Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2017, 11:20 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Complete BS. Drug addicts made up the whole "blame pharma" thing. NJ does not even let doctors give many opiod meds anymore but I guarantee that it won't solve or even help the problem.

NONSENSE! Look at the link I posted in #106 and make the case that sending all those LEGAL pills to that little burg makes sense. I guarantee the Reefer Madness suffered by some people won't solve a damn thing!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2017, 11:22 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
lol One data point really?
Everything starts with one.

Old 11-18-2017, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Right. A healthy baby suddenly died of nothing after eating illegal, mind-altering drugs.

Do you even realize how delusional you sound?

The delusion is claiming to know the cause of death when nothing specific has been determined by medical people. Care to list your qualifications to do so?

And BTW, healthy babies DO die of no known cause without eating anything, what do you imagine causes those deaths?

Old 11-18-2017, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne2134 View Post
Umm a baby can die from drinking excessive mounts of alchohol but it’s legal

People don’t overdose on weed and that’s a fact
Apparently your "fact" is in error.

But I expected no less from stoners.

Old 11-18-2017, 11:25 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,815,064 times
Let's ban guns. I am sure children have shot themselves on accident after finding their parents' guns. We have to protect people from themselves!

Heck, lets ban Christianity! It's a leading cause of suicide among young people who are struggling with their sexuality.

Old 11-18-2017, 11:26 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Apparently your "fact" is in error.

But I expected no less from stoners.
If you actually read the thread, you'll see where you are off base, and you and OP are in error.

But I don't expect you to.

Old 11-18-2017, 11:26 AM

3,051 posts, read 2,599,516 times
Quote:
Right. A healthy baby suddenly died of nothing after eating illegal, mind-altering drugs.

Do you even realize how delusional you sound?
What's amazing is that you're more confident in the doctor's claims than even they are.

I am gonna leave this right here for ya... just don't let it make you question your well put together reasoning.

https://news.vice.com/story/those-he...-totally-wrong

Old 11-18-2017, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Well, actually it worked out pretty well.
* cirrhosis rates plunged.
* Alcohol was legal during Prohibition years! Sure. You could drink it. And you could make it, too! All legal.
* Today, alcohol is a factor in 43,000 deaths a year - vehicle and homicide. Happy about that?

Read all about it, if you dare...
Actually, Prohibition Was a Success - NYTimes.com

WHERE has anyone said they're happy about any such thing? There are no doubt those who should avoid alcohol, there are also those who can die from a bee sting, everyone's different. I've personally witnessed, and this is absolutely true, an alcoholic licking up spilled beer from a shop floor . Does that mean no one should be allowed a beer with dinner because some just can't handle it?

Old 11-18-2017, 11:28 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,461 times
Quote:
The "impossible" has happened. A person died of a drug overdose in drug-den Colorado. A child ate the pot and died. The parents should be in prison.

Doctors claim marijuana overdose killed a Colorado infant | Daily Mail Online

We will see more drug OD deaths as drugs are legalized and pushed as alternative cures to "big pharma" medicine.
Time to ban ex-lax, coffee, and Tylenol too then

Old 11-18-2017, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
I'm going to use your own method of deflection against you and say that your statement is to be disregarded because this is not a heroin thread.
Or an alcohol thread, or a tobacco thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies