Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2017, 01:36 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,229,657 times

Advertisements

If you doubt that Trumps health s the best ever, just ask Dr Googly eyes.

Old 10-13-2017, 01:36 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,499,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Maybe he meant beyond wealthy?

Certainly no evidence of any meals being missed.
burdell - there's a few Taco Bells that have gone missing!

Old 10-13-2017, 01:38 PM

15,875 posts, read 21,466,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Trump likely has the strongest immune system of any President to ever serve the country.

Can't imagine President Trump falling severely ill. He looks very young for his age. Despite being 15 years older than Obama, he looks younger.

Amazing how despite all his travels and meeting trying to clean up Obama's mess that he can keep America updated with the latest real news via Twitter early in the morning and yet he is healthier than your average college student living off student loans.

Obama looks frail, aged dramatically during his tenure. Obama has not aged well at all. His wife is aged well, but sadly despite her best efforts Obama seems to aging and in lackluster health.

Obama and Hillary Clinton sadly seem to have lots of colds, allergies, sneezing and coughing episodes from different illnesses.

President Trump powers up a room with his loud, eloquent voice for hours and one can hear how healthy he is.

Hillary Clinton would be coughing up a storm after a minute, Donald Trump gives hours long speeches and not even a tickle in his throat.

President Trump has amazing stamina seems like he can travel all over the place, be around tens of thousands of his supporters in parts of the world that known for cleanliness and yet I have yet to see President Trump cough or sneeze.

Can't say I take health advise from politicians but it would be very interesting to know how Trump stays in such fantastic health.

Would be nice if Trump had a press conference on prime-time TV telling America his secrets for being so healthy.

Amazing how a 71 year old President with a stressful job of cleaning up Barack Obama mess can be in better health than a vast majority of college students.
Sweetheart, you're not even doing a good job of pretending to be a right wing troll. Pump the breaks!

Last edited by charolastra00; 10-13-2017 at 01:53 PM..

Old 10-13-2017, 01:39 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,839,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
LOL!! I love the proclamations the cult is constantly making. They sound just like their hero, speaking in unvarnished superlatives--the biggest, the bestest, the most wonderful to ever, ever, EVER hold office anywhere in the universe!

Meanwhile, the rest of us see an obese, sedentary, out-of-shape fat man. (Psst: Take a gander at post number 7. That's one fat ass.)

And again, we haven't even started on the mental health issue...
Honestly it sounds exactly like Kim-Jong-Chubbs tooting his own horn.

Old 10-13-2017, 01:39 PM

4,320 posts, read 5,144,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
I am sorry, but this guy here is NOT "beyond healthy."

Fat Trump. Trump photo Archives - Daily Candid News
I'm surprised he allows himself to be photographed like this, he's got hips like a woman.

Guess he's reasonably healthy but his mind and soul began to rot long ago.

Old 10-13-2017, 01:41 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,243,047 times
Quote:
Can't imagine President Trump falling severely ill. He looks very young for his age. Despite being 15 years older than Obama, he looks younger.
I'm so sorry for your total loss of vision, that must be rough. Tell us, when did it happen?

Old 10-13-2017, 01:43 PM

45,471 posts, read 60,692,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
I don't know about coughing or sneezing but he shows symptoms of dementia.
Now defined as "saying things I don't like". I was accused of that 30 years ago in my early 30s.

Old 10-13-2017, 01:45 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,499,814 times
He's done a lot of service time ...with the Pillsbury Doughboy - Poppin Fresh. If you stripped Trump naked and spray painted him white, the Michelin Man could collect unemployment!

Old 10-13-2017, 01:46 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,729,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Now defined as "saying things I don't like". I was accused of that 30 years ago in my early 30s.
Bush said lots of things I didn't like, but I don't think he had dementia.

Covfefe, my friend, Covfefe.

Old 10-13-2017, 01:49 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,736,261 times
Quote:
Trump likely has the strongest immune system of any President to ever serve the country.

Amazing how despite all his travels and meeting trying to clean up Obama's mess that he can keep America updated with the latest real news via Twitter early in the morning and yet he is healthier than your average college student living off student loans.

Obama looks frail, aged dramatically during his tenure. Obama has not aged well at all. His wife is aged well, but sadly despite her best efforts Obama seems to aging and in lackluster health.

Obama and Hillary Clinton sadly seem to have lots of colds, allergies, sneezing and coughing episodes from different illnesses.

President Trump powers up a room with his loud, eloquent voice for hours and one can hear how healthy he is.

Hillary Clinton would be coughing up a storm after a minute, Donald Trump gives hours long speeches and not even a tickle in his throat.

President Trump has amazing stamina seems like he can travel all over the place, be around tens of thousands of his supporters in parts of the world that known for cleanliness and yet I have yet to see President Trump cough or sneeze.

Can't say I take health advise from politicians but it would be very interesting to know how Trump stays in such fantastic health.

Would be nice if Trump had a press conference on prime-time TV telling America his secrets for being so healthy.

Amazing how a 71 year old President with a stressful job of cleaning up Barack Obama mess can be in better health than a vast majority of college students.
Wow. The man is OBESE and yet the need to worship is so intense that magical thinking is required.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies