why their butts got kicked during ww2, although Japanese are not more racist than Chinese, Koreans, and everybody else. LOL
LOL those models are objects. Not someone you take home for the parents to meet.
When I travel abroad, I accept that it's their game their field their rules. I do my best to behave and appreciate the good things I see. That said I have been to countries that I would never return to. There are countries I will never go to. For example I have 0 desire to visit the ME, India, Mexico, Russia, China or N.Korea.
I like SE Asia, like Spain, the Virgin Islands, Canada etc. I will always avoid any part of Africa.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2017, 12:36 PM

1,553 posts, read 2,448,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
That's what I'm thinking. Plus, even though the left promotes "multiculturalism" as a good thing, he seems to be implying it is a punishment against western culture for the sins/successes of generations past.
So I guess the Americas should only be for Native Americans since homogeneous societies are great and everyone else has to go back to their countries of origin?

Old 07-12-2017, 12:37 PM

1,323 posts, read 588,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Why is it fine for Japan to have a homogenous society but it is immoral for a western nation to want the same? For that matter why is it ok for countries in every region of the world except for the west to have homogenous societies while it remains immoral for western societies to want the same?
Because we're not a homogenous society to begin with. The founders of this country saw to that from the very start.

Old 07-12-2017, 12:38 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
LOL those models are objects. Not someone you take home for the parents to meet.
When I travel abroad, I accept that it's their game their field their rules. I do my best to behave and appreciate the good things I see. That said I have been to countries that I would never return to. There are countries I will never go to. For example I have 0 desire to visit the ME, India, Mexico, Russia, China or N.Korea.
I like SE Asia, like Spain, the Virgin Islands, Canada etc. I will always avoid any part of Africa.
In my opinion, China is okay. Shang hai and Beijing are great cities. Definitely visit when you have a chance. I want to visit India if I have a chance, their Architectural heritage
are Jaw-dropping and awe-inspiring.

I agree with you about SE Asian, I LOVE south Korea too.

Old 07-12-2017, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homenj View Post
So I guess the Americas should only be for Native Americans since homogeneous societies are great and everyone else has to go back to their countries of origin?
That ship has already sailed.
The point is that every country is entitled to their own culture and self determination. Japan is very successful and has no need to change. Why should they change to suit the wants of outsiders?

Old 07-12-2017, 12:41 PM

Quote:
In my opinion, China is okay. Shang hai and Beijing are great cities. Definitely visit when you have a chance.
LOL I got stuck on a tarmac in China for 15 hours. Not in a terminal, on a plane..... Those Chinese diks wouldn't even let us off the plane. China will never get my money. Petty I know, but there was a pair of infant twins screaming behind me for about 14 of those 15 hours.

Old 07-12-2017, 12:42 PM

1,553 posts, read 2,448,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
That ship has already sailed.
The point is that every country is entitled to their own culture and self determination. Japan is very successful and has no need to change. Why should they change to suit the wants of outsiders?
I wasn't talking about Japan. Japan does not really have to change as much. It didn't really colonize as much as other countries did. England and France colonized much of the world. So is it really bad to have Indians and Jamaicans in England or North Africans and Subsaharan Africans in France? I don't think so.

Plus there are still plenty of Native Americans in Mexico, Peru, and Bolivia.

Old 07-12-2017, 12:42 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,569,031 times
Quote:
I doubt the bold. They certainly love mixed models.

White mix is okay, other than that, not so much.

Racists in every country are the stupidest people !!

This said, they need to remember why their butts got kicked during ww2, although Japanese are not more racist than Chinese, Koreans, and everybody else. LOL

This said, I have people in many different countries have asked me if my mix is the result of Axis alliance. They found that amazing!! SMH!!!!!!
Yes, if people want to know what racism is like, they need to go to China or Saudi Arabia.

I think China invented racism, if I am not mistaken.

Old 07-12-2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homenj View Post
I wasn't talking about Japan. Japan does not really have to change as much. It didn't really colonize as much as other countries did. England and France colonized much of the world. So is it really bad to have Indians and Jamaicans in England or North Africans and Subsaharan Africans in France? I don't think so.
No argument about immigration. I will argue that we need to raise the bar. We have no need to import more burden. According to USA Today a left leaning source.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...port/71517072/
More than half of immigrants receives Government subsidies.
We don't need to import those who will be a burden.

Old 07-12-2017, 12:45 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Yes, if people want to know what racism is like, they need to go to China or Saudi Arabia.

I think China invented racism, if I am not mistaken.
I think every country has its share of racism. It is human nature.

I don't think one country is worse than the other. I don't think they (Chinese) are too bad. Actually, I think they (most of them) are great people.

I remember my Chinese friends invited to their house and I told them, "Do your grandparents know that I have a little bit Japanese blood in me?" They looked at me as if I just grew a second head and said, "Huh? nobody cares! We have good food there and let's have some fun." lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies