Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2017, 09:20 PM
JRR

8,178 posts, read 5,685,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
He wasn't playing golf tonight. He was doing what the news should have done in letting his people know what he had accomplished even with the naysayers and obstructionists fighting him at every turn. I believe he will get the job done. And you can all save your condescending comments trying to let me know how much better you are than I am. I have seen no post that is worthy of notice coming from any swamp people.

Correct me if I am wrong, haven't you been right in there throwing mud with things like people who don't support Trump are traitors, anti-Trump people are a really prized bunch of nothing and referring to people who don't support him as swamp people. Little late to get on a high horse regarding posts that are worthy of notice, isn't it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2017, 09:21 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,660,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
That's what you said. You're seriously going to try to deny it now?

A large number of people agree that the Earth is flat.
A large number of people agree that house cats steal the life force of babies.
A large number of people believe that aliens abduct them for the sole purpose of putting scientific probes up their butts.
Just because a "large number of people" agree about something does not make it true. Facts don't change even if not a single person believed them.

And just the opposite. I am opposed to Trump for the very reason that he is a threat to American democracy and to its founding principles. I don't care if he was a Democrat, Independent or Republican, I'd have a serious problem with him.

Illegals aren't enemies of the country, FFS.
Illegals take more than 13 million dollars from the hardworking people of this country because they get so many handouts that they can work for less thus lowering the wages others would be able to get.

Illegals are the largest enemies of our country. They come in hostilely and fly the flag of the country they came from. That makes them invaders and anyone who helps them in any way is a traitor to this country according to our constitution.

"A large number of people agree that the Earth is flat.
A large number of people agree that house cats steal the life force of babies.
A large number of people believe that aliens abduct them for the sole purpose of putting scientific probes up their butts.
Just because a "large number of people" agree about something does not make it true. Facts don't change even if not a single person believed them."

You are so right. Just because a large number of people think Trump was involved with Russians in no way makes it a fact. I get the feeling that many people think that if they all say the same thing it makes it true. Just because everybody calls a lie the truth doesn't make it become a fact except in their minds. And there is no way an insane person could accomplish as much as Trump has so the liars on here calling him insane need to stop doing it.

Old 07-25-2017, 09:27 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,453,115 times
If Trump cared about the country he would stop wasting everyone's time with his terrible attempts at controlling his public image. He should shut up and get to work. He's been 95% talk 5% action so far.

Old 07-25-2017, 09:36 PM

7,188 posts, read 4,777,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
64% of the counties with the greatest economic output? What an embarrassing reach.

Trump represents the poor & downtrodden, rather than the coastal elites? No sh*t Sherlock that's why he was elected.
Sigh!

Trump IS an elite

Old 07-25-2017, 09:37 PM
NCN

Quote:
Is "catrostrophic" insurance pretty good?

And I love all the empathy and compassion exemplified here. A real Mother Theresa, you are.
It is better than none at all and will keep a family from going bankrupt. It costs about $100 a month and covers medical bills when they get to the amount a person is unable to pay. The same people who cannot afford to pay the hundreds and thousands the Obamacare require but have to pay a penalty are being treated unfairly and unconstitutionally. The supreme court was wrong just as they were wrong with Roe vs. Wade. Nobody is perfect but Obamacare needs to go.

Don't talk to me about empathy when you are advocating a plan that would destroy a hard-working, tax-paying family while the good for nothings take a free ride.

Old 07-25-2017, 09:41 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Sigh!

Trump IS an elite
Who represents others. He doesn't talk about being elite. Elitists are usually educated idiots that have never done anything beyond graduating from college. Trump has run a company that has many on the payroll. Most elitist, such as the college professors, wouldn't know how to even start managing something like Trump's organization.

Old 07-25-2017, 09:51 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
If Trump cared about the country he would stop wasting everyone's time with his terrible attempts at controlling his public image. He should shut up and get to work. He's been 95% talk 5% action so far.
George Bush did nothing to control his image and you see what they did to him. He is maintaining his position and defending that position. I learned a lot from his speech tonight that the media should have been telling us while they were talking about Russia. Media should be neutral but we have some of the most dishonest news agencies I have ever had the displeasure to see before. They are a sorry bunch and most of them should be fired in my opinion.

America used to broadcast something called Radio Free Europe overseas so people in communist countries could hear the truth. My opinion is that we need a Radio Free America that just reports what is happening so we can hear the truth in America. Every news we hear seems to have some political slant even public TV news. I just want to hear the news report. I don't need anyone to tell me what I am supposed to think about it.

Old 07-25-2017, 09:59 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,469,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Is there any doubt President Trump is the Greatest advocate for the people. The GOP better get on board his agenda.

His rally tonight should put to rest that the people who supported him still support him and are growing stronger no matter what the Media says or the pundits say. We don't care about the OLD Republican agenda or the Paul Ryan agenda. We want the congress to support the Trump agenda and fight back against the witch hunt. If they think they can unseat this President they better get that out of their head and I mean now.
Yes, there is a lot of doubt.

Appointing your kids to Cabinet positions, engaging in crony capitalism, obstructing investigations, bullying people like a ten year-old on Twitter, and making up bombastic lies is hardly "advocating for the people."

Old 07-25-2017, 10:00 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sagain View Post
this presidency is a disaster anyway, thanksgiving may become a thing of the past. The country won't have a thing to be thankful for in just a few short years.
I agree with you if the swamp keeps acting like they have been for the past 30 years. We finally have a president that is a problem solver. It is time to get behind him and help him out instead of complaining so much.

Trump's pastor was Dr. Norman Vincent Peale who wrote the book, THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING. It must have been a blessing to have the privilege to study under such a wise man.

Judging from your post, you may want to get the book and read it.

Old 07-25-2017, 10:01 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,691,747 times
Quote:
Only a Trump supporter would consider the task of verifying their own beliefs through facts to be unthinkable without monetary compensation.
Only a radical liberal would expect someone to work for free. Even Burnie would let you keep 10% of what you earned but he would pay you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies