Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 08:26 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times

Advertisements

I'm still laughing about the notion of replacing a crook with a crook in collusion with the media.

The only one who wasn't corrupt during the election was Bernie Sanders - and I'm not a Bernie Sanders fan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2017, 08:32 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
Ok, I thoroughly berate, chastise, rebuke, condemn, and decry the Rump, but even I have to say THAT dog ain't gonna hunt.
Me too.

If Trump becomes unable or unwilling to serve, the presidency goes to Pence. The other proposed shenanigans would be illegal or politically impossible.

Old 07-15-2017, 08:39 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Cardinal View Post
I wonder, though--if it's shown that Trump only won the presidency because of Russian interference, wouldn't that taint Pence as well? After all, his election to VP was dependent upon Trump becoming POTUS.
Yes, it could, IF Pence was directly involved, and IF Pence was also impeached.

But we'd keep going through the chain of succession as described in the Constitution. We wouldn't invent some cockamamie scheme.

The Constitution does not provide for a redo of a presidential election. Thank goodness. Because that's a sword that cuts both ways, and we need some predictability here.

Old 07-15-2017, 08:39 AM

27,571 posts, read 28,673,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
OH that would be so much fun!
Hillary was merely "crushed" by Trump in November 8 election.

But this time around, she would get SLEDGEHAMMERED.

Old 07-15-2017, 08:42 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
At this point it is clear there was a package of documents delivered by a Russian attorney to Team Trump. They failed to report it to the FBI. This encouraged Russia to meddle in the US election. There is no way Trump can call his win legitimate.

His son, son in-law, and campaign manager at a minimum were all implicated.

There is one honorable thing for Trump to do.

Step #1 - Pence to resign

Step #2 - Trump nominate Hillary Clinton as new VP.

Step #3 - Majority of House and Senate approve new VP.

Step #4 - Trump to resign and Clinton become POTUS.

Step #5 - Clinton to nominate new VP.

Step #6 - House and Senate vote to approve new VP.

This power transfer can take place in a matter of days without putting the Country through a lengthy impeachment process. It establishes a new POTUS who likely had the election stolen from her owing to the actions of a foreign government with the duplicity of Team Trump.

ROTFLMAO!! I really want some of that stuff you are smoking. Damn! It must be some powerful ****.

Old 07-15-2017, 09:12 AM

6,418 posts, read 7,251,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Hillary was merely "crushed" by Trump in November 8 election.

But this time around, she would get SLEDGEHAMMERED.
I think you'd find it might swing the other way...

Old 07-15-2017, 09:26 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
More proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

Clearly we can add "honorable" to the ever increasing list of words liberals don't know the meaning of.

Old 07-15-2017, 09:57 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
ROTFLMAO!! I really want some of that stuff you are smoking. Damn! It must be some powerful ****.
What's the matter? Your Cool aid wearing off???? I understand backing a baseball or football team to the end.............but this is our COUNTRY that is involved. Because the Trumps did business with Russia for so many years, they did not realize that there is a huge difference between doing business and countries interfering in an election?

I think that the Trumps have been kissing cousins of the Russian regime for so long that the line they have crossed has come back to bite them big time.

Trump should have been vetted before being ALLOWED to run for president. If he truly wanted to keep America great, he should resign and take his crazy, wild, bunch with him.

Last edited by mollygee; 07-15-2017 at 10:19 AM..

Old 07-15-2017, 09:57 AM

21,479 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
I don't think you understand how serious this is.

Let's hear from a law professor who thinks POTUS could resign to save his children from prison.

cite: PressTV-'Trump may resign to save his children from jail'

Would you want your children to go to jail and would you quit your job to prevent it?
What crime have they committed? And all of them are in some criminal investigation? You guys are nuts!

Old 07-15-2017, 10:03 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
At this point it is clear there was a package of documents delivered by a Russian attorney to Team Trump. They failed to report it to the FBI. This encouraged Russia to meddle in the US election. There is no way Trump can call his win legitimate.

His son, son in-law, and campaign manager at a minimum were all implicated.

There is one honorable thing for Trump to do.

Step #1 - Pence to resign

Step #2 - Trump nominate Hillary Clinton as new VP.

Step #3 - Majority of House and Senate approve new VP.

Step #4 - Trump to resign and Clinton become POTUS.

Step #5 - Clinton to nominate new VP.

Step #6 - House and Senate vote to approve new VP.

This power transfer can take place in a matter of days without putting the Country through a lengthy impeachment process. It establishes a new POTUS who likely had the election stolen from her owing to the actions of a foreign government with the duplicity of Team Trump.
According to what "fake news" network? Not according to the truth. The truth is that this attorney had nothing to offer, and instead switched the conversation to other topics, "a waste of time," DJT Jr. said.

Your post is a joke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies