Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 09:55 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
What on earth is your problem?
What on earth are Trump's problems?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2017, 09:55 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Is there any doubt President Trump is the Greatest advocate for the people. The GOP better get on board his agenda.

His rally tonight should put to rest that the people who supported him still support him and are growing stronger no matter what the Media says or the pundits say. We don't care about the OLD Republican agenda or the Paul Ryan agenda. We want the congress to support the Trump agenda and fight back against the witch hunt. If they think they can unseat this President they better get that out of their head and I mean now.
Yes. There is nothing but doubt.

Old 07-26-2017, 10:01 AM

2,053 posts, read 1,527,933 times
Quote:
Is there any doubt President Trump is the Greatest advocate for the people. The GOP better get on board his agenda.

His rally tonight should put to rest that the people who supported him still support him and are growing stronger no matter what the Media says or the pundits say. We don't care about the OLD Republican agenda or the Paul Ryan agenda. We want the congress to support the Trump agenda and fight back against the witch hunt. If they think they can unseat this President they better get that out of their head and I mean now.
Why yes, there is plenty of doubt that this man advocates for anybody but himself and his family.

And if the Republican Congress decide to impeach a Republican president, what are you going to do about it?

Old 07-26-2017, 10:28 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,919,333 times
Most of Washington is bought and paid for by lobbyists who hand out money to politicians. SO the interests of working class people never get a voice. Trump is that voice, but thats why the rest of the Washington establishment hates him.

Old 07-26-2017, 12:23 PM

1,330 posts, read 699,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
Most of Washington is bought and paid for by lobbyists who hand out money to politicians. SO the interests of working class people never get a voice. Trump is that voice, but thats why the rest of the Washington establishment hates him.
Ha. Trump in interested working class? Really?

Unless by working class, you mean the class of billionaires he surrounded himself by.

Trump is a "pat my back and i'll pat yours" kind of guy through and through.

Old 07-26-2017, 12:42 PM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Zero doubt at all that Trump is as loyal to the American public as he is to his good buddy Sessions. He'll screw over anyone and everyone - and not just to get his own way, but in a fit of petulant rage as well, just because he can.
I think Trump has passive aggressive personality disorder along with his other mental disfunctions..

"Behind the smile, a hidden knife!"
Ancient Chinese proverb describing passive-aggressive behavior.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ressive-people

Old 07-26-2017, 01:19 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,834,440 times
Just gonna assume the OP is actually a leftist troll here with the intent to make Trump supporters look completely stupid.

Old 07-26-2017, 01:19 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
When we all get to the bottom line all the accusations become null and void. The only important talking point is whether what this president is doing is good for our country. I have absolutely no doubt that they are so superior to anything we have had since World War II that he is the greatest president in my lifetime and I am 71 years old.

And for those on here who wouldn't know the truth if it came up and smacked you in the mouth. I forgive you for all the lies you thought you could find in my posts because I realize you are dealing with some really warped ways of thinking which makes you not know for instance that if you don't go looking for a diverse neighborhood, that in no way makes you afraid of other peoples. And I don't listen as much to what a person says as I watch what they do. You have to take in the whole package. And what is wrong with hiring people to work around you that you can trust. From what I have witnessed in politics, those people are few and far between. I am glad he has his family around him because he is dealing with a corrupt government that needs fixing badly.

Old 07-26-2017, 01:30 PM

8,312 posts, read 3,929,182 times
Quote:

It's hard to take this post seriously. "Growing stronger"? Are you kidding me? The only thing getting stronger is the stench of corruption arising from the Trump Swamp. I would agree that his hard-line base is getting LOUDER because they really have no other choice, they are getting farther out on the limb every day trying to apologize for Trump's bizarre behavior. Having a political rally to draw 20,000 cult members demonstrates nothing. If he drew 20,000 from across all the political and cultural landscape, that would be another story altogether. "The people" include every citizen of the USA not just the the 25% that voted for him, or the 15% that still worship him at this point. You seem to be in that 15% and that's fantastic for you. Trump does not represent my values in any way that I can see.

Old 07-26-2017, 01:31 PM

2,339 posts, read 2,071,861 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies