Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 11:01 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
uhm JD is non-partisan
Do you believe that, or are you just hoping that other people will?

In 1994 Larry Klayman founded Judicial Watch. Here are some of his more 'famous quotes'

“This president is not a president of We the People; he’s a president of his people. … I do not advocate violent revolution; to the contrary … I call upon all of you to wage a second American nonviolent revolution, to use civil disobedience, and to demand that this president leave town, to put the Koran down, to get up off his knees, and to figuratively come out with his hands up.”
—Speech at an October 2013 rally on Capitol Hill during which Klayman called on the assembled crowd to “Occupy Washington”

“I am more than embarrassed and appalled as a Jew to see my own people at the forefront of a number of scandals now perpetrated by the Muslim-in-Chief, Barack Hussein Obama, and his leftist Jewish government comrades and partners in crime.”
—2013 column for WorldNetDaily entitled “Ethical Decline of Liberal Jewish Intelligentsia”

And in 2016 WND published a rather bizarre rambling polemic in which he seems obsessed with the idea that Hillary Clinton is a lesbian.

"...The real issue is why, in this age of widespread acceptability of the gay and lesbian lifestyle, and as Hillary asks for the vote of gays, lesbians and transgender people, would she, by material omission, continue to appear to hide her sexual preference? Is she ashamed of it, and if so, is she worthy of claiming to be the champion of gays, lesbians and transgenders?"

Old 09-19-2017, 11:01 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,946,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
They intended to pass information on to persons who weren't cleared for that information.

Clinton didn't.
You mean like Anthony Weiner???

Old 09-19-2017, 11:08 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
You mean like Anthony Weiner???
Clinton didn't pass information on to Mr Weiner.

Old 09-19-2017, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Clinton didn't pass information on to Mr Weiner.
Her co-conspirator(s) did.

Old 09-19-2017, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Blah blah blah......your constant "repeat, wash, rinse, repeat" talking points are getting really stale.....
not as stale as reliance on whack jobs like Larry Klayman, the founder of Judicial Watch.

Did you know that Klayman convened a Citizens Grand Jury (there is no such thing) and indicted Obama, Clinton, Joe Biden, Eric Holder and two Supreme Court justices. I'm not sure what the fate of the others named in the proceedings was but Obama was sentenced to 10 years in prison I bet Larry is still waiting for Obama to turn himself in

Does that strike you as something that a sane person would do?

Old 09-19-2017, 11:15 AM

Quote:
She didn't have a "co-conspirator" but I don't blame you for trying to put the focus on Hillary, if I supported Trump I would do exactly the same thing

Old 09-19-2017, 11:16 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
And this would be where you run into the issue of intent. Conspiracies require intent.

Old 09-19-2017, 11:24 AM

Quote:
And this would be where you run into the issue of intent. Conspiracies require intent.
You know, I know and James Comey knows Hillary (and her co-conspirators) set up the private server to subvert FOIA laws.

Old 09-19-2017, 11:53 AM

304 posts, read 160,420 times
ok people, take a deep breath, The time to "get Clinton" has passed.

It AMAZES me beyond all logical conception that everyone knows, with every fiber of their being she is the anti-christ and is 100% guilty of crimes for the past 25 years or so but not 1 indictment.

The GOP has BLANKET CONTROL of government..the MAJORITY of the house, senate, supreme court appointees, the white house (with the GOP filling the cabinet including the justice department) and as a reminder they have the majority of Governorship's in this country. This leads me to 2 logical conclusions.

1) since she is so incredibly and "yugely" guilty and its in such plain sight (as Trump supporters contend) the GOP has to have the intelligence and leadership skills of a drugged Sloth that they can't secure anything close to an indictment let alone a conviction with blanket control which means the GOP has no bussiness having any form of power in any branch of government.

2) you look for confirmation BIAS instead of Confirmation of FACTS..you know even with all his talk of "lock her up" Trump won't do it but someone prints something that confirms your view so you still have hope...like a Christmas gift saying from Santa proves he is real

Old 09-19-2017, 12:07 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Do you believe that, or are you just hoping that other people will?

In 1994 Larry Klayman founded Judicial Watch. Here are some of his more 'famous quotes'

“This president is not a president of We the People; he’s a president of his people. … I do not advocate violent revolution; to the contrary … I call upon all of you to wage a second American nonviolent revolution, to use civil disobedience, and to demand that this president leave town, to put the Koran down, to get up off his knees, and to figuratively come out with his hands up.”
—Speech at an October 2013 rally on Capitol Hill during which Klayman called on the assembled crowd to “Occupy Washington”

“I am more than embarrassed and appalled as a Jew to see my own people at the forefront of a number of scandals now perpetrated by the Muslim-in-Chief, Barack Hussein Obama, and his leftist Jewish government comrades and partners in crime.”
—2013 column for WorldNetDaily entitled “Ethical Decline of Liberal Jewish Intelligentsia”

And in 2016 WND published a rather bizarre rambling polemic in which he seems obsessed with the idea that Hillary Clinton is a lesbian.

"...The real issue is why, in this age of widespread acceptability of the gay and lesbian lifestyle, and as Hillary asks for the vote of gays, lesbians and transgender people, would she, by material omission, continue to appear to hide her sexual preference? Is she ashamed of it, and if so, is she worthy of claiming to be the champion of gays, lesbians and transgenders?"
Yep. And Judicial Watch was front and center in perpetrating all the birther crap. This is the "credible source" the right is hanging their hat on. Hilarious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies