Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2017, 04:58 PM

24,408 posts, read 26,964,842 times

Advertisements

If you actually care about this issue, watch the full thing before clicking x and calling her an Uncle Tom

Ask yourselves in your daily life... are you really scared if you go to a store and the clerk is White and you're Black or the other way around. If anything people are racist against their own race because most crime happens within the same race. The KKK and Nazis had marches when Obama was president too, this isn't something new. The media is just trying to draw lines to create this big fiasco. Friends are turning on friends. It's baiting the entire country to this false race war. People need to wake up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S2T...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by bmw335xi; 08-19-2017 at 05:07 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2017, 05:01 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,662,473 times
This has been posted all over Facebook by the right wing nuts I know from high school and was posted here yesterday or the day before. Can't remember.

It has been a funny past few days watching all the right wing parade out their token black folks speaking about this. I've never seen more blacks on Fox and other right-wing sites as I have in the past 2 days. A post like this is sort of like telling me: I'm not racist, I had a black friend in junior high.

Old 08-19-2017, 05:01 PM

3,869 posts, read 4,080,558 times
Didn't watch it, but yeah.....of course that's the deal. This country may need an unfortunate incident to get us all back together. We're so f'ed up

Old 08-19-2017, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
This has been posted all over Facebook by the right wing nuts I know from high school and was posted here yesterday or the day before. Can't remember.

It has been a funny past few days watching all the right wing parade out their token black folks speaking about this. I've never seen more blacks on Fox and other right-wing sites as I have in the past 2 days. A post like this is sort of like telling me: I'm not racist, I had a black friend in junior high.

So you disagree? Or did you just say, "what a Black person not ready to go to war against Whites... nope FAKE, stupid Uncle Tom b*** saying that her interactions in daily life with people of different races is just an outlier... Her message is something we should all be able to get behind... but this just shows the far left is just as f***ed up as the far right, nothing will change that.

Old 08-19-2017, 05:04 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
How is CNN going to get anyone to watch without a good race / riot?

There's media money keeping these fools on the streets.

Old 08-19-2017, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
How is CNN going to get anyone to watch without a good race / riot?

There's media money keeping these fools on the streets.

Exactly, like race relations are going down so much because this is the narrative the mainstream media is pouring down our throats. They talk as if a Black person were to encounter a White person, you need to be on guard and ready to fight for your life, but ask yourselves people. Really? I interacted with multiple Black people and White people today at the grocery store, mall... didn't see any beatings by Whites or Blacks. The problem I see happening slowly is this narrative is causing FRIENDS on facebook to fight tooth and nail and they are fighting about a overblown issue... but the more CNN and the like make it an issue, pretty soon it will become a reality.

Last edited by bmw335xi; 08-19-2017 at 05:16 PM..

Old 08-19-2017, 05:18 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
Didn't watch it, but yeah.....of course that's the deal. This country may need an unfortunate incident to get us all back together. We're so f'ed up
Media only reports "Politicians" and what they say.. Words have consequences and promoting fear of others will always promote irrational fears. Most folks who live in the REAL WORLD know what Politicians are promoting (Propaganda) is a BIG FAT LIE!! But it still stirs fears and unfortunately ASSumptions!!

Trump was part and parcel of this once Obama came into POWER.. but meanwhile ALT-Right increased their agenda of bringing in disenfranchised folks!! Meanwhile... Preacher of LIES honed in to those fears ( thus ensnaring those Deplorable's) then promised complete cures for ALL that ailed them.

Trump's lied his way into the Whitehouse and is now reaping his rewards.. Liar-IN-Chief is a naked King ( Leader of America.. Foreign Allies recognized it immediately.. BUT the BASE refuse to see the TRUTH! We are into what?? 7 months of power.. and he has done nothing but sign EO's that undermine anything BO did or tried to do!!

This is a "Come to Jesus Moment" for GOP Congress... Guess McCain dealing with his Cancer.. NOW knows just what he needs to do now.. He may live another 6-12 months.. BUT he wants to clear his conscience .. Supporting such a Evil .. with ZERO Moral Compass.. must be called out!! McCain has already in his lifetime faced possible death.. and KNOWS all too well.. DO the RIGHT thing!!

In my lifetime I have come to distrust Politicians and Lawyers.. Most are in it for profiteering.. and taking advantage of their collective positions. Very few have the FORTITUDE to the RIGHT THING.. because if they do the FALLOUT will cost them given the hierarchy !!

I'd rather die broke than give up my values.. and yes sometimes it's very HARD.. But freedom of guilt ( who only those with that ability) is how one is able to cope!!

Old 08-19-2017, 05:23 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post

If you think they are nuts, why do you have them as friends on Facebook ?

Old 08-19-2017, 05:40 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Media only reports "Politicians" and what they say.. Words have consequences and promoting fear of others will always promote irrational fears. Most folks who live in the REAL WORLD know what Politicians are promoting (Propaganda) is a BIG FAT LIE!! But it still stirs fears and unfortunately ASSumptions!!
So the same is true up there in Canada . Interesting.

Quote:
Trump was part and parcel of this once Obama came into POWER.. but meanwhile ALT-Right increased their agenda of bringing in disenfranchised folks!! Meanwhile... Preacher of LIES honed in to those fears ( thus ensnaring those Deplorable's) then promised complete cures for ALL that ailed them.

Trump's lied his way into the Whitehouse and is now reaping his rewards.. Liar-IN-Chief is a naked King ( Leader of America.. Foreign Allies recognized it immediately.. BUT the BASE refuse to see the TRUTH! We are into what?? 7 months of power.. and he has done nothing but sign EO's that undermine anything BO did or tried to do!!
Re the bolded. What do you think Obama did?....He did the same thing.

Quote:
This is a "Come to Jesus Moment" for GOP Congress... Guess McCain dealing with his Cancer.. NOW knows just what he needs to do now.. He may live another 6-12 months.. BUT he wants to clear his conscience .. Supporting such a Evil .. with ZERO Moral Compass.. must be called out!! McCain has already in his lifetime faced possible death.. and KNOWS all too well.. DO the RIGHT thing!!
This all seems to upset you so much. Why? Obama was never your leader. Trump isn't your leader. You're a Canadian who lives in Canada. Justin Trudeau is your leader.

Quote:
In my lifetime I have come to distrust Politicians and Lawyers.. Most are in it for profiteering.. and taking advantage of their collective positions. Very few have the FORTITUDE to the RIGHT THING.. because if they do the FALLOUT will cost them given the hierarchy !!

I'd rather die broke than give up my values.. and yes sometimes it's very HARD.. But freedom of guilt ( who only those with that ability) is how one is able to cope!!
It sounds as though you may have gotten screwed over by at least one lawyer during your lifetime. You might find more happiness if you could let go of the anger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies