Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2017, 05:14 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Obama could have cured cancer and I bet Trump would try to undo it. It seems to be the only thing he is interested in doing, and even then has fallen flat on most accounts.
Obama could have cured Cancer and Trump would have taken credit for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2017, 05:15 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
I agree. Beating out dozens of established candidates was impressive. Watching those liberals and MSM cry on TV was worth it!
That's so pathetic.

But you have to say that now. Your boy has done nothing but fail and you can't bear to face it.

Old 08-26-2017, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
It's going to backfire on him. As more and more people are negatively affected by the undoing, they are viewing Obama in a far more positive light than they did when he was in office. Trump may be the greatest thing that ever happened to Obama's legacy.
And Bush Jr's legacy.

Old 08-26-2017, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
I agree. Beating out dozens of established candidates was impressive. Watching those liberals and MSM cry on TV was worth it!
You Trumpers are consistent when talking about the left. Wash, rinse and repeat.

It amazes me a lot of you voted for Trump just to see liberal's heads spin. Who cares about policies and the betterment of the country as long as liberals are angry and crying.

Old 08-26-2017, 05:22 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I hope the Senators return and totally ignore him, as though he is invisible. They can govern and legislate without any input whatsoever from him, because they can easily over-ride any veto from him! Let them create and pass their own bills. He's too stupid to have any know how about a single issue anyway!
I always consider the source when I see threads like this, and posts like yours.

Trump is doing just fine. Of course, you're an OFA volunteer, right? As for your comment about Trump being stupid, he is by no means stupid. Look where he is. Did he get there because he is stupid? Oh, wait ...stupid "rural" Americans put him there, right?

Did you vote for Obama ...twice? Who's stupid?

I consider people like you as "enemies of the State." You are anti-American.

Old 08-26-2017, 05:24 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,113,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Then again Trump could cure cancer and the left would give Obama credit for it. Then claim the cure was racist.
And this is the thought process of the Right.

The example was Obama could do something good, and Trump would undo it, out of spite. Your response is Trump could do something good but won't, out of spite.

This is why Conservatives haven't been able to turn their legislative wins into actual policy wins. Liberals have already staked out all the best positions, and Conservatives would rather suffer than support the Left by passing liberal policies.

Old 08-26-2017, 05:26 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
This lame duck's presidency is about to croak.
Really? This from the people who said he had no chance of ever being elected?

Old 08-26-2017, 05:30 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
I think he handed AZ to the Dems this weekend. He has overplayed his hand.

Old 08-26-2017, 05:35 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
It's going to backfire on him. As more and more people are negatively affected by the undoing, they are viewing Obama in a far more positive light than they did when he was in office. Trump may be the greatest thing that ever happened to Obama's legacy.
Quite possibly so.

Obama looked somewhat better to many people than George W, but that was considered a low bar to achieve. Compared to Trump, Obama is looking like a rock star.

Your mileage may vary ...

Old 08-26-2017, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I always consider the source when I see threads like this, and posts like yours.

Trump is doing just fine. Of course, you're an OFA volunteer, right? As for your comment about Trump being stupid, he is by no means stupid. Look where he is. Did he get there because he is stupid? Oh, wait ...stupid "rural" Americans put him there, right?

Did you vote for Obama ...twice? Who's stupid?

I consider people like you as "enemies of the State." You are anti-American.
He got to where he is because he is an opportunist that uses people.

What gives you the right to call someone anti-American because they voted for someone else that you don't agree with? Sounds like you are against freedom and freedom of speech. You should look in the mirror before calling someone else enemy of the State.

I didn't vote for Obama, Trump or Clinton. Trump isn't doing just fine. He is dividing the country which I believe you think is a good thing.

Being rich doesn't make one a smart person. Trump is the perfect example of that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies