Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 06:59 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times

Advertisements

McShame reminds me of a crappy looking little dog, yapping loud and often, before it’s about to be kicked or run over. Mmmbuhbye
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2017, 07:00 PM

3,332 posts, read 1,963,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
My hat is off to Senator John McCain for forcefully calling out the Dotard as follows:

"To fear the world we have organized and led for three-quarters of a of a century, to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain "the last best hope of earth" for the sake of some half baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems is as unpatriotic as an attachment, to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history".

Clearly this was aimed at Trump and I applaud McCain to have the guts and courage to take on this wrong headed bully and speak truth to power.

Way to go Senator McCain!
Poor McCain, he thinks obama is still president.

Old 10-17-2017, 07:04 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
you guys may be right, THIS time, but what about times past during the obama administration when mccain supported repeal and replace, and voted FOR similar bills then?

and when has mccain offered up a decent replacement of obamacare? fact is NEVER. mccain is being a mjor hypocrite here. he wants it both ways, he hates obamacare, but because its now possible to repeal it, he blocks the effort DESPITE running on repel and replace. sorry but mccain is a major hypocrite and i am sorry you guys cant see it because of your hatred for trump.
And you can't see the other side because of your love for the fat one.

Old 10-17-2017, 07:07 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,167,683 times
"half baked, spurious nationalism" -- The right honorable POW war hero John McCain says it like it really is.

Sen. McCain, you are a true patriot and you understand exactly what the American spirit is, as intended by the founding fathers.

That Russia-loving, immoral piece of crap currently residing in the White House is the biggest disgrace to America and her ideals this country has ever seen. Trump voters knew he was a sexual predator before the election, but you voted for him anyway. Trump voters knew he was a con artist and a fraud (Trump University), but you voted for him anyway. Shame on you.

Old 10-17-2017, 07:10 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Cardinal View Post
Just because people don't vote for a particular candidate does not mean they hate said candidate. Personally, I thought McCain would have done well had he been elected president in 2008, and quite frankly, I was torn between him and Obama for a long time--I thought both of them had good ideas for certain things, and not so good on other things.

The tipping point for me? McCain choosing Palin. The thought of that whackjob getting into the White House if something had happened to McCain (who'd already had some cancer scares by then) wasn't a pleasant one. Biden may have foot-in-mouth disease, but he's not batguano crazy the way Palin is.

Sad thing, though, is Trump is making Palin look positively sane. I think I'd rather have her as president right now, and I can't stand her at all.
in both elections people hammered mccain, and likely the very people that are supporting him now against trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I recall him proposing a replacement for the ACA as one part of his platform but don’t recall the details, that doesn’t mean he would have approved a bad plan. I don’t Recall lot of details but this is different where they are willing to approve anything.
proposing, and actually writing a bill are two different things, like i said mccain basically gave the poeple of arizona a giant middle finger, and told us to go F ourselves. mccain is a jackass and should have retired from congress years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
And you can't see the other side because of your love for the fat one.
i dont give a damned about trump, and i care even less about mccain. i voted for trump because he wasnt that evil vile piece of crap hillary.

Old 10-17-2017, 07:13 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,693,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Not this type used by Bannon/Trump. Beating the Russians on the ice in 1980 was nationalism. The USA woman winning the World Cup that was nationalism, both good examples of positive nationalism.
Bannon/Trump are a negative version, which is about supremacy of a group over the rest of us.
We aren't trying to get supremacy over anyone. It's about respect and fairness. Maybe you relished in 8 years of Obama and his world apology tour? I can guarantee you Trump won't be bowing to the king of Saudi Arabia or the Emperor of Japan.

Old 10-17-2017, 07:15 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
Bannon/Trump yeah they are trying to get supremacy. Fascists do that.

Old 10-17-2017, 07:38 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
McCain is so jealous that a businessman was elected president and he ran and couldn't get elected. The big loser hates that he never got to be president .

McCain's jealousy first came out when he called Trump supporters "CRAZIES" . McCain started it and Trump of course hit back.

Old 10-17-2017, 07:40 PM

736 posts, read 353,685 times
Trump doesn't need to do anything to take down McCain. The guy will be dead soon enough.

Old 10-17-2017, 07:41 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

McCain's jealousy first came out when he called Trump supporters "CRAZIES" .
Was he wrong?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies