Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2017, 03:23 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
They're liberals. Liberals interpret things in whatever way that fits their view or agenda. That's why they believe the Constitution is a "living document." It allows them to interpret it any way they like.
Agreed....If I don't have a child, how can I teach them? It's truly amazing how these 3 will cherry pic a portion of a sentence and run with it. But that's the leftist way...

Old 12-01-2017, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
I'm not a liberal. I'm a center-leaning conservative. Try again.
Hahahahhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Good one.......needed a good laugh tonight.....

Old 12-01-2017, 03:28 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yes they have, and only people who cannot comprehend, such as you 3, have only replied....

Those who can comprehend are not responding....lame..yes you 3 are...
no, the reality is that whatever you THINK you were saying, you were not remotely clear. Your grammatical foibles just aren't a particularly interesting topic so most people didn't feel bothered enough to comment on it. I guess I must be bored.

Old 12-01-2017, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
no, the reality is that whatever you THINK you were saying, you were not remotely clear.
Let's play....do you agree with them? Are you going to take 1 post and run with it, not knowing anything else? How can I teach my child, if I don't have a child?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Your grammatical foibles just aren't a particularly interesting topic so most people didn't feel bothered enough to comment on it. I guess I must be bored.
That's you're opinion....Thanks....but most (and this is my opinion) don't respond because they agree....Sorry you're bored....

Old 12-01-2017, 04:04 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,508,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Also, have any conservatives flat out said how they feel about Moore's accusers? There are 8 women...EIGHT, who have accused Roy Moore of sexual misconduct or inappropriate sexual behavior when they were teenage girls.
Two of those cases, if true, would be misconduct or worse. The other six, boorish, personal opinion, odd or unusual, but very different than the 14 year-old and 16 year-old yearbook lady:

Moore dated a 17 year-old, with the mother's ok, and kissed. He dated and kissed an 18 year-old. He allegedly pestered and harassed a 22 year-old at the mall; she complained and they apparently never were together. An 18 year-old claims Moore 'forcefully' kissed her after a date. A then 28 year-old alleges he complimented her appearance and grabbed her butt at a meeting in his law office. He asked a 16 year-old on a date; the mom said no.

Old 12-01-2017, 08:32 PM

8,151 posts, read 3,678,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
They're liberals. Liberals interpret things in whatever way that fits their view or agenda. That's why they believe the Constitution is a "living document." It allows them to interpret it any way they like.
Interesting that you would mention the Constitution. The guy you are defending has violated it, "living" or "dead", multiple times.

Old 12-01-2017, 08:46 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,675,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
If you want to make the claim that Nelson has been contradicted, its up to you to support your position with facts. Otherwise you're just making unsubstantiated conclusions.

But I did see an earlier post of yours where you stated that you would still vote for Moore even if he admitted to molesting 14 year old girls because he is a Republican. Pretty ironic, coming from someone who is telling everyone else that their politics are clouding their ability to be objective about the facts. You've already shown your true colors. You'd rather have a child molester in office than a Democrat. It is what it is. And it is morally bankrupt and utterly repugnant.

But keep on defending Moore. With every post, you debase yourself even more.
Right and it looks like this "Defender" is going to continue this forever... Moore has him wrapped around his little finger.

Old 12-03-2017, 01:03 AM

1,349 posts, read 664,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonvilllian View Post
This is inaccurate, there are only 3 accusations of illegal sexual misconduct.

The leftwing WaPo lumped in allegations that Moore legally dated young women 16-18 with these other accusations of illegal behavior. It is obvious why they did that.

It is hard to believe that a person posting on this topic does not know this at this point yet you are saying BB has zero credibility.

Only 3 now? There was "only" 1 before (don't make me quote you). Well, you DO move from points !

Legal age or not, they claim to having being assaulted, harrassed and threatened.. NOT legal.

Can you actually READ yourself ?

Whole post quoted, for obvious reasons.

Last edited by personne; 12-03-2017 at 01:14 AM..

Old 12-03-2017, 01:09 AM

Just for thought

Please think whatever your position on this matter will bear on your children, grands and next. They will either thank or declaim you, as a person.

Think it well.

Old 12-03-2017, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonvilllian View Post
Ok, that's fine, but you should speak for yourself. You were speaking for 'most of us'.

I'm posting my thoughts for open minded people. And you haven't provided any evidence that I don't think or that I'm wrong about anything.

For example, I previously reported that two women that worked at that BBQ restaurant in the late 70s said that Nelson never worked there and they never saw Roy Moore in there. Nelson also said the restaurant closed at 10, but these women said it stayed open to 11 and sometimes midnight.

It seems like if you 'actually think', these accounts would give you pause.
Yet, no credible (or at all) link for your claims.

I raise you 9.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies