Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2017, 05:22 AM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
Ok, let's see.
1. I have a CCW from my county, so I'm sitting in my synagogue with my Glock. A mass shooter come inside and starts to shoot. I'm getting my glock, returning fire, killing the POS.

2. I don't have CCW from my county, because it's a liberal non-issue county in California, no glock, I cannot stop the murderer.

When there will be more deaths?
that's if you are not dead already by the element of surprize-- LORD you all watching too many movies! lately the murderers have some type armor. Seems you all itching for a good ole fashioned gun fight -- HEE HAWWW
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2017, 05:22 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Ok, let's see.
1. I have a CCW from my county, so I'm sitting in my synagogue with my Glock. A mass shooter come inside and starts to shoot. I'm getting my glock, returning fire, killing the POS.

2. I don't have CCW from my county, because it's a liberal non-issue county in California, no glock, I cannot stop the murderer.

When there will be more deaths?
This was a church in gun crazy Texas.

So really, what’s your point? You don’t really have one, do you?

Old 11-08-2017, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Don't worry, I'm certain you have 20 PhDs sitting next to your NASA space shuttle pilot's certificate.

Now, get back to the deep fryer.
Pffft....I don’t even have a Masters Degree.

But again, what statistic makes me more likely to be on government aid than you are? I’m a college educated male married to a college educated wife (who does have a Masters), with military experience and I was born to two professional parents.

So what stat based on all that makes me so inferior to you? Don’t back down now.

Old 11-08-2017, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
that's if you are not dead already by the element of surprize-- LORD you all watching too many movies! lately the murderers have some type armor. Seems you all itching for a good ole fashioned gun fight -- HEE HAWWW
I laugh at these made up scenarios coming from folks that won’t bust a grape.

This country is FULL of guns, yet we have all these mass shootings that no gun owner ever seems to put a stop to.

Even in the bad neighborhoods, armed thugs die before they ever get a shot off. But these posters who are scared of their own shadows think they’re gonna gun some mass shooter down like they’re Clint Eastwood!

Old 11-08-2017, 05:31 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,657,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I don't need to watch movies. I participated in real gunfights in urban areas in Israeli wars.
Body armor? You should take into account the psychological effect of "my god, i'm been shot!" and the fact that even with body armor you still get a real cinetyc hit that can push you off your feet.

Old 11-08-2017, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
This was a church in gun crazy Texas.

So really, what’s your point? You don’t really have one, do you?
My point is, that if I'v been in that church, I had a chance to stop the murderer.

Old 11-08-2017, 05:33 AM

Quote:
I don't need to watch movies. I participated in real gunfights in urban areas in Israeli wars.
Body armor? You should take into account the psychological effect of "my god, i'm been shot!" and the fact that even with body armor you still get a real cinetyc hit that can push you off your feet.
Lol! You shot at Arab kids that were throwing rocks during The Intifada, and you’re talking like you’re Audie Murphy?

Stop it.

Old 11-08-2017, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Lol! You shot at Arab kids that were throwing rocks during The Intifada, and you’re talking like you’re Audie Murphy?

Stop it.
Huh?
I'm talking about gunfights against armed militants. I was too young during the first intifada.

Old 11-08-2017, 06:05 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
I laugh at these made up scenarios coming from folks that won’t bust a grape.

This country is FULL of guns, yet we have all these mass shootings that no gun owner ever seems to put a stop to.

Even in the bad neighborhoods, armed thugs die before they ever get a shot off. But these posters who are scared of their own shadows think they’re gonna gun some mass shooter down like they’re Clint Eastwood!
"yet we have all these mass shootings that no gun owner ever seems to put a stop to."

I Just heard this last indecent WAS stopped by a CIVILIAN who HAD A GUN.

You should REALLY do some research BEFORE making statements that can so easily be debunked.

The FBI says 1 to 2,5 MILLION guns a YEAR are used to either thwart a crime or are use in self defense.

Old 11-08-2017, 07:31 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"yet we have all these mass shootings that no gun owner ever seems to put a stop to."

I Just heard this last indecent WAS stopped by a CIVILIAN who HAD A GUN.

You should REALLY do some research BEFORE making statements that can so easily be debunked.

The FBI says 1 to 2,5 MILLION guns a YEAR are used to either thwart a crime or are use in self defense.
And? He still managed to kill 26 people so I'd say it was a success.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies