Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 03:15 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,288 times

Advertisements

Charles Krauthammer: Trump Jr. emails are evidence of 'collusion'. The circle is tightening.
So does trump quit because no one will play nicely with him? How much more can the repug party take before they tap out?
I would say that when they see the buzzsaw of 2018 heading their way, they will start to cut and run.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2017, 03:20 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,903,640 times
I think what he said is exactly what everyone with half a brain is thinking:
Krauthammer:
Quote:
"It turned out to be incompetent collusion, amateur collusion, comically failed collusion," Krauthammer wrote. "That does not erase the fact that three top Trump campaign officials were ready to play. It may turn out that they did later collaborate more fruitfully. We don’t know. But even if nothing else is found, the evidence is damning."

Old 07-14-2017, 03:22 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,034,476 times
Krauthammer is a never Trumper so this will have no effect on Trumps loser fan base on this forum or anywhere else.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:28 PM

incompetent, amateur, comically failed. Hey, the trump trifecta.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:34 PM

1,708 posts, read 1,099,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Charles Krauthammer:
He is a never Trumper, and hates Trump. He didn't turn if hating Trump is the nonsense he spews.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:41 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
I would say that when they see the buzzsaw of 2018 heading their way, they will start to cut and run.
There are only 2 Republicans that are even considered to be at risk, while there are at least 5 dems. There will be no buzzsaw. The dems have twice as many mid terms as the pubs, so they are the most at risk.

The polls will show unreliable numbers, again, and We'll not know until the day after.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:50 PM

24,489 posts, read 17,226,594 times
Sooo If someone, anyone came to Hillary and said "I got some good dirt on Trump" you are telling me that she would not have a meeting to get the scoop?

There isn't a politician or anyone that wouldn't be curious if someone approached them with potentially negative news about an opponent.

It is human nature.

WHAT Exactly is the collusion?
Did they give Trump Jr. tips on beating Hillary?
Did they give him material to black mail her with so she would throw the election? I doubt that because we all saw how bad she was so how much worse could it have gotten?

I just fail to see how any collusion would have helped Trump.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Sooo If someone, anyone came to Hillary and said "I got some good dirt on Trump" you are telling me that she would not have a meeting to get the scoop?

There isn't a politician or anyone that wouldn't be curious if someone approached them with potentially negative news about an opponent.

It is human nature.

WHAT Exactly is the collusion?
Did they give Trump Jr. tips on beating Hillary?
Did they give him material to black mail her with so she would throw the election? I doubt that because we all saw how bad she was so how much worse could it have gotten?

I just fail to see how any collusion would have helped Trump.
The reason it's different is because its from a foreign, hostile government. Even Cult 45 can't be that obtuse.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:59 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
The democrats are relying a buzz-saw made in Russia.
Krauthammer is status quo and supports the same. He can't operate well outside his comfort zone of elitism. He was as surprised as a Hillary supporter when Trump won. His lifestyle isn't effected regardless who is in power. While he can be brilliant with his opinion, he must stay in his lane. If you want to know what the status quo thinks he is the guy.

Old 07-14-2017, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The democrats are relying a buzz-saw made in Russia.
Krauthammer is status quo and supports the same. He can't operate well outside his comfort zone of elitism. He was as surprised as a Hillary supporter when Trump won. His lifestyle isn't effected regardless who is in power. While he can be brilliant with his opinion, he must stay in his lane. If you want to know what the status quo thinks he is the guy.
That may be true, but there are plenty of people who voted for trump because of the R next to his name.
They are more traditional repugs, my mother in law always called them 'cloth coat republicans'. I don't think he or his supporters can count on that faction putting R over USA again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies