Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 09:28 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,896,520 times

Advertisements

I cannot believe Flake and John McCain actually supports DACA. These should go because they do not have Arizona interest anymore . They have failed on so many levels any day I Expect Flake to Slither down the halls of Congress.

As a Result we have a DACA event in Phoenix and These Illegals and their parents have no disregard for this country and should be made a example as as possible.

Kelly Ward is looking better every day.

Flake should Resign right now!

Flake: Congress must protect DACA kids | TheHill

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/348876-flake-congress-must-protect-daca-kids
  1. Cached

10 hours ago - a frequent critic of President Trump, is calling on Congress to protect enrollees in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2017, 11:47 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,652,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
I cannot believe Flake and John McCain actually supports DACA. These should go because they do not have Arizona interest anymore . They have failed on so many levels any day I Expect Flake to Slither down the halls of Congress.

As a Result we have a DACA event in Phoenix and These Illegals and their parents have no disregard for this country and should be made a example as as possible.

Kelly Ward is looking better every day.

Flake should Resign right now!

Flake: Congress must protect DACA kids | TheHill

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/348876-flake-congress-must-protect-daca-kids
  1. Cached

10 hours ago - a frequent critic of President Trump, is calling on Congress to protect enrollees in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, ...
Kelli Ward is a right wing loon, and no sane person would vote for her unless they were completely uninformed.

And even though I don't like McCain and Flake, they have a point.

As an aside, I used to be the most anti-illegal person you could know. Until I worked in construction and worked with many of them, and no longer saw them as these evil criminals you and others make them out to be, but as actual good hardworking people.

Life is not black and white, we live in the grey.....

Old 09-02-2017, 12:22 AM

6,137 posts, read 3,876,233 times
I watched the local news this evening and the fake news media that Donald Trump tells America about was creating, biased fake news media that were just Democratic advertisement.

Glad that President Trump is looking out for Arizona just like Joe Arapio looked out for the American citizens and legal immigrants for 23 years.

President Trump won Arizona because the citizens know he represents the majority of the states views on immigration policy.

Looks like the latest polls are showing that in the primaries people prefer a conservative senator who will represent American citizens and immigrants who waiting their turn and came legally as opposed to Senator Flake liberal agenda that was of Barack Obama signature accomplishments during his leftist administration.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...-poll-n2374419

It is always the same sob stories with the liberal news media. This state spends a tremendous amount of resources on these dreamers and what is the result, areas like Maryvale and Glendale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92yd3juK7TA

Amazing, how well manicured the lawns were and how well the homes maintained in Maryvale before the liberals instituted their open-borders with one of the most problem infested countries in the world.

Old 09-02-2017, 12:54 AM

19,718 posts, read 16,883,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Kelli Ward is a right wing loon, and no sane person would vote for her unless they were completely uninformed.

And even though I don't like McCain and Flake, they have a point.

As an aside, I used to be the most anti-illegal person you could know. Until I worked in construction and worked with many of them, and no longer saw them as these evil criminals you and others make them out to be, but as actual good hardworking people.

Life is not black and white, we live in the grey.....

Absolutely true. I too worked at a company years ago that was populated by many immigrants with questionable legal status. NONE of them were gangbangers, simply family people who were born on the wrong side of the border and who wanted a better life for themselves and their families. One of them, a lady, invited my then wife and myself to her home for dinner one night, and it was immaculate, and her kids were well mannered and smart.

One man that I know of, who was illegal, worked his way up to starting his own business where he employed several others. He contributed to the American economy, and worked 7 days a week. That seems to be a common trait, they all work hard and keep their noses clean.

It is so easy for us to paint all of them with one brush, but, just like any ethnic group, there are good people and bad apples. The Right would love to cleanse America of anyone who is not white and either Catholic or Protestant, but that is not what built America and is not who we are.

Old 09-02-2017, 03:08 AM

51,660 posts, read 25,900,536 times
Everyone I have ever known with a Mexican heritage has been hard-working and good-hearted.

I've read about dreadful drug gangs, El Chapo, and all, but I've never met any of these people. The people I know are working at often back-breaking labor, trying to make the best of things to build a better life for their kids.

There's an ad that I can't find now but if you run across it would you please post it.

A high school graduate in her cap and gown hugs her Mexican father who is working in a field. It reminds me of all people go through to make things better for our children.

People got on rickety ships to who knows where in hopes of a better life for their children.

They walked across a continent and turned wilderness into farms for their kids.

It is the story of America.

We're trying to figure out what to write in this next chapter.

Voting for sane people would be a good start.

Old 09-02-2017, 03:55 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,808,493 times
Flake is managing to keep his name in the national news.

Perhaps you need not worry about representation on a state level too much longer.

Old 09-02-2017, 09:44 AM

6,137 posts, read 3,876,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Everyone I have ever known with a Mexican heritage has been hard-working and good-hearted.

I've read about dreadful drug gangs, El Chapo, and all, but I've never met any of these people. The people I know are working at often back-breaking labor, trying to make the best of things to build a better life for their kids.

There's an ad that I can't find now but if you run across it would you please post it.

A high school graduate in her cap and gown hugs her Mexican father who is working in a field. It reminds me of all people go through to make things better for our children.

People got on rickety ships to who knows where in hopes of a better life for their children.

They walked across a continent and turned wilderness into farms for their kids.

It is the story of America.

We're trying to figure out what to write in this next chapter.

Voting for sane people would be a good start.
Jeff Flake and John McCain are doing all they can to turn more Phoenix and Tucson neighborhoods into little Maryvale's with their liberal agenda.

Kelly Ward is way ahead in the polls because Arizonans are for a common-sense President Trump immigration agenda.

A good chapter in American history would be the wall that President Trump talks about. Sanity in my personal opinion is Republicans that put business and Americans first unlike liberals that always put illegal immigrants first.

There is a big difference those of Mexican ancestery who are here legally and went through the same process others did to become citizens and illegal immigrants who here breaking federal laws.

I am very familiar with Santa Ana though in California which I had a job training at a while back. It is nearly half illegal immigrant and full of dreamers.

Many might be hard workers but the problem is the incredible birth rates. In Santa Ana they have a tremendous amount of children and burden the city with lots of infectious disease outbreaks from crowding into apartments and the city has a tremendous amount of gang-related violent crime issues compared to anywhere else in Orange County.

I don't understand why people picking fruits and vegetables in the field which is admirable, hard and very important job should be having kids in the first place as the government practically has to raise them. Part of the reason why the government has to raise them is because of the fact that so many illegal immigrants have came that they reduced the wages of American fruit and vegetable farmers.

Last edited by lovecrowds; 09-02-2017 at 09:56 AM..

Old 09-02-2017, 09:52 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,727,228 times
Trump hates daca-babies, and wants them out (or worse).

Old 09-02-2017, 09:53 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,265,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
I watched the local news this evening and the fake news media that Donald Trump tells America about was creating, biased fake news media that were just Democratic advertisement.

Glad that President Trump is looking out for Arizona just like Joe Arapio looked out for the American citizens and legal immigrants for 23 years.

President Trump won Arizona because the citizens know he represents the majority of the states views on immigration policy.

Looks like the latest polls are showing that in the primaries people prefer a conservative senator who will represent American citizens and immigrants who waiting their turn and came legally as opposed to Senator Flake liberal agenda that was of Barack Obama signature accomplishments during his leftist administration.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...-poll-n2374419

It is always the same sob stories with the liberal news media. This state spends a tremendous amount of resources on these dreamers and what is the result, areas like Maryvale and Glendale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92yd3juK7TA

Amazing, how well manicured the lawns were and how well the homes maintained in Maryvale before the liberals instituted their open-borders with one of the most problem infested countries in the world.
Pfffft....Maryvale was never ALL THAT!!! It was never much better than a decent neighborhood at best. And really, it ain't all that bad now.

Even without illegal immigrants, whites STILL would've left Maryvale and moved out to the suburbs. In fact, I've been out to some majority white developments out in Surprise, El Mirage, Peoria and Glendale. Not impressed. White neighborhoods in the West Valley aren't exactly Knotts Landing.

Get outta here. Lol

Old 09-02-2017, 09:54 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,123,322 times
John McCain is an American war hero. He's probably given more to his country than any of us have (myself included, and I'm a veteran).

It's one thing to disagree with his politics, that's fine. Many of us disagree with each other's politics on here. But to insult him is just inappropriate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies