Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 03:13 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I think we have the fox in charge of the hen house if he doesn't bring home the Clinton bacon.
So what you say about the "EIGHT PREVIOUS HOUSE INVESTIGATIONS" that proved nothing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2017, 03:24 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
So what you say about the "EIGHT PREVIOUS HOUSE INVESTIGATIONS" that proved nothing?
I say we need some legislators with enough guts to get to the bottom of things without being concerned about being re-elected. I am tired of the corruption being ignored and made up stories that we know was fabricated and paid for being treated as something that needs to be investigated. Yes, the last corrupt 8 years needs to be dealt with but I won't hold my breath. Politics is a dirty business.

The Democrat party needs to be disbanded as a corrupt organization in my opinion. Unless that party does it own cleaning I have probably voted for my last Democrat. The party is not trustworthy.

Old 11-13-2017, 03:24 PM

2,359 posts, read 1,035,036 times
Quote:

Well, they did prove conclusively that Hillary Clinton is a liar. Not necessarily as skilled a liar as her husband was, of course, but a liar nonetheless.

I know we'll both agree that it was a good thing the electorate at large in 2016 was able to fix Hillary for the craven liar she is, even if previous investigations were not so able.

Old 11-13-2017, 03:42 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
I say we need some legislators with enough guts to get to the bottom of things without being concerned about being re-elected. I am tired of the corruption being ignored and made up stories that we know was fabricated and paid for being treated as something that needs to be investigated. Yes, the last corrupt 8 years needs to be dealt with but I won't hold my breath. Politics is a dirty business.

The Democrat party needs to be disbanded as a corrupt organization in my opinion. Unless that party does it own cleaning I have probably voted for my last Democrat. The party is not trustworthy.

Your partisanship shines bright, there is no doubt you would love to see the competition disbanded. But like so many other Repubs who post here, you call the dems corrupt while backing the most corrupt administration since at least nixon, maybe much more.

a quick click shows you have been posting with an anti hillary stance since the very first day you joined this site. it took less than 30 mins from joining to attacking Hillary.. i checked because it seemed doubtful you would have voted dem at all...

Old 11-13-2017, 03:48 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Good luck with that stupid theory.
LOL

Trump is toast.

Ken
Yeah, I've been hearing he wouldn't make it so six months starting nine months ago.

Old 11-13-2017, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
How do you know this is a BS talking point?

Because it uses a very specific term - "direct aid".

The Clinton Foundation doesn't do much in the way of "direct aid" - it gives money to other organizations that do the actual work on the ground.
$110 million for salaries to give the money to someone else to distribute? Is that you're claim?

Thanks for making the point even better.

Old 11-13-2017, 03:52 PM

Quote:
When the POTUS or DOJ won't put in a special prosecutor with the power to empanel a grand jury, you get months of "I can't remember " followed by "that information is no longer available after we bleached the server and crushed our blackberries with hammers."

Old 11-13-2017, 04:27 PM

8,418 posts, read 7,414,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
$110 million for salaries to give the money to someone else to distribute? Is that you're claim?

Thanks for making the point even better.
My, what a fact-free post!

Here's a link to the Clinton Foundation Consolidated Financial Statement. You'll find the listings of salaries on page 43, which is Part VII - Compensation of Officers, Directors, Trustees, Key Employees, Highest Compensated Employees, and Independent Contractors of Form 990 - Return of Organization Exempt from Business Tax.

You could indicate for us which personnel are, in your opinion, overpaid for their services. Why anyone would take your opinion on such a topic is, of course, incomprehensible to me.

Yeah, it's easy for you to do some low-information partisan snarking, but it's rather thin propaganda gruel you're spooning out...

I'm done...time for your but, but, but HILLARY!

Old 11-13-2017, 05:07 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Your partisanship shines bright, there is no doubt you would love to see the competition disbanded. But like so many other Repubs who post here, you call the dems corrupt while backing the most corrupt administration since at least nixon, maybe much more.

a quick click shows you have been posting with an anti hillary stance since the very first day you joined this site. it took less than 30 mins from joining to attacking Hillary.. i checked because it seemed doubtful you would have voted dem at all...
I used to be a registered Democrat. Before Benghazi I would have voted for Hillary. Let's just say my eyes have been opened and the view is corrupt when looking at the Democrats. You are like most know-it-alls who know nothing.

Old 11-13-2017, 05:14 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times
Quote:
I think we have the fox in charge of the hen house if he doesn't bring home the Clinton bacon. This whole Russian created Trump thing sounds as crooked as a fishhook. I too wonder how imagined crimes are being investigated when the real crimes have been given a pass and swept under the rug. Scary to have people disappearing with no arrests and the elected leader being treated like the criminal instead. Something is really very wrong with what is going on. Total witch hunt and it makes our country weak that the president cannot be free to concentrate on what needs to be done without the crooks hounding him.
And, I'm sure that nixon and clinton supporters said the same thing back in the good ole days when they were dealing with being investigated while president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies