Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2017, 11:44 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,335,521 times

Advertisements

Well well

Brother of Clinton campaign chair steps down from lobbying firm amid reports of scrutiny from special counsel | Fox News

Old 10-30-2017, 11:48 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
To bear false witness, are you nuts ? You guys really are from another planet sometimes.

Have you read the JFK files? They do it all the time. It is a prosecutors tool right out of Stalin's playbook, when they really want someone that is the enemy of their BOSS. They go after all those around them with a fine tooth comb, and get them to roll over on the person they really want. Those people will lie and make up all kind of crap, to save their own ass.

It is you that I would not call nutz, as that is a personal attack. I would just say, you are hopelessly misinformed, how corrupt government really is, where your liberty is involved.

Old 10-30-2017, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Apparently it is when the left thinks it's Trump committing the crimes. NOW that it's the LEFT getting caught, suddenly it's "not a partisan issue".

The hell it's not.

The left really thought it was going to be bigger than this... The biggest fish they have goes first. This was it guys... The big fish. Unless it deals with Manforts long ago ties with Podesta Group, it has nothing to do with Trump and Russia, Russia, Russia. Nothing.

Old 10-30-2017, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
But how can this be when Trump only hires the best...only the best.
You see how fast Trump dumped him, when he found out? That is what is keeping this off Trump.

Old 10-30-2017, 12:01 PM

37,219 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Are you comprehending what you're reading? This is about his financial dealings, lobbying, wire transfers, etc. before he ever joined Trump's team for a few months before Trump fired him.

Not a thing in there about Trump or any stupid "Trump/Russia collusion".

It has nothing to do with Trump.

But Manafort has had time to prepare. He knew months ago he was going to be indicted. I hope he sings to save his own backside. Podesta, Hillary, Obama...they will all go down.

Please carry on pretending this is about Trump. It's hilarious to watch.
Well, if you don't like that one, try this one n for size. It actrually mentions Russia.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

Old 10-30-2017, 12:02 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You see how fast Trump dumped him, when he found out? That is what is keeping this off Trump.
So once Trump knew he had no moral obligation to share what he knew.

Interesting.

Old 10-30-2017, 12:02 PM

3,569 posts, read 2,522,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
If Podesta is guilty, try him. If he is found guilty, jail him. Crime is not a partisan issue.
Agreed. I mean, it's not the same Podesta--to be clear--but agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
Oh, I'm positive that Mueller is also investigating the Clinton team as well. I have no doubt that people on BOTH sides have Russian borscht on their fingers.

But, the spotlight today is on Trump's possee, not Clinton's. So, let's stay focused on the indictments (and plea bargain) that have already come down from Mueller.
What makes you think that? The lawyers for the Trump team and Congressional staff in the investigations have been leaking info & targets left & right, but all of the targets leaked have been in the Trump constellation.

I think the obvious answer is the right one: Trump loaded up his team with crooks tied to Russia; Clinton didn't. Trump & his team committed crimes, Clinton didn't.

That plea bargain is important: that's a guy convicted for his conduct on the campaign. And his plea is a strong indicator that he is cooperating with Mueller's investigation. Manafort is up the creek, and it is still just the beginning stages.

Old 10-30-2017, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
Oh, I'm positive that Mueller is also investigating the Clinton team as well. I have no doubt that people on BOTH sides have Russian borscht on their fingers.

But, the spotlight today is on Trump's possee, not Clinton's. So, let's stay focused on the indictments (and plea bargain) that have already come down from Mueller.

Oh, but it is on the Clinton's Posse too. Tony Podesta, steps down from Podesta group(the Podesta brothers... Hillarys Campaign chair John & his brother Tony., over Mueller indictments.
Brother of Clinton campaign chair steps down from lobbying firm amid reports of scrutiny from special counsel | Fox News

Old 10-30-2017, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
So once Trump knew he had no moral obligation to share what he knew.

Interesting.

He found out the guy was involved in an ongoing federal investigation.... C-YA. You're Fired.

Old 10-30-2017, 12:07 PM

25,462 posts, read 9,817,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Oh, but it is on the Clinton's Posse too. Tony Podesta, steps down from Podesta group(the Podesta brothers... Hillarys Campaign chair John & his brother Tony., over Mueller indictments.

I'm fine with indictments on both sides if that what it comes down to. If Hillary's campaign is guilty, then they should be prosecuted as well. I've always said that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies