Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 05:52 AM

11,248 posts, read 11,022,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
An Asian-American loses a football commentator gig because his name is the same as a confederate general from well over a century ago. A beautiful blond-haired baby is a nazi. Statues from all over the country are being taken down without notice, without opportunity for public comment and in the middle of the night. Democrats are chanting for impeachment, ninjas are still smashing sh*t, entertainers are holding bloody heads of decapitated presidents and acting out murder. And on. And on.

My husband has been calling liberalism a mental disorder for a few years now. Finally..........I am beginning to think that my benefit of a doubt was misplaced. Normal, rational, clear headed people don't think or act like this. They just don't.
And we're only seven months in. It's gonna be a long bumpy ride. Doesn't have to be that way, but liberals will make sure it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2017, 08:33 AM

89,005 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
And we're only seven months in. It's gonna be a long bumpy ride. Doesn't have to be that way, but liberals will make sure it is.
Now, they're going after another minority group. Robert Lee (Asian sportscaster) can't cover a game for ESPN in Virginia. Interesting cannibalism at play...

Old 08-25-2017, 09:26 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
found this on twitter:
now there's a toddler the left can embrace with enthusiasm.

Old 08-25-2017, 09:28 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
now there's a toddler the left can embrace with enthusiasm.
HAhah..the twitter responses was hilarious!

Old 08-25-2017, 11:05 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
As a minority I have no clue why people like to F with white folks for no reason whatsoever.

It's done to stir the pot and create division.

I'm pretty exhausted by all of it.
i think many are getting exhausted by this, across the racial spectrum. i also think that many are also getting very frustrated by this as well, and that tension and frustration is going to explode at some point, but i what direction i dont know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Payback for perceived wrongs. When you grow up hearing over and over and over again all the crap that some people feed their children and one another, wouldn't you be pissed and passive aggressive?

Sadly, there's going to be backlash from all of this that takes us right back to the '60's - and it's not just on the part of white people either.
very true. lets hope though that something positive comes from that backlash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Well, they've been turned racist by exposure to racists.

The "abyss" that is warned about staring into or becoming what you hate.

I hear you. Tell you what, tomorrow I'm going to stop by the donut shop and get some for all my friends at work regardless of what gender or color they are and I'm going to tell them I appreciate them.

All the haters can just wallow in their misery and go pound.

I hope you have a great weekend.
its too bad i cant give you more than one rep for this post, i would load you up my friend. so you will have to be content with these;

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
An Asian-American loses a football commentator gig because his name is the same as a confederate general from well over a century ago. A beautiful blond-haired baby is a nazi. Statues from all over the country are being taken down without notice, without opportunity for public comment and in the middle of the night. Democrats are chanting for impeachment, ninjas are still smashing sh*t, entertainers are holding bloody heads of decapitated presidents and acting out murder. And on. And on.

My husband has been calling liberalism a mental disorder for a few years now. Finally..........I am beginning to think that my benefit of a doubt was misplaced. Normal, rational, clear headed people don't think or act like this. They just don't.
you are right, rational and clear headed people dont do the things you described. lets hope the backlash described above comes in the right direction, where we fight hate with love, where we accept people for who they are and not what we want them to be. where the overriding concern in how we judge people is based on their character.

where instead of spinning what someone says, and making it sound like they are racist, bigoted, homophobic, or what ever, we stand up and tell people who do these things to stop the madness.

Old 08-25-2017, 11:17 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
They see the baby as a Nazi.. The left is gone to the outer limits of space never to be seen again. They are WAY OUT THERE.
That's why liberalism is a disease.

Old 08-25-2017, 11:24 AM

19,626 posts, read 12,222,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Now, they're going after another minority group. Robert Lee (Asian sportscaster) can't cover a game for ESPN in Virginia. Interesting cannibalism at play...
The far left doesn't empathize with Asians as a minority.

Old 08-25-2017, 11:28 AM

21,873 posts, read 25,139,139 times
Quote:
what a country. even the ACLU cringes and apologizes before the increasingly psychotic SJW/LWNJ contingent
I don't know. I'm not a big fan of putting bumper stickers on your car let alone your toddler. It's just... tacky. I mean, it's better than dressing them up in MAGA or BLM clothes from age two but it's still tacky. Let the damn kid be a kid and figure out that stuff like most of us do as teenagers.

Old 08-25-2017, 11:48 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
I don't know. I'm not a big fan of putting bumper stickers on your car let alone your toddler. It's just... tacky. I mean, it's better than dressing them up in MAGA or BLM clothes from age two but it's still tacky. Let the damn kid be a kid and figure out that stuff like most of us do as teenagers.
what bumper stickers are you talking about?

Old 08-25-2017, 11:53 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
what bumper stickers are you talking about?
It's a metaphor regarding a child holding an American flag.

Every parade in towns and cities across our country result in photo ops of children that age holding a flag.

But I suppose to loons on the left this is viewed as inculcating a child into a doctrine they should be able to decide for themselves once they're of age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies