Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 04:21 PM

46,303 posts, read 27,108,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
He was banned from the house back in February and they were investigating him back in May and recently they got the FBI involved. He destroyed some hard drives and was attempting to flee the country, what does any of this have to do with Wasserman other than he worked in IT and previously had her laptop.
Don't get off track, you are trying to say that these instances are the same, they are not. No need to try and flail around...

She just fired him, after the CURRENT FBI investigation....Why would we not connect him to dws?

Not only did he have her lap top, he had her password....

He transferred 300k and tried to leave the country....

These are facts....

You don't like it, to bad....your wet dream debbie is part of this...like it or not....

Oh, and you and the left take anonymous sources that trump like russian hooker that like to pee on him and run with it to all hell ends and then without remorse, just move to the next anonymous source.....

And as normal, you think this dws story is...ahhh, nothing...she hired him...that's it...

He destroyed several laptops, hard drives, and had other governmental computer "stuff" in his garage....

But, it means nothing to the left....and you wonder why you get laughed at....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2017, 04:23 PM

Quote:
It's not unusual to hire Pakistani's in any branch of government, CIA, Homeland, NSA. Yes he sure looks crooked and was charged with wiretapping and several other acts, he was trying to flee the country.
Shultz wasn't defending him or resisting the investigation, she just wanted her laptop back which the Capitol Police confiscated. So?

You don't realize these are 2 separate situations, do you?

Pssttt.....she JUST fired him when he was picked up by the FBI.....

Old 07-27-2017, 04:36 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,749,163 times
Quote:
He was banned from the house back in February and they were investigating him back in May and recently they got the FBI involved. He destroyed some hard drives and was attempting to flee the country, what does any of this have to do with Wasserman other than he worked in IT and previously had her laptop.
If the Awan's were selling stolen info/data from the DNC chair's computer, that's a pretty big deal.

Old 07-27-2017, 04:40 PM

Quote:
It's not unusual to hire Pakistani's in any branch of government, CIA, Homeland, NSA. Yes he sure looks crooked and was charged with wiretapping and several other acts, he was trying to flee the country.
Shultz wasn't defending him or resisting the investigation, she just wanted her laptop back which the Capitol Police confiscated. So?
It's absolutely odd to hire a family of Pakistani nationals to do IT support for the congress.

Why couldn't she get her head around the fact that her laptop is evidence in an ongoing investigation? If someone steals my car, then uses it to do a drive-by shooting, can I go down to the impound and demand my car back when the cops find it? Of course not, it's evidence. The fact that DWS was so desperate, almost in tears and then threatening the DC Metro Police Chief, during a budgetary meeting no less, looks very strange.

Old 07-27-2017, 04:50 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,583,975 times
So, will the Clintons have this guy suicided or accidented?

My money is on a jail cell "suicide".

Stay tuned

Covfefe

Old 07-27-2017, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
So, will the Clintons have this guy suicided or accidented?

My money is on a jail cell "suicide".

Stay tuned

Covfefe
I wouldn't have wanted to be on the same plane to Pakistan with him.

Old 07-27-2017, 05:16 PM

57,309 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Don't get off track, you are trying to say that these instances are the same, they are not. No need to try and flail around...

She just fired him, after the CURRENT FBI investigation....Why would we not connect him to dws?

Not only did he have her lap top, he had her password....

He transferred 300k and tried to leave the country....

These are facts....

You don't like it, to bad....your wet dream debbie is part of this...like it or not....

Oh, and you and the left take anonymous sources that trump like russian hooker that like to pee on him and run with it to all hell ends and then without remorse, just move to the next anonymous source.....

And as normal, you think this dws story is...ahhh, nothing...she hired him...that's it...

He destroyed several laptops, hard drives, and had other governmental computer "stuff" in his garage....

But, it means nothing to the left....and you wonder why you get laughed at....
I'm not questioning that he appears have taken some criminal actions, this has been going on since May just the next step. I never indicated otherwise and it is not two separate events just the same investigation continuing. So what is the big deal regarding Wasserman. I don't care for her either by the way but people go off the rails foaming at the mouth at the mention of her name.

Old 07-27-2017, 05:30 PM

57,309 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
It's absolutely odd to hire a family of Pakistani nationals to do IT support for the congress.

Why couldn't she get her head around the fact that her laptop is evidence in an ongoing investigation? If someone steals my car, then uses it to do a drive-by shooting, can I go down to the impound and demand my car back when the cops find it? Of course not, it's evidence. The fact that DWS was so desperate, almost in tears and then threatening the DC Metro Police Chief, during a budgetary meeting no less, looks very strange.
So we shouldn't hire Pakistanis in IT but all the other branches of government like the CIA is OK, seriously??

Congressional property is a point of contention, this came up when the FBI searched a congressman's office, Jefferson and confiscated his files and other items. This has come up in the past as an issue and this was the Capitol Police confiscating her laptop not even the FBI.
So if that's all there is we can move on. The investigation will take it's course but right now there is nothing and that is why all the major networks avoided this.

Old 07-27-2017, 05:30 PM

Quote:
I'm not questioning that he appears have taken some criminal actions, this has been going on since May just the next step. I never indicated otherwise and it is not two separate events just the same investigation continuing. So what is the big deal regarding Wasserman. I don't care for her either by the way but people go off the rails foaming at the mouth at the mention of her name.
If the Awan's were selling info to our enemies in the Muslim world obtained from DSW & 80 congressmen she appears to have referred the Awan's too, that's a pretty big deal.

It certainly raises questions as to where she found the Awan's in the first place? Why did she pay them triple the going rate? Are the allegations of no-show employees true? Why were multiple brothers, their wives & cousins all hired? Each was hired individually, were each one of these people the most qualified applicant? Is it true DWS changed the classification of the Awan's from 'IT' to 'Aide' in order to allow them access to the network & premises they were banned from?

Old 07-27-2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:
I'm not questioning that he appears have taken some criminal actions,
Appears? So, I'll take the leftist stance, he did it....now, lets see if he is innocent....

Quote:
this has been going on since May just the next step.
It may have started in May, completely different set of circumstances.......

If you rob 14 banks, you don't say, well it started 14 banks ago, so, it's the same string of robberies....it's 14 completely separate charges....

Quote:
I never indicated otherwise and it is not two separate events just the same investigation continuing.
Yes you did, that's been your entire narrative....it started back then....

Quote:
So what is the big deal regarding Wasserman. I don't care for her either by the way but people go off the rails foaming at the mouth at the mention of her name.
Because she hired him, he was working for the DNC, had her personnel password....

Hahahahaa...foaming at the mouth....yes, that is correct...the left is foaming at the mouth because of some strange anonymous collusion with russia, with ZERO proof...

But, look at all this proof we have here...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh nothing, sorry...means nota, nilch...next...

You're proving the rights point....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies