Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2017, 12:00 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,474,039 times

Advertisements

I didn't see an "open lesbianism". No french kissing and no groping of erogenous zones.
I've seen more action on Leave It To Beaver and The Flintstones.

Old 08-12-2017, 12:05 PM

34,240 posts, read 18,599,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto Jeff View Post
This.

Kids won't think these things are odd unless intolerant parents teach them such. Bigotry is learned, not innate.

This isn't propaganda, just how some families are. Nothing wrong with it.
I do think the media, and entertainment promotes "alternative lifestyles" in a very, very disproportionate way to the point of being extreme. They certainly have an agenda, and Disney/ESPN/ABC have been far left for quite some time. It is a form of propaganda, because they are attempting to main stream a lot of things that just are not mainstream. It is a form of DECEPTION, and it is wrong.

Old 08-12-2017, 12:07 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,543,687 times
Disgusting

Old 08-12-2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
It's not promoting the lifestyle, just highlighting the fact that it exists and yes, growing more into the limeline. It probably wouldn't be anywhere near as highlighted if people didn't rally against it as much. There's literally -no- reason to be against this kind of thing. None.
Please re-read my previous post. I do not like being deceived, and that is what the media, and entertainment are doing. They are making it seem like alternative lifestyles are very wide spread, and main stream. They are not. LGBT make up less than 3% of the population. This is pure, deceptive, propaganda.

Old 08-12-2017, 12:11 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,382,061 times
Don't watch.

*shrug

Old 08-12-2017, 12:13 PM

10,237 posts, read 6,327,985 times
Quote:
This.

Kids won't think these things are odd unless intolerant parents teach them such. Bigotry is learned, not innate.

This isn't propaganda, just how some families are. Nothing wrong with it.
Back around 2000 one little boy in class had Two Mommies. They would come into class to volunteer for the 1st Graders. The other kids in the class thought nothing of it. Other children were being raised by only one parent, and a couple by their Grandparents alone.

Not all families are exactly the same. All those 6 year olds in that class would say that themselves. Out of the mouth of babies to adult ears.

Old 08-12-2017, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Don't watch.

*shrug
So basically, I have to turn off all movies, and TV from my kids, right? I don't want them being deceived into thinking things these show promote are the way the world actually is. It is not. It is the definition of propaganda. Keep repeating lies until the populace believes them.

Old 08-12-2017, 12:18 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,849,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonJuanQuixote View Post
Disney Pre-School Show 'Doc McStuffins' Features Lesbian Moms | Daily Wire

Thank you < 5% for shoving your bizarre lifestyles down our throats.

At least I'm not surprised it's Disney. I used to work at that trash heap.
Are you kidding me? You are ate up, Don. Ate. Up.

Look. I wake up in the morning, drink some coffee, and read a few chapters of the Bible and pray
Then I get on here and try to make a few people laugh because damn life is funny. Then I might play some video games...I don't know, build something stupid in Minecraft or something, because it amuses me. Or I might go for a walk, or do something with a friend, like go to the park or go shopping or just hang out. I had an alligator poboy with a friend the other day made with real alligator, and that **** was the bomb. I can't wait to have another one. Can't. Wait. Then I might pick up my apartment if it needs it. Usually does, because when I get dressed in the morning, whatever I wore to bed gets tossed where the hell ever, because I'm in a hurry. Then I might get back on here just to catch up on what's going on with you all. Then I'll think about what to fix for dinner. I'll get that done and maybe watch a movie. Or something. Then I go to bed and do it all again the next day. Just like everyone else.

Bizarre lifestyle? Just what the hell do you think we do?

Old 08-12-2017, 12:22 PM

10,784 posts, read 4,356,071 times
Whether its acceptable or not, its unnecessary.

Old 08-12-2017, 12:22 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,849,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Please re-read my previous post. I do not like being deceived, and that is what the media, and entertainment are doing. They are making it seem like alternative lifestyles are very wide spread, and main stream. They are not. LGBT make up less than 3% of the population. This is pure, deceptive, propaganda.
Read my post down thread. Tell me how my lifestyle is different than yours You CAN'T because it isn't.

More Progressive Propaganda: Disney Pre-School Show Features Lesbian Mothers

Y'all are messed up. For real.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies