Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 12:03 AM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times

Advertisements

I just checked Facebook.
Sure enough, a Trumpette I know put that photo on his home page. The guy has a master's in psychology, but he loves him some Donald. The strangest thing is he's also a body builder, so if anyone would have caught the fake body, it should have been him.

Maybe he did. But anything with a wet kitty in it would make Trump look a lot more human than he is. I know he's phobic about animals, but I think it would be a smart move for him if he would buy his son a dog.

It would sure be a good thing for that boy, too. I've never seen a kid who needed a pal any more than he does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2017, 12:44 AM

14,761 posts, read 8,093,254 times
Now there Trump supporters online saying this is Trump rescuing people after the hurricane...some
are getting really nasty if you point out that it is photo shopped (My husband has received death comments on what he said...and all he said is that it was photoshopped.) They are mad that it isn't being covered by the regular media.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Attached Thumbnails
Of course the pic is fake, you can tell by the large hands...-21366778_1548384391891912_3966387750354753716_o.jpg  

Old 09-15-2017, 12:46 AM

14,761 posts, read 8,093,254 times
Ofcourse here is the REAL photo and the real Heroes.

FACT CHECK: Did Trump Assist Rescuers in Pulling Harvey Victims from Floodwaters?

Old 09-15-2017, 04:21 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,520,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
Why is this posted in Politics and Controversies?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Why not?
Emm...really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Last I checked Trump was President. Usually something related to the President is political.

In your professional opinion where should this thread be?/
This CLEARLY PHOTO SHOPPED picture and the OP's childish comments has nothing to to do with politics.

Where should it be posted you ask.

In a section that should be where loosers can post their cry baby bashing Trump stuff.
Hmmmm....call it "Out of Touch" "The Twilight Zone" or "I want my Mommy" thread.

Old 09-15-2017, 04:41 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,582,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Now there Trump supporters online saying this is Trump rescuing people after the hurricane...some
are getting really nasty if you point out that it is photo shopped (My husband has received death comments on what he said...and all he said is that it was photoshopped.) They are mad that it isn't being covered by the regular media.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

I don't understand how anyone thinks these photos are real. For one thing, the Secret Service would never allow any president to put himself in such physical danger.

Quote:
Emm...really?

This CLEARLY PHOTO SHOPPED picture and the OP's childish comments has nothing to to do with politics.

In a section that should be where loosers can post their cry baby bashing Trump stuff.
Hmmmm....call it "Out of Touch" "The Twilight Zone" or "I want my Mommy" thread.

The fact that it's Photoshopped apparently doesn't keep some people for accepting it as truth. Pointing out that it's fake isn't bashing Trump. It is, however, pointing out a rather embarrassing tendency on the part of some Trump supporters to completely suspend all common sense when it comes to their hero. That is probably sort of embarrassing...

Old 09-15-2017, 04:58 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Leftists have no sense of humor.
I'm sure that picture wasn't meant to fool anyone
and anyone who believed it was a fool.
hmmm... and yet, it wasn't the humorless leftists who took it seriously. It was the humorless leftists who thought it was hilarious.

Old 09-15-2017, 05:03 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times
Quote:
Emm...really?

To make it perfectly clear - this isn't about the clearly photoshopped photo - it is about the clearly thoughtless trump supporters who are still, at this late date, complaining the media isn't showing how compassionate trump is by "refusing" to show the world the obviously photoshopped photo. If they got their wish, it would be all over the "lamestream media" showing exactly how thought-free they are. What a bummer that it isn't.

Perhaps you should take up your complaint with the forum owners, and see it you can get the "I want my Mommy" thing you wanted.

Old 09-15-2017, 05:48 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,583,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
ONly because there were so darn many trump supporters who believed it.
Yup. Was all over my FB feed with people being serious.

Another hint. This aint Star Trek. We dont allow the highest ranking people into the middle of a dangerous area or mission.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies