Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2017, 11:32 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times

Advertisements

If seems liberals are so upset that Republicans haven't fixed the disaster Obamacare that will sooner than later implode

Maybe liberals will immigrate to countries that have social health care and see how great it is.

Hopefully they will start packing their stuff and discover the greatness of waiting times, higher taxes, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2017, 11:35 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,619,501 times
Yawn 🌒

Old 07-19-2017, 11:38 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
If seems liberals are so upset that Republicans haven't fixed the disaster Obamacare that will sooner than later implode

Maybe liberals will immigrate to countries that have social health care and see how great it is.

Hopefully they will start packing their stuff and discover the greatness of waiting times, higher taxes, etc.
another ridiculous thread.

Old 07-19-2017, 11:42 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
I don't think any liberal will move away. Many of the Hollywood types who vowed to leave the country if Trump won the election are still here and they are the ones who have the means to make the move unlike the average Joe who is suffering under the "affordable" health care.

They will stay right here to complain except when Obamacare falls apart then they will complain even louder.

I just hope that Trump can distance himself from the wreck so he isn't blamed but we all know how that is going to go.

Old 07-19-2017, 11:46 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,196,161 times
I, personally, don't need socialized medicine. I have great insurance through my employer. I am, however, aware that others do not have the opportunities that I have benefited by. So as it relates to taxes, BRING IT. I would prefer we stopped getting in foreign wars based on lies.

Old 07-19-2017, 11:47 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
LOL. Waiting times? People with the best insurance here in the US have waiting times for things too. Its 2 weeks for a appointment with my general practitioner. It can be months for any non emergency thing.

Other countries are comparable.

Recent study:
Report: U.S. Has the Worst Health Care System Compared to These Countries | Health Buzz | US News

Compared to Australia, Canada, France, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and the U.K....the US is worse.

Those are FACTS.

Old 07-19-2017, 11:53 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,600,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL. Waiting times? People with the best insurance here in the US have waiting times for things too. Its 2 weeks for a appointment with my general practitioner. It can be months for any non emergency thing.

Other countries are comparable.

Recent study:
Report: U.S. Has the Worst Health Care System Compared to These Countries | Health Buzz | US News

Compared to Australia, Canada, France, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and the U.K....the US is worse.

Those are FACTS.
What many on the conservative side think but are afraid to say:

It does not matter what parasite loser average Joe Sixpack needs. His contribution to the economy is not sufficient to warrant giving him or his loser family more than basic care. If his kid dies, one less kid taking my property tax in school.

As long as the royal Saudi family flies here for expensive best of the best care, we are good.

Old 07-19-2017, 11:55 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times
One can only hope !

Old 07-19-2017, 11:56 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Why haven't you left already as opposed to whining for 7 years. There are places in Africa where there are practically no taxes.

Old 07-19-2017, 12:05 PM

1,491 posts, read 1,822,519 times
No, we just dream of moving to the west coast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies