Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2017, 07:47 PM

2,452 posts, read 2,388,040 times

Advertisements

Alex recently got "famous" for the folk meme song which i think is hilarious. So i decided to look this guy. Can anyone understand anything he says? He is either a brainiac with an understanding far beyond ours, or the biggest troll that has ever lived. I curious to hear what are your thought on him and the infowars stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2017, 07:50 PM

20,189 posts, read 9,088,260 times
high intellect people are sometimes hard to understand by people with average intellect

Old 08-11-2017, 07:52 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,315,576 times
Like many others, unless you are on the same wavelength as him, you won't understand. So don't try to paint him as some sort of a nutcase. To him and his followers, you look like a nutjob. The world doesn't revolve around how you think.

Old 08-11-2017, 08:01 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,665,488 times
I never heard of him until 911. At that point, I decided he wasn't worth my time; therefore, I know nothing about him.

Old 08-11-2017, 08:01 PM

21,493 posts, read 10,609,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by survivingearth View Post
Alex recently got "famous" for the folk meme song which i think is hilarious. So i decided to look this guy. Can anyone understand anything he says? He is either a brainiac with an understanding far beyond ours, or the biggest troll that has ever lived. I curious to hear what are your thought on him and the infowars stuff.
He's the blog equivalent of an '80s televangelist. He's there to sell his huge line of products.

Old 08-11-2017, 08:07 PM

2,452 posts, read 2,388,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Like many others, unless you are on the same wavelength as him, you won't understand. So don't try to paint him as some sort of a nutcase. To him and his followers, you look like a nutjob. The world doesn't revolve around how you think.
Not my intention, just trying to get feedback from different people. English is not my first language, maybe that is keeping me from fully understanding what he is saying.

Old 08-11-2017, 08:08 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,747,876 times
Nothing lower for Sandy Hook alone.

Old 08-11-2017, 08:09 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Him personally, I'm not sure.

He's clearly got a few screws loose, but I suspect much of it is just an act to dupe his unfathomably clueless and gullible audience into believing nonsense and buying his overpriced products.

No sane, informed person could listen to him and come away with the impression that he was spewing anything other than batsh!t crazy nonsense.

Old 08-11-2017, 08:15 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,719,563 times
I first caught him late one night on Ch. 10 public access TV here in Austin, about 20 years ago. Was entertaining. I'd be flicking channels and catch him. About 4 times I watched. Then while Bush was still in office, about 2006 and the Ron Paul Revolution, he was at a Ron Paul ralley. I think it was the first TEA Party gathering, when Ron Paul announced Taxed Enough Already.

I'd catch his show and some of it I thought, that is just plain nutz... and a year later, there it is all out in the open on MSM. As the 2008 election neared, I watched more and more. Now, I catch him daily, for the last 2 years.

Old 08-11-2017, 08:18 PM

78,626 posts, read 60,809,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by survivingearth View Post
Jones is a proven snake oil salesman than takes news stories and spins them in order to create fear and sell merchandise for his sponsors. (Gold, freeze dried food, geiger counters etc.)

One year when trying to sell lots of survival stuff for his sponsors he purported a nuclear melt-down in Nebraska as well as claiming the DC earthquake was really a nuke test. (Even though it would have been spotted as such by a dozen countries).

Anyone denying this, address these stories in your response.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies