Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 03:15 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
I'm sure there are more conservatives in Hollywood than one would think .. they just don't blabber about their political views like liberals .
When they do it can be damaging to their career .

Stacey Dash wrote a book about this titled :

There Goes My Social Life: From Clueless to Conservative
Bit of tv junkie and I had to google Stacey Dash. I'm thinking it wasn't just her conservatism.

Patricia Heaton is as conservative as they come and she seems to do just fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2017, 03:15 PM

25,848 posts, read 16,532,741 times
They are playing Trumps game and losing.

Old 09-18-2017, 03:18 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
You sound bitter..bitter and self deluded...how sad
Your condition is known as "projection."

Quote:
Are you tired of losing, then join Trump and start winning..
And here you are, posting all about ME again.

Carry on.

Old 09-18-2017, 10:14 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Hey my most recent rep point, have proof that those 3 million votes all came from illegals?

Old 09-19-2017, 12:34 AM

18,739 posts, read 7,613,748 times
Time to remind everybody what the thread is actually about.

Leftists' ratings plummet every time they publicly bash Trump

-------------------------------------------

They just don't get it.

Every time the leftists try to take over a normal entertainment function and try to twist it into a political I-Hate-Trump fest, normal Americans tune out in droves, shutting them off and ignoring them more and more.

Who wants to listen to a bunch of crybabies whining and telling lies about someone who defeated them in an election nearly a year ago?

Whether it's refusing to stand during the National Anthem at a football game, or the Emmy Awards, or players holding up their hands in imitation of the "Hands up, don't shoot" hoax, or shows like "Air America" and MSNBC, more and more normal Americans are kicking out liberals who try to hijack entertainment and news venues to spread their hate.

Liberals, take the hint.

Or better still, don't take it. Please keep offering your repugnant and undesired agenda to voters, so they can learn what you are really about. That would be the greatest gift you could give to America: Getting the voters to dump you once and for all. The process is well underway, as recent ratings show. Keep up the good work!

-------------------------------------------------------

Emmy Ratings Hit Low With Trump Bashing, Sunday Night Football Dips | Deadline

Near the beginning of the 69th annual Primetime Emmy Awards last night, host Stephen Colbert hauled former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer onstage to declare that the CBS-broadcast show would have “the largest audience to witness an Emmys, period — both in person and around the world.”

Emmys TV Review: Donald Trump Overkill Stains Stephen Colbert's Hosting Debut

Coming off the all-time ratings low of last year’s Jimmy Kimmel-fronted ceremony, the gag and the Donald Trump inauguration-inspired boasts were a hopeful and it seems hollow plea for Colbert’s awards show hosting and debut.

Sunday’s Emmys took repeated aim at Trump, the former Celebrity Apprentice host and past nominee, and combined with facing a Green Bay Packers game on NBC’s Sunday Night Football again, the POTUS-bashing Emmys were knocked down to a new low – at least in the early numbers. Snagging a 8.2 in metered market ratings, last night’s three-hour-plus show fronted by Colbert tripped 2% from the 2016 show.

Old 09-19-2017, 12:46 AM

14,682 posts, read 14,652,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Time to remind everybody what the thread is actually about.

Leftists' ratings plummet every time they publicly bash Trump
The numbers say otherwise...
Friday cable ratings: ‘Real Time with Bill Maher’ ticks up for HBO – TV By The Numbers by zap2it.com
https://lastnighton.com/2017/03/17/r...row-trump-era/
Cable News Ratings: CNN, Fox News, MSNBC All Post Double-Digit Growth | Variety

Old 09-19-2017, 03:37 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
I didn't watch the Emmys but I saw some clips today and what I felt was that some of these folks are tired. There was nothing new or clever, all the jokes have been recycled over and over, and I can't help but think many of them are sick of it all too. It must be frustrating having to stick to a single topic for so long, trying to keep it fresh, resorting to lies in the process, to try and look good in front of people who are also bored of it all.

Old 09-19-2017, 03:44 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,243,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
They just don't get it.

Every time the leftists try to take over a normal entertainment function and try to twist it into a political I-Hate-Trump fest, normal Americans tune out in droves, shutting them off and ignoring them more and more.

Who wants to listen to a bunch of crybabies whining and telling lies about someone who defeated them in an election nearly a year ago?

Whether it's refusing to stand during the National Anthem at a football game, or the Emmy Awards, or players holding up their hands in imitation of the "Hands up, don't shoot" hoax, or shows like "Air America" and MSNBC, more and more normal Americans are kicking out liberals who try to hijack entertainment and news venues to spread their hate.

Liberals, take the hint.

Or better still, don't take it. Please keep offering your repugnant and undesired agenda to voters, so they can learn what you are really about. That would be the greatest gift you could give to America: Getting the voters to dump you once and for all. The process is well underway, as recent ratings show. Keep up the good work!

-------------------------------------------------------

Emmy Ratings Hit Low With Trump Bashing, Sunday Night Football Dips | Deadline

Near the beginning of the 69th annual Primetime Emmy Awards last night, host Stephen Colbert hauled former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer onstage to declare that the CBS-broadcast show would have “the largest audience to witness an Emmys, period — both in person and around the world.”

Emmys TV Review: Donald Trump Overkill Stains Stephen Colbert's Hosting Debut

Coming off the all-time ratings low of last year’s Jimmy Kimmel-fronted ceremony, the gag and the Donald Trump inauguration-inspired boasts were a hopeful and it seems hollow plea for Colbert’s awards show hosting and debut.

Sunday’s Emmys took repeated aim at Trump, the former Celebrity Apprentice host and past nominee, and combined with facing a Green Bay Packers game on NBC’s Sunday Night Football again, the POTUS-bashing Emmys were knocked down to a new low – at least in the early numbers. Snagging a 8.2 in metered market ratings, last night’s three-hour-plus show fronted by Colbert tripped 2% from the 2016 show.
They keep losing and don't have a clue why and I'm not clueing them in.

Old 09-19-2017, 03:57 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
So why did 3 million more people vote for Clinton? Your source's theory doesn't pan out
California illegals have a drivers license to vote. Jerry Brown goes all out for the illegal vote in California.

Old 09-19-2017, 04:11 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,572,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
So why did 3 million more people vote for Clinton?
^^^ low information voters.
It's indicative of America's low education ranking in the industrialized world which keeps dropping annually.
Just watch the Emmys for five minutes and you get the gist of how many stupid liberal airheads this country supports.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies