Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 10:47 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,323,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
so what? How many times to leftists have to be told that the issue wasn't with Hillary using a private account, but rather with Hillary passing classified information on said private account/server. Secondly, Kushner was not a White House employee, but rather someone working to ensure for a smooth transition when this happened (hell, Trump wasn't even sworn in then). Try harder.
Tell us what classified info Hillary was passing and to who..
In your rush to judgement of Hillary perhaps you should expand your data to include actual evidence .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syU0WZovTFg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2017, 11:11 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,800,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
The right has now decided it's OK to use personal email to do Govt. business. Cannot believe how much I am laughing at them right now.

I hear ya only I'm not laughing. Actually I'm terribly disappointed that the flagrant disregard for the law and corruption keep coming and coming and coming. Yet the Republicans do little about it. Maybe they're waiting for Mueller and the other investigations to finish up? Now you have Chuck Rosenberg the head of the D.E.A. quitting out of protest of "Trump has little respect for the law." Before that it was Walter Schaub the Ethics Office Director that quit early saying that "laws need to be tougher," regarding the Trump administration.

Trump's staff using private emails? That seems almost benign under this malignant administration.

Old 09-27-2017, 02:39 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,068,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Tell us what classified info Hillary was passing and to who..
In your rush to judgement of Hillary perhaps you should expand your data to include actual evidence .
You'd have to ask the FBI or the DOJ the specific details on the what and whom, only they are going to know that.

Quote:
https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

Old 09-27-2017, 03:42 PM

46,310 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman
You may criticize him for his actions and certainly some of these things are questionable. As President of the United States he is the ultimate authority of what information is and is not classified. There is nothing above him where this is concerned. If Trump wanted to hand over the nuclear codes to Russia he could legally do that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
And when he did, Trumplings would herald it as political genius, because it agitated everyone who isn't a Trumpling.

That's how far gone they are.

He did?

WOW....the ignorance of left is truly amazing.....so glad that not a single person can launch....

But hey....the left knows that....but look at this crap that is stated....makes you wonder if og and coal have any clue how things really work....<<<<<rhetorical BTW....we KNOW they have no clue....

Old 09-27-2017, 03:51 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
But let's just continue bringing up Hillary's "emails."

Kushner used private email to conduct White House business - POLITICO
Nice try. I doubt Kushner was sending any classified documents through his email, and in fact probably had very limited access to anything at that time, as they had not yet been "installed" in office.

Hillary, on the other hand, was Secretary of State, with access to very high level information, and using a private server, which is a crime.

There is a very big difference. You're trying to draw a false equivalency to attempt to diminish Hillary's crime. Sorry ...it doesn't work.

"These usually forwarded news articles or political commentary and most often occurred when someone initiated the exchange by sending an email to his personal rather than his White House address.”

I wonder if you even read your own source? "News articles and political commentary" wouldn't be classified information, would it.

Hillary was passing classified information via her private email server.

Old 09-27-2017, 03:58 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Talking Keep calm and carry on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
He did?

WOW....the ignorance of left is truly amazing.....so glad that not a single person can launch....

But hey....the left knows that....but look at this crap that is stated....makes you wonder if og and coal have any clue how things really work....<<<<<rhetorical BTW....we KNOW they have no clue....
Get control of yourself, chuckles.

No need for you to go off on an irrational rant.

Try to stay on topic instead of making it all about ME.

BTW, that Kushner kid keeps getting himself in deeper and deeper, doesn't he?

It's a whole family of traitors.

Old 09-27-2017, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Get control of yourself, chuckles.
I have, what happened to you?

Quote:
No need for you to go off on an irrational rant.
You continue to say "I've done something" yet you for the 2nd or 4th time I've asked you, you cannot show me.....could be yuo cannot back yourself up.....sad but expected from a leftist such as you.

Quote:
Try to stay on topic instead of making it all about ME.
When you say it's cool to kill Americans, it's not about you.

Quote:
BTW, that Kushner kid keeps getting himself in deeper and deeper, doesn't he?
I'll agree with you, but it's obvious you don't care about the outcome....

Quote:
Well, I hope you grand kids see what you write and decide to not become traitors.....but the nut's don't fall far from the tree.

Old 09-27-2017, 06:12 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I have, what happened to you?

You continue to say "I've done something" yet you for the 2nd or 4th time I've asked you, you cannot show me.....could be yuo cannot back yourself up.....sad but expected from a leftist such as you.

When you say it's cool to kill Americans, it's not about you.

I'll agree with you, but it's obvious you don't care about the outcome....

Well, I hope you grand kids see what you write and decide to not become traitors.....but the nut's don't fall far from the tree.
chuck...

It's all so intensely personal for you.

This kind of clumsy dishonesty isn't good for your blood pressure.

Now, try to address the topic.

Carry on.

Old 09-28-2017, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
And how people are not afraid of that is even scarier.

Private email on a governmental server....you figure it out...

SofS governmental email business conducted on a personal server...

Amazing that the left cannot understand the difference.

Old 10-02-2017, 06:59 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times
And YET another private Kushner email account under investigation.

Hundreds of White House emails sent to third Kushner family account - POLITICO

Using a private domain, although I suppose when you are a Trump or Trump relative, that's considered perfectly ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies