Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 11:47 AM

27,660 posts, read 16,151,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
It's documented. He admitted to it. About a half-dozen women from those pageants have spoken out about it.

And... crickets from the RNC and his supporters.

Yet, they want to take Franken out back and roast him alive over a kiss he got consent to give and a photo that (while juvenile and tasteless) shows him hovering over the chest of a fully-clothed adult female who was wearing body armor.

Get outta here.

/smh
Where’s the smelling salts? This was last years news, during an election vs the vile crooked Hillary. It’s 11/17. Get with the times
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2017, 11:50 AM

30,181 posts, read 11,815,563 times
I am not a Trumper but is the new angle by the left? The Electoral College challenge did not work. The Russia thing is likely just to ensnare Manafort and Flynn as well as Podesta and nothing happens to Trump. So its sexual harassment to get him impeached. It sort of worked with Clinton. He got impeached but not removed.

Old 11-17-2017, 11:51 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,223,014 times
I heard a list of all the women who claimed Mr. Trump was a twisted pervert grouper. Yeah, I believe them. One is suing him for deformation.

POTUS has a big time problem as well as the GOP.

Old 11-17-2017, 11:59 AM

4,614 posts, read 3,306,005 times
Maybe I shouldn't have said "start hearing" from women who have had problems with Trump. But there is not a big enough outpouring of claims. At some point we will have a tipping point, and it will take much more than just one or two or a few women to take this man down.

Old 11-17-2017, 12:03 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,147,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Franken is new revelation. Clinton not. Catch up would ya?

ok, what rock have you been living under? C’mon people.
So why complain about Bill Clinton then?

Old 11-17-2017, 12:05 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,147,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
Some of these threads are just so obvious; how can you not see it? That's the real question. They are planted distraction.

My Gawd, such simplistic 'thinking'. You will not find me ever blindly worshipping anyone....most certainly not a politician. I won't even defend politicians.

There's so much childish tit-for-tat on here and the Dems are the worst in that regard. It's an age or an IQ thing.
It is simplistic. Just as it's simplistic to assume that anyone who shares unflattering articles on Trump is a DNC intern.

Old 11-17-2017, 12:09 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,981,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
It's documented. He admitted to it. About a half-dozen women from those pageants have spoken out about it.

And... crickets from the RNC and his supporters.

Yet, they want to take Franken out back and roast him alive over a kiss he got consent to give and a photo that (while juvenile and tasteless) shows him hovering over the chest of a fully-clothed adult female who was wearing body armor.

Get outta here.

/smh
I said it was gross. I said that. I also said I do not condone that kind of behavior.
Why are you coming back at me with "he admitted it". All I asked was I wonder how many men were offended when listening to Stern when Trump said that.
Please also stop with the female was wearing body armor. Only a ignorant male would say something like that and be proud. I am wearing a bubble vest today over my shirt, does that give anyone the right to hover over my chest because their hands would not actually touch skin or my shirt?
AND I am sorry, but to me, it looks like fingers are touching the "armor".

Old 11-17-2017, 12:15 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Where’s the smelling salts? This was last years news, during an election vs the vile crooked Hillary. It’s 11/17. Get with the times

Funny how Slick Willie's still news to the right while Trump's misdeeds are just too damn old to worry about.

Old 11-17-2017, 12:20 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,322,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
heavyweight is on a tear. Trying so hard to drum-up something because Russia, Russia, Russia! has turned out to be a nothing burger.

Has the DNC upped your wages yet...or is it still $7.50 p/hour and a popsicle?
Boom! Spot on. These people are so desperate.

Old 11-17-2017, 12:22 PM

27,660 posts, read 16,151,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
So why complain about Bill Clinton then?
I’m not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Funny how Slick Willie's still news to the right while Trump's misdeeds are just too damn old to worry about.
It appears willie has the attention of an attention seeker on the left
Kirsten Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should have resigned - BBC News

Look, the only reason lefties are whimpering about the past is because they know their weird boy Frankenstein is in hot water.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies