Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2017, 05:01 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
"Spending money" is the same as "interfering"?
spending money to fight trump is interfering, the monies spent were intended to alter an outcome, and that literally the definition of interference. (frankly retroit, i would have thought you knew that?)

Old 08-11-2017, 05:12 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
spending money to fight trump is interfering, the monies spent were intended to alter an outcome, and that literally the definition of interference. (frankly retroit, i would have thought you knew that?)
And?

Are we going to bomb them over this or just continue bombing other countries in order to interfere with their government?

Old 08-11-2017, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
Does anyone honestly think the election would have been different, meddling or not?
given how narrow some of the wins were, YES i do.

Russia was one part of a confluence of events. Comey and Trump colluding with Russia were more than enough to sway the results. Russia amped up Trump votes and depressed Hillary votes that was the plan and it seems to have worked. Russia timed its attacks on Hillary to support Trump at his weakest moments such as the release of Hillary doc hours after the Puss grabbing video...

I believe that Trump benefitted greatly from Russian bots, Russian paid trolls and massive targeting of adverts at low motivation voters, to depress hillary's turn out.

and i believe it is very likley Trump and his team sought out or agreed to this support.

Old 08-11-2017, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
And?

Are we going to bomb them over this or just continue bombing other countries in order to interfere with their government?
OK so you admit Russia interfered . nice to clear that up.

so no russia is now Yes russia but what to do about it.

easy, investigate to see who helped when where how and act accordingly when we get the full story. if that means doing nothing we do nothing, if it means impeachment and or jail for some then we do that. It will take some time but in the end we shall find out.

How could you not have figured that out Pedro?

Old 08-11-2017, 05:19 PM

Quote:
given how narrow some of the wins were, YES i do.

Russia was one part of a confluence of events. Comey and Trump colluding with Russia were more than enough to sway the results. Russia amped up Trump votes and depressed Hillary votes that was the plan and it seems to have worked. Russia timed its attacks on Hillary to support Trump at his weakest moments such as the release of Hillary doc hours after the Puss grabbing video...

I believe that Trump benefitted greatly from Russian bots, Russian paid trolls and massive targeting of adverts at low motivation voters, to depress hillary's turn out.

and i believe it is very likley Trump and his team sought out or agreed to this support.
So, voter ID laws make sense.

Glad you agree.

Old 08-11-2017, 05:20 PM

Quote:
OK so you admit Russia interfered . nice to clear that up.

so no russia is now Yes russia but what to do about it.

easy, investigate to see who helped when where how and act accordingly when we get the full story. if that means doing nothing we do nothing, if it means impeachment and or jail for some then we do that. It will take some time but in the end we shall find out.

How could you not have figured that out Pedro?
Interfering could be running articles in their newspapers that are reported on over here.

Do I think they actually changed votes? No.

Do you believe they changed votes?

Old 08-11-2017, 05:21 PM

116 posts, read 314,751 times
Quote:
And I believe most of Hillary's voters can't read nor think on their own.

Old 08-11-2017, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
So, voter aiD laws make sense.

Glad you agree.
never said or suggest that ...... not even vaguely where as you did just admit Russia interfered but seem to think that means bombing people (odd)

Old 08-11-2017, 05:26 PM

Quote:
never said or suggest that ...... not even vaguely where as you did just admit Russia interfered but seem to think that means bombing people (odd)
You appeared to believe that due to some elections being so close, that it might take very little to change an election. That sure does seem to indicate that you would want to make sure every vote is as legitimate as we can make it. Is this not true? You don't feel securing voting integrity the best we can is important?

As far as bombs, do you believe dropping bombs in another country to change their government is no big deal?

Finally, do you think it's possible to stop all foreign governments from influencing our elections since they can do it with a speech?

Old 08-11-2017, 05:48 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,647,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
You mean of the three million fewer that Trump received?
Yes, the three million votes cast by illegals.

Quote:
Thus, if that many illegals voted in 2008 -- up to 5.7 million -- then it's perfectly reasonable to think that as many -- or more -- voted in the 2016 election. Just Facts said that in 2012, 3.2 million to 5.6 million noncitizens were registered to vote -- and 1.2 million to 3.6 million of them cast ballots. Remember, Trump lost the popular vote by 2.8 million.
Trump Vindicated? Study Shows Up To 5.7 Million Illegals Voted In Presidential Election. | Daily Wire
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies