Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 04:36 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,709,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
The problem is that most news networks are biased towards Hillary, and people aren't being told the truth.
The problem is that the election was a year ago, and the rest of us have moved on to examine the trump "presidency".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2017, 05:44 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,290,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
that goes for both side, y'know.
Only one side had the option to do that.

Old 11-10-2017, 05:55 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,754,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Because Clinton was probably the most qualified Presidential candidate in history, had the respect and admiration of both parties and basically the entire planet, and has more brains and experience in her pinky than Trump will have in a thousand years?
Only a small percentage of people who voted for Hillary are her die hard supporters. The rest voted for her because they believe the fake news from outlets like CNN, MSNBC, etc.... The reason why politicians from both parties don't like Trump because some of them are part of the establishment who supports the elites.

Old 11-10-2017, 05:56 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,754,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionExperience View Post
You consider Trumps 4 bankruptcies and 5 kids from three wives rough edges? Grabbing women to kiss them and being able to do what you wan't rough edges!
But Hillary had over two and a half decades of scandals and corruption. And look how she treated women that were sexually assaulted by her husband.

Old 11-10-2017, 06:00 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,119,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
But Hillary had over two and a half decades of scandals and corruption. And look how she treated women that were sexually assaulted by her husband.
And Trump has three decades of fun himself. *Shrug*
https://www.usatoday.com/pages/inter...rump-lawsuits/

Old 11-10-2017, 06:12 PM

242 posts, read 184,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Trump disliker here. I can't stand Hillary. The End.
Agreed. It's a completely false dichotomy to say that if you are against one you must be for the other. It's really one of the ONLY arguments I have ever heard from Trump worshippers who can't seem to fathom that he is just SO BAD that many in his supposed party ("supposed" because he was historically a democrat) don't even approve of him.

Old 11-10-2017, 06:15 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,987,050 times
I will be one of the few to admit I probably would have voted for Hillary no matter who the Republican nominee was, and no, it's not because I always vote Democrat, because I have voted Republican a couple times in the past. It's because I find Hilary Clinton to have good qualities that a president should have. The most important qualities are that she is extremely smart, capable, educated, and qualified. Oh, and did I mention Hillary is qualified? I will never understand why Americans feel like it is important to hire candidates with experience for any skilled job, but then they went and voted for the clueless buffoon Trump for POTUS. Even stranger, they actually seem surprised he is doing a horrible job.

Old 11-10-2017, 06:21 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,151,966 times
I have to wonder about people like you, and what awful news sources you frequent.

Hillary - unlike the grotesquely greedy Trump who never did a thing for the "little people" - has worked a great deal on issues that are for ordinary people, starting with health care. She has never been involved in the kind of sleazy deals that Trump has, nor does she have his history of shafting people - and she was not angling for foundation contributions while in office, and there is no reason to imagine she'd be doing in if she were in office again. And again, this is unlike Trump who shocked so many people by refusing to divorce himself from his business interests while in office.

Tons of people - in fact, 65,000,000 million of them - wanted Hillary. She wasn't a perfect candidate - people rarely are - but I don't think any rational person shouldn't be able to see she'd be preferable to Trump.

Old 11-10-2017, 06:53 PM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,284,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Wrong. Democrats and many Republicans would suck up to Hillary, while everyone holds Trump according notable
What?

Old 11-10-2017, 07:02 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,192,330 times
It's not hatred of Trump and it has nothing to do with Ms. Clinton. Cheers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies