Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2017, 01:09 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
And it sum it all up for the liberals.. Trump is doing a great job with the vets, the small business owners, taking away those strangling regulations that cost trillions , and is Making America Great Again..k :: p
It's trillions I tell ya! Trillions!!!!!!!!

I swear, may lightning strike me dead in the outhouse, It's Trillions!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2017, 09:12 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,279,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
It's trillions I tell ya! Trillions!!!!!!!!

I swear, may lightning strike me dead in the outhouse, It's Trillions!!!!!!!
Hahaha...

I'm still waiting for someone- Trump supporter or not- to show how my business is now better under 45. I did a search and saw a few PROPOSALS and even those only seemed to help owners netting 86k or over per year.

Anyone?

Anyone??

Bueller?

Bueller?

Old 07-24-2017, 10:40 PM

8,558 posts, read 10,981,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
I wouldn't wait too long if I were you. You're bound to get corns on your buttocks. We have no other choice but to wait and see. Waste of time.

Trump can't play checkers let alone chess. Trump isn't smart. Book or otherwise. His supporters keep imagining great things about Trump. They're attributing him "super powers".

Y'all are seriously delusional.
Trump didn't make billions of dollars by being stupid.
Obviously he is somewhat smarter than you.
Let's see your ten billion, then we will talk.

Bob.

Old 07-24-2017, 10:50 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
No he isn't.

He's not getting anything done because he's clueless...not because he's got some grand plan that we all can't see.

How would you know one way or another if you can't see it?

Old 07-24-2017, 10:54 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,652,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
I know some smart people who've read the book and they say they everything that is playing out about Trump's presidency is technique from his book. Heck, we're only 1/8 of the way through his first term and the talking heads in the media are saying he and the Rs have failed and are doomed. Were they around to witness the last year when he proved them all wrong? They were literally saying that he had a 99.9999% chance of losing. It's possible that he really is "playing 3D chess", is on a level above all the "journalists" and "academics." You guys don't think The Wall will actually happen? I say wait and see.
Do these "smart people" know the book was ghostwritten?

Donald Trump

Old 07-24-2017, 11:02 PM

14,400 posts, read 14,310,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
I know some smart people who've read the book and they say they everything that is playing out about Trump's presidency is technique from his book. Heck, we're only 1/8 of the way through his first term and the talking heads in the media are saying he and the Rs have failed and are doomed. Were they around to witness the last year when he proved them all wrong? They were literally saying that he had a 99.9999% chance of losing. It's possible that he really is "playing 3D chess", is on a level above all the "journalists" and "academics." You guys don't think The Wall will actually happen? I say wait and see.
Oh blather. By a fluke this man gets himself elected President and people like you act like he is some kind of genius. When health reform blows up tomorrow, perhaps than Trump supporters will look back on six months of no legislative achievements and begin the long process of waking up to the fact that a man who is unfit to be President is President.

Trump isn't smarter than every other person who has held the oval office before. The quality he has that other presidents lacked is an extreme arrogance and hubris. He is dangerous precisely because he doesn't understand he has severe limitations.

Old 07-24-2017, 11:10 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
They actually somehow think this is some great plan that Trump is orchestrating and he is having fun playing with people ! No it is not, he is simply in over his head and is bumbling along day by day, getting into more trouble each day.

Make no mistake about it, Trump is in trouble here. Does he look and sound like a man who is having fun ? Hell no, he is in survival mode and trying to figure out what to do next to stop the many investigations into his life, the the lives of his crew. He is running scared and getting more reckless because of it.

This man is NOT enjoying this job, and he is accomplishing nothing whatsoever. He goes out and smashes a bottle over a ship to look Presidential, but that is about as good as he gets. This ain't real estate, Donnie, welcome to the big leagues.

Serious question...

Are you off your meds, and should I call someone?

Since when has being intelligent been a requirement for the office of president?

It wasn't when Obama was running the show.

FTR, since he already knows that the several investigations will discover nothing illegal, he's going to provide all the rope these people need to hang themselves.

Old 07-24-2017, 11:56 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post

Bob.
Have you seen Trump's 10 billion?
Maybe his tax returns would show that but he refuses to release them.
He's only worth what he say's he's worth and what D. Trump says is mostly bull**** up to this point. On every subject, I might add.

Old 07-25-2017, 02:57 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,279,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post

Bob.
Start someone off making over a million a year- 50 years ago - then promote her to president and introduce to all of "daddy's friends." Then you would see a few billion "earned" from anyone with an average to above IQ. Maybe even below average.

But in Trump's language:

"Despite what the lame stream population thinks, money has nothing to do with intelligence. Sad!"

Old 07-25-2017, 04:26 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
How would you know one way or another if you can't see it?
Because I don't believe in the tooth fairy.

What grand plan? I know Trump's REAL reputation as opposed to the one you Trumpettes believe.

Tell me ONE businessman that has ever said "I'm successful because that guy Trump was an incredible mentor with excellent tips on how to accrue wealth!"

Lol...never said anyone. At best, he's a mediocre businessman. Without daddy's dough, he'd be collecting cans for pocket change.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies