Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2017, 10:38 AM

487 posts, read 547,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
All I know is Hillary is sweating like a who*e in church right about now.
Agreed......everyone is pointing fingers at Trump people, however, reports of the last several days would make me think Hilliary and Obama are concerned about what is coming up. From what I heard is that actions were taken to dig up anti-Trump dirt during the election with Russia. This is supposedly not illegal....the part that it went through Obama’s desk when he was President and he was aware of this......that is the issue.

And how about the Uranium deal and the millions that went to the Clinton Foundation? Our national safety was put on the line. Investigators will take place about this. The media will not cover this. To them it is all about Trump and always will be for the whole time he is in office.

Old 10-28-2017, 10:48 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,312,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
You know, you people are really showing not only your ignorance, but your extreme bias. You will not accept anything that does not come from CNN or MSNBC. Can you even think for yourself?

The dam has broken. The "dossier" has been shown to be totally false, bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton and the DNC, working with Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele. There's your Russian collusion. And this doesn't even count the Uranium One scandal, the dam holding that back which has also broken in the last week.
Well, you should be pretty happy about what’s to come on Monday. Why so many posts here crying about how Trump has been vindicated by recent events? Why the panic and hysteria by Cult 45?

If we’re wrong, it’ll be sweet victory for you come Monday. I don’t see why so many of you are in such an uproar.

Old 10-28-2017, 11:11 AM

18,982 posts, read 9,124,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
I don’t know why so many posters seem so certain about charges being laid on Monday. That’s not what the article says.
Yeah, I agree with this. There's no indication that something will happen on Monday. If Monday passes without charges being revealed or arrests being made we'll be treated to a barrage of cultists reiterating that there's nothing there.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I'm willing to be patient and let it unfold as it will.

Old 10-28-2017, 11:14 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,814,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiedog9 View Post
This is the left's pivot tactic to shift attention away from their own Russian problems...it will be another nothing burger
Grand Jury indictments are never nothing burgers.

Old 10-28-2017, 11:18 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,376,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
It was confirmed by CNN, Reuters, WSJ, and the Guardian.
Nothing's been confirmed yet.

Old 10-28-2017, 11:20 AM

8,567 posts, read 6,990,191 times
Stand by. Long shot but if Don Jr and or Kushner have been indicted possible firing of Mueller and pardons triggering a constitutional crisis. Things could be very interesting.

Old 10-28-2017, 11:21 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,642,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiedog9 View Post
This is the left's pivot tactic to shift attention away from their own Russian problems...it will be another nothing burger

Keep telling yourself, "It's only a federal indictment."

Lots of us have seen this movie before.

Old 10-28-2017, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
USA Today ran this article this morning on Uranium One:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...eal/804753001/
The Uranium One deal was peddled in the book Clinton Cash, a conspiracy book created by Breitbart. It's pure state run propaganda and nothing more.

Old 10-28-2017, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Yeah, I agree with this. There's no indication that something will happen on Monday. If Monday passes without charges being revealed or arrests being made we'll be treated to a barrage of cultists reiterating that there's nothing there.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I'm willing to be patient and let it unfold as it will.
The reports say the earliest someone may be taken into custody could be Monday. Doesn't mean they will, just that it's a likely possibility.

Old 10-28-2017, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
I wonder if the charges will be state charges which are not pardonable Isn't Mueller working with the New York State attorney general Eric Schneiderman? Rumor has it that a lot of money laundering occurs in New York. I think if I were Manafort I'd be taking a big bite of that nothing burger before it bites back.
This indictment is Federal. It came from a federal Grand Jury in DC, but yes, State charges are likely too.

Quote:
It's a good strategy to work from the bottom up to flip people into turning on the big fish. Ever wonder why we don't hear much about Flynn anymore? Rumor has it that he is cooperating with the FBI. I'm personally looking forward to that story he has to tell.
That's what Mueller did with Enron - indicted the wives of the criminal executives to get them to flip on their husbands.

Quote:
How long can sealed indictments remain sealed? This could take awhile or occur soon if it's true. You know CNN fake news and all.
Indefinitely I guess? They become unsealed on a judge's order and once the suspect is taken into custody.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies