Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2017, 08:02 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,101,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Linking to two conspi Act theory sites does not mean Republicans were blaming Antifa. Try again
Infowars isn't credible? I'm astonished.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2017, 08:09 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Well - you need to check out the shooting thread. At least 3 people have blamed Antifa with no evidence whatsoever.
I'll make the work easy for Dash, here we go...
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
I've seen "reports" that he was a Muslim convert and that he was an atheist Antifa member ticked off because he was the only Antifa member to believe Fox News' claims about actions this weekend. How about we go with neither of the above?

His MIL has a PO box in town. With so few residents, the strongest speculation any of us have is that he was targeting his wife's family.
That is one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
and a member of antifa.
That is two...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
I read that the killer is an antifa sympathizer.
That is three...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
That is four...
Quote:
Originally Posted by QweffL View Post
The shooter was Antifa. One of your peeps. How about banning them instead?
That makes five.

At least five posts blaming ANTIFA for Texas. And this deflection came from a poster that posted an alternative fact thread about Sen. Paul's attack by an ANTIFA neighbor.

Old 11-05-2017, 08:10 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
Why are you defending a terrorist organization?

Old 11-05-2017, 08:11 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,101,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Why are you defending a terrorist?

Old 11-05-2017, 08:12 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Why are you defending a terrorist?
I'm not, are you in middle school?

Old 11-05-2017, 08:13 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,394,892 times
they deserve everything they get

Old 11-05-2017, 08:14 PM

3,006 posts, read 3,871,484 times
Now everyone, lets not fight fascists. Poor, poor fascists. They're so victimised.

Old 11-05-2017, 08:15 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Why do you ask a loaded question?
Quote:
A loaded question or complex question fallacy is a question that contains a controversial or unjustified assumption (e.g., a presumption of guilt).
Aside from being an informal fallacy depending on usage, such questions may be used as a rhetorical tool: the question attempts to limit direct replies to be those that serve the questioner's agenda. The traditional example is the question "Have you stopped beating your wife?" Whether the respondent answers yes or no, he will admit to having a wife and having beaten her at some time in the past. Thus, these facts are presupposed by the question, and in this case an entrapment, because it narrows the respondent to a single answer, and the fallacy of many questions has been committed.
I am not defending ANTIFA, merely questioning its use in any situation these days, especially when it isn't even a factor.

Old 11-05-2017, 08:19 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
First ~ it was the Soros boogeyman who apparently pays for every protest the US has ever had.

When that fell flat - they all went to ANTIFA.

Whatever Alex Jones or Russkie Troll Farm #9 tells them - they will post about.

You're probably to blindly partisan to see the irony in blaming Russians.

Old 11-05-2017, 08:20 PM

23,623 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I'll make the work easy for Dash, here we go...

That is one...

That is two...

That is three...

That is four...

That makes five.

At least five posts blaming ANTIFA for Texas. And this deflection came from a poster that posted an alternative fact thread about Sen. Paul's attack by an ANTIFA neighbor.
4 different people, one posted twice, and one of the 4 mentioned 'seeing reports' that it could have been isis or antifa but discounted those notions in that very post .... so, 3 people stated, without fact to back them up, that it was an antifa member.

You do know that number would have been massively dwarfed by those on the left who would point fingers, without facts, at supremacists if that had been a black church, don't you?

I don't believe that it was isis, antifa or supremacists, who could all disappear for all I care, it was probably just one lone nut job
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies