Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 10:14 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Nope, all your posts have been deflection. You guys live in an alternate reality where truth and facts are evil.

...Only when the truth goes against their daddy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2017, 10:16 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,780,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post

He did not admit collusion, and far too many people are throwing that word around as if they understand it's true meaning.
Having a meeting to see what dirt someone has on a political opponent is not collusion. Now if something like nuclear codes were offered in exchange for the dirt, that would be a different story.
But Trump Jr. expressing glee at the prospect of someone having the dirt on Hillary and then meeting to see if it is real is hardly something unethical, much less a crime.
Yes he did, and collusion isn't a legal term, it's used as a catch-all for working with a foreign adversary to swing an election.

Criminal conspiracy would be the legal term.

Meeting with a foreign adversary to obtain information on your political opponent and involving other members of the campaign is criminal conspiracy. It's also a violation of election laws and could involve espionage and cyber crimes.

We know darn well had Chelsea and Hillary pulled this stunt and won the election, you all would have been screaming your heads off for impeachment, so spare me the hypocritical BS.

Old 07-15-2017, 11:07 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,675,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Yes he did, and collusion isn't a legal term, it's used as a catch-all for working with a foreign adversary to swing an election.

Criminal conspiracy would be the legal term.

Meeting with a foreign adversary to obtain information on your political opponent and involving other members of the campaign is criminal conspiracy. It's also a violation of election laws and could involve espionage and cyber crimes.

We know darn well had Chelsea and Hillary pulled this stunt and won the election, you all would have been screaming your heads off for impeachment, so spare me the hypocritical BS.

Oh look, a Hillary and Chelsea deflection. Fail

Old 07-15-2017, 11:12 AM

5,705 posts, read 3,674,025 times
You know it's bad for Trump when Fox News is against him. Maybe the reason that Trump and Co. aren't putting all their Russian contacts out IS because they committed a crime or at the very least something highly immoral.

Old 07-15-2017, 11:29 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanokie View Post
Your right about that. Except its not gonna go down the path you are expecting. lol.

Where has it ever been shown that they teamed up with Russia?

As opposed to the mountain of evidence that shows Clinton colluding with Russia.

You mean ethics like Clinton and Obama had? lol.

What makes you think most Americans aren't happy with Trumps results so far?

Because you say so?

I disagree that this is a big nothing burger. I think its going to boomerang right back into the DNC and Clinton. Its already being shown that these so called Russian agents were very connected to the DNC, they hated Trump, met with Obama and Clintons and paid for by the them. Now its coming out that Obama and Lynch illegally wiretapped Manaforts phone during this meeting after being denied a warrant by FISA court, which by the way proves Trump was right again when he stated Obama was wire taping him and his staff.

Yep, not really a nothing burger.

Oh, we are sorry, we forgot.......you Trumpees live in an alternate universe where everything is backwards and upside down. OF COURSE, the Russians were out to help Hillary, they were just playing a game on Donnie Jr for a few laughs.

How dumb of us !

Old 07-15-2017, 11:34 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Only the willfully ignorant still trust this so-called administration.
And even they are catching on.

Old 07-15-2017, 11:37 AM

7,825 posts, read 4,570,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
ROTFLMBO! I've actually liked Shep Smith ever since his sincere reporting from LA after hurricane Katrina, the ONLY reporter that I believe was actually moved by that tragedy.
...and the only reporter to call officials out for the weak response. Very admirable journalist.

Old 07-15-2017, 12:12 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,802,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Only the willfully ignorant still trust this so-called administration.

Yes there are the die hard supporters but there are also the trolls. You can recognize them by their insulting non factual rhetoric. Honestly, I think I'm seeing more troll rhetoric then supporters. I'm sure some of the supporters are parroting the troll rhetoric as well.

It's unfortunate that the trolls and blind supporters attempt to lower the bar and blur the lines between what should be acceptable from our leaders and the muddy waters of deception.

Lies are never good in any relationship and catastrophic on the world stage.

Kudos to Fox and any other news organization that reports it like it is. We all deserve transparent, honest leadership. Anything less is despicable.

Old 07-15-2017, 01:32 PM

716 posts, read 393,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
...Having a meeting to see what dirt someone has on a political opponent is not collusion...
"Someone"?!? LOL

No, colluding with our country's most evil rival and long time enemy of freedom is not business as usual no matter how much the cult wishes it to be so...

Old 07-15-2017, 01:33 PM

8,494 posts, read 6,900,248 times
I think the most depressing thing about this whole mess is that absolutely nothing will be done to curb the Trump family. They will continue to have meetings with Russian surrogates and thumb their noses at the American people and deny everything. Just today Trump sent out a Twitter calling this situation a hoax.

There's nothing fair in the highest echelons of the federal government. Political power and money rule the game. You have to remember that in the global scheme of things the Trumps are among the world's wealthiest. They have deep pockets to hire the best lawyers in the country. And the little folks get screwed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies