Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If Hillary runs for office again she's got my vote
Heck yea I'd vote for her 48 55.17%
Hell no anybody but her 39 44.83%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 01:18 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,546,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Nope, I like her even more now after seeing her intelligently speak on the cable shows and how she had the Presidency stolen from her.
Re the bolded...Nonsesnse.

Prove any votes cast were changed after they were cast....you can't....a Washington Post article published earlier this month mentioned that NO votes being changed after they were cast was the only thing that Congress knows for certain after their recent investigation.

Quote:
There aren't legitimate reasons to hate her so viciously
Pot meet kettle. Many of your posts are hate filled screeds.

Quote:
especially more than Trump. She's superior in every possible way to Trump, that's an objective fact.
Re the bolded...No, it isn't an objective fact...it is your opinion. No different than anyone else's opinion. I don't like either one of them, and didn't vote for either of them...but in my opinion, Clinton is worse, and nothing makes your opinion more or less weighty than mine or anyone else's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2017, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Would I vote for Hilary again? It depends on who she's running against. It's ridiculous to vote for someone based on the, "anyone but X," idea. Each candidate should be considered based of their own merits or lack thereof, not because they are not the other candidate.
It's too bad (well...not really ) you couldn't have told Hillary this before the election. She might have listened to you. God knows, she didn't listen to Bill when she should have.

Old 10-15-2017, 01:25 PM

9,143 posts, read 5,808,959 times
I expected her to win. After all, BHO got reelected.
I was so thrilled and relieved that she lost.
MAGA

Old 10-15-2017, 01:27 PM

8,697 posts, read 11,089,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Liberals love Hillary and think she is entitled to be president and hD the eletion stolen from her. I wouldn't be surprised if she attempts another run.
Entitled

Old 10-15-2017, 01:28 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,819,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
Every time someone posts a disparaging post on Hillary on here all the Dems post "why do you keep bringing her up?". They seem embarrassed by her and it's their only retort. Well Hillary has been dropping hints that she'll run for office again. If she does would you vote for her again and why?
No. Her time was 2008.

Democrats need somebody less toxic. Somebody younger and with less baggage. Basically a new Obama. I am not sure who that would be at this point, but that is what it's going to take to beat Trump.

2016 was unique in terms of how bad both candidates were. A lot of people were voting for the candidate they considered to be the "lesser of two evils." That goes for some of Trump's voters as well as Clinton's.

Old 10-15-2017, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
I think she probably won. And yeah, If Trump were the Republican candidate I'd vote for her again.

Quote:
After watching a forum on voting machine security and challenges presented by the Atlantic Council on CSPAN, we will never know who won what election.
All we hear about our elections beings secure is complete and total BS. Illegals voting is a smokescreen. Our elections could be decided by ISIS or anybody else. Why attack us when they can take over from the inside?
Well...that contradicts the ONLY definitive conclusion that Congress came to in their recent investigation that OTHERWISE probably raised more questions that it answered, but I guess you know more than members of Congress and their investigative teams.

Old 10-15-2017, 01:34 PM

8,697 posts, read 11,089,464 times
It's says something when its said Hillary is more disliked than Trump. No one can deny that says a lot.

Old 10-15-2017, 01:36 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
It's says something when its said Hillary is more disliked than Trump. No one can deny that says a lot.

If it were true, that would say something. Here on Earth, however, Trump is disliked worldwide...he’s hated much more than HRC.

Old 10-15-2017, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
No. Her time was 2008.

Democrats need somebody less toxic. Somebody younger and with less baggage. Basically a new Obama. I am not sure who that would be at this point, but that is what it's going to take to beat Trump.

2016 was unique in terms of how bad both candidates were. A lot of people were voting for the candidate they considered to be the "lesser of two evils." That goes for some of Trump's voters as well as Clinton's.
Agree re the bolded.

When it became definitive that the two of them would be the nominees, I was almost in a state of disbelief.

22 major party candidates whittled down to the two of them.

Really?

Old 10-15-2017, 01:39 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,116,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
Every time someone posts a disparaging post on Hillary on here all the Dems post "why do you keep bringing her up?". They seem embarrassed by her and it's their only retort. Well Hillary has been dropping hints that she'll run for office again. If she does would you vote for her again and why?
I don't have a problem with her. Thinking people see the sad truth about why Conservatives still bring up Hillary.

Dems weren't bringing up McCain or Romney 9 months into Obama's term. Republicans weren't bringing up Gore and Kerry during Bush's years.

Yet you can'tstop yourselves from trying to distract from the obvious dumpster fire you're supporting. I assume it's bc you understand how dumb it sounds to repeat "Drainy Swampy" when you should be talking about policy and legislative wins. But that's kinda hard to do when your guy is failing miserably, eh?

So yeah... So everytime I see someone move the convo away from Hillary, it's just a reminder that even you know how crappy trump is doing and you need something to take your mind off it.

Last edited by EddieB.Good; 10-15-2017 at 02:13 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies