Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2017, 12:39 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
Why is President Clown having rallies in Missouri while Houston drowns?
It is not a rally. It is a private meeting with a company to talk about tax reform.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2017, 12:41 PM

[quote=moneill;49364087]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

That wouldn't happen to you -- you are no Richard Spencer -- and i say that with great confidence never having met you.
So all Trump supporters are hit for a good reason.. I don't believe in violence. I have seen them attack randomly.

Old 08-30-2017, 12:41 PM

16,092 posts, read 10,757,764 times
Busloads of (leftists, commies, KKK, Nazis, demonstrators, counter-demonstrators, etc.) are always just around the corner in Missouri. It's the official state rumor. Has been for years.

Old 08-30-2017, 12:54 PM

2,609 posts, read 2,192,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
Why is President Clown having rallies in Missouri while Houston drowns?
He has hats to sell. Had to get some merchandising done in front of the big crowds he "always" draws..... Said sarcastically.

Donald Trump Keeps Plugging His Own Merchandise During Hurricane Harvey | HuffPost

Old 08-30-2017, 12:58 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,968,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I got a call from a friend who has a business near the area President Trump is to visit today. He says the Trump Supporters are lining the streets to welcome President Trump. He also said the local news reported that the anarchists are being bused in from St. Louis .

I hope no one gets hurt. The left crazies are out to beat up Trump supporters. Where ever there are Trump supporters, the left has to bring their sticks and clubs.

Springfield, Mo., prepares for President Trump to visit and make speech on tax reform | FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV | News, Weather, Sports
Apparently you didn't read the article you posted. The visit isn't open to the public. He's going to a private manufacturing company to make a speech about tax reform. Apparently that's more important than spending time in Texas talking to hurricane survivors. Nice clickbait, though.

Old 08-30-2017, 01:02 PM

1,071 posts, read 1,288,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
But...but...but...this is the guy that had NO PATH TO VICTORY!
Never underestimate the ignorance of some the electorate* as evidenced by this aberrant presidency.

*Along with a little help from their Russian friends.

Old 08-30-2017, 01:06 PM

99,596 posts, read 4,493,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
It will be very interesting to see how unhinged propaganda media covers this event now that even their crooked networks have had to acknowledge Antifa. I hope some of their news crew gets beaten up by these anarchists -- is that wrong of me?

Be aware that some of these thugs may disguise themselves as Trump supporters, as revealed in Project Veritas hidden camera videos. I heard Veritas has infiltrated Antifa so this should be interesting.

Citizen journalists should stand by main arteries into this venue to film any buses and see where they go.

How do we know that Trump supporters are not disguising themselves as Antifa?

Old 08-30-2017, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzie1213 View Post
He has hats to sell. Had to get some merchandising done in front of the big crowds he "always" draws..... Said sarcastically.

Donald Trump Keeps Plugging His Own Merchandise During Hurricane Harvey | HuffPost
Huffpost ....hater post

Old 08-30-2017, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merv1225 View Post
How do we know that Trump supporters are not disguising themselves as Antifa?
They are not as low as the democrats.

Old 08-30-2017, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Apparently you didn't read the article you posted. The visit isn't open to the public. He's going to a private manufacturing company to make a speech about tax reform. Apparently that's more important than spending time in Texas talking to hurricane survivors. Nice clickbait, though.
My friend told me it was private. That is why they are lining the streets when the motorcade goes by . His fans are waiting for Trump .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies