Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2017, 02:27 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,434,708 times

Advertisements

When nothing deters the clever brutal tyrant - Washington Times

if any of you guys want a laugh on the whole North Korea issue I highly suggest this one. Personally I got a good kick out of it.

Old 09-05-2017, 02:52 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
Having had a brutal tyrant for a step father I think the article was indeed funny. I solved my problem by threatening to kill him with a oak quarter-staff. he believed I would so that avoided police problems for me. The local Law did not have preemptive killing any more than it did a catch up lethal beating on its justifiable homicide list.

The Korean leader has to be made to realize we have a nuke with his very own name on it. If we are certain where he is going to be, or where all his body doubles are, we could kill him with kiloton level tactical nukes along with all of his artillery set to destroy Seoul, SK. No need to slaughter millions if the option of getting the job done by only slaughtering a couple of hundred thousand mostly soldiers. Frightening this bullying fool into proper behavior is preferable to nukes but they should be used if he even thinks of attacking South Korea, Japan or any part of the US. If he does attack we should kill him but leave an identifiable body behind.

Old 09-05-2017, 07:35 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,434,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Having had a brutal tyrant for a step father I think the article was indeed funny. I solved my problem by threatening to kill him with a oak quarter-staff. he believed I would so that avoided police problems for me. The local Law did not have preemptive killing any more than it did a catch up lethal beating on its justifiable homicide list.

The Korean leader has to be made to realize we have a nuke with his very own name on it. If we are certain where he is going to be, or where all his body doubles are, we could kill him with kiloton level tactical nukes along with all of his artillery set to destroy Seoul, SK. No need to slaughter millions if the option of getting the job done by only slaughtering a couple of hundred thousand mostly soldiers. Frightening this bullying fool into proper behavior is preferable to nukes but they should be used if he even thinks of attacking South Korea, Japan or any part of the US. If he does attack we should kill him but leave an identifiable body behind.
we won't nuke him, Pyongyang has too many people and too much development (it's not the same has Baghdad in 2003)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies