Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 12:59 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
I read the first paragraph of the link and realized it was just right-wing trash. Judicial Watch has been stalking HC for years. It is a hack organization that has no credibility.
lol It's about the article. They aren't the hacks here. Anyone who defends the unethical and morally bankrupt hillary isn't someone to listen too.

Old 09-19-2017, 08:12 AM

12,041 posts, read 6,574,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
This is about new proof of significant pay-for-play activity by Hillary using the State dept to help profit the Clinton Foundation.
Try reading the article.....

Old 09-19-2017, 08:15 AM

10,771 posts, read 4,351,834 times
Good to see my "lock her up" t-shirt won't go to waste!

Old 09-19-2017, 08:24 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Thank goodness for Judicial Watch -- they accomplish far more than the republicans and their DOJ.
New emails released show extensive pay for play with Hillary as SOS and the Clinton Foundation.

"Former FBI Director James Comey, who exonerated Hillary first and conducted a sham investigation later, concluded, usurping the authority of the attorney general, that Hillary Clinton could not be indicted for her crimes because she lacked “intent,” even though the law imposes no such requirement. These new documents and emails indicate clear intent and purpose and the failure to produce them was part of the cover-up for her crimes. Among the examples cited by Judicial Watch in the documents:"

(Read all the examples in the article link below)

Articles: New Hillary Emails Warrant Special Prosecutor

"The documents obtained by Judicial Watch constitute an equally valuable gold mine of information. President Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions have a chance to right a great wrong here. Director Comey tried to put the fix in for Hillary by not convening a grand jury, moving to have a special prosecutor appointed, and by not showing up for a cursory interview of Hillary which was not done under oath. The infamous tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch was merely the frosting on this cake."
Judicial Watch are a right-wing organization with an agenda. Not gonna happen. Maybe they should focus their attention on the current investigation, or that what they want to distract us from

Old 09-19-2017, 08:26 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
This is about new proof of significant pay-for-play activity by Hillary using the State dept to help profit the Clinton Foundation.
A topic trump supporters should avoid like the plague

Old 09-19-2017, 08:30 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,598,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
This has been a Republican wet dream for years.

Its not a wet dream when the fbi themselves have already confirmed she mishandled classified info and it cost her the White House, we dodged a major bullet there!
I know the response to this will be, well why isnt she in prison then....etc. This is where learning to read will help. I said she was confirmed to mishandle classified info, not prosecuted and convicted--that isnt going to happen since shes part of the elite untouchable class.

Old 09-19-2017, 08:43 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Talking So desperate...

Quote:
Let me know when they hand down the indictments.

You know...

The ones they've been yipping and yapping about for the past 24 years.

Old 09-19-2017, 08:59 AM

304 posts, read 160,456 times
I guess with Manafort coming very close to an ACTUAL indictment the tried and true rally cry of "lock her up" is in full force.

I am looking forward to the midterms next year and the 2020 election where there is no Obama on the ticket and NO Clinton on the ticket. Are we going to have another Benghazi investigation? Or another hearing about her e-mails? Let me give you some free advice by the time of the next presidential election and maybe even as soon as the midterms bringing up "her e-mails" or "Benghazi" (because I have seen Judicial watch try to keep that story alive after 8 hearing from the GOP and nothing coming from it) will be as effective for the GOP as it is for the Dems to bring up Watergate.

On a side note does anyone else see the irony of the GOP using Whataboutism as a justification tool considering whataboutism was a Soviet Russian propaganda tool

Old 09-19-2017, 09:01 AM

10,771 posts, read 4,351,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy84 View Post
I guess with Manafort coming very close to an ACTUAL indictment the tried and true rally cry of "lock her up" is in full force.

I am looking forward to the midterms next year and the 2020 election where there is no Obama on the ticket and NO Clinton on the ticket. Are we going to have another Benghazi investigation? Or another hearing about her e-mails? Let me give you some free advice by the time of the next presidential election and maybe even as soon as the midterms bringing up "her e-mails" or "Benghazi" (because I have seen Judicial watch try to keep that story alive after 8 hearing from the GOP and nothing coming from it) will be as effective for the GOP as it is for the Dems to bring up Watergate.

On a side note does anyone else see the irony of the GOP using Whataboutism as a justification tool considering whataboutism was a Soviet Russian propaganda tool
Well Comey won't be there to protect Hillary next time she's investigated.
Remember last year Comey tried to say she's innocent because she didn't have "intent", even though intent was not a criteria....
Comey's BS was the only thing saving her.

Old 09-19-2017, 09:11 AM

304 posts, read 160,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amenalot View Post
Well Comey won't be there to protect Hillary next time she's investigated.
Remember last year Comey tried to say she's innocent because she didn't have "intent", even though intent was not a criteria....
Who is president?
Who is Attorney General?
Who has control of the house?
Who has control of the Senate?

The GOP has blanket control, why are they not investigating now? Oh yeah she lost, she lost and will never ever be president. What are they going to do wait until next summer and try to use an investigation of a failed presidential candidate to motivate the voters..newsflash it will fail.

Like I said how bout the Dems open investigations on the Nixon Pardon, Watergate itself, Iran-Contra and Bush 41 subsequent pardons of people related to that, WMD claims by George W. Bush, hell Bush was president on 9/11 and he got the memo that Bin Laden wants to hit us before 9/11 "Lock Him up!!"

Obviously I am being sarcastic, I agree she is one shady broad who I don't trust either but let it go dude, i seriously believe the GOP will mourn her like the death of a close family member when she dies because they will no longer have a boogeyman (boogeywoman?) to complain about an scare the base with...unless you know we investigate her after death when a republican politician dies in their sleep or something
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies