Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2017, 11:20 AM

19,642 posts, read 12,231,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I never heard of this video or channel until today.

I would like to watch the videos first before making bold accusations. weird =/= criminal
My best guess, daddy has attended a few raves in his time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAijlxS61M0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2017, 11:33 AM

39,232 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
My best guess, daddy has attended a few raves in his time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAijlxS61M0
It is not my taste. But it looks like the children had a lot of fun.

If this is his idea of raising the children, then this is his way of raising his children.

When I was a child, my parents took me to concerts, music festivals, art galleries, and sports events. We've done a lot of outdoor stuff. If other parents want to raise their children in another way, it is not my place to criticize them.

By the way, how come this video has not been banned? lol It looks like the adult woman is the mother? It looks like these videos are back on yourtube? No?

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 11-18-2017 at 11:44 AM..

Old 11-18-2017, 11:45 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Quote:
Like I said, in this particular case, I would like to see the questionable videos first before making such a bold accusation.

If you can provide a link of these videos, that would be great.

Otherwise, it is he says she says situation to me.
Look it up yourself. You do have internet access yes?

Old 11-18-2017, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Look it up yourself. You do have internet access yes?
well, I thought the videos were banned. So didn't bother to look it up and don't have any interests to look them up.

But another poster provided a link, so I looked. Like I said, it is not my taste, but if this is his way of raising the children, I don't feel it is my place to question him or criticize him. That is all.

Old 11-18-2017, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Maybe we should have kids policing YouTube. They seem to know what's going on before adults do.
That's actually not a bad idea. A lot of the stuff (good and bad) I've learned over the years is because of my kids and listening to what they have to say.

Old 11-18-2017, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I admitted that they are a private company, but they can't violate the civil rights act. How many single mother channels did they pull down? That's a disparitive impact. Very big law suit.
Its not because he's a single dad. Its because his videos and tags and content are highly questionable.

Old 11-18-2017, 11:51 AM

Quote:
well, I thought the videos were banned. So didn't bother to look it up and don't have any interests to look them up.

But another poster provided a link, so I looked. Like I said, it is not my taste, but if this is his way of raising the children, I don't feel it is my place to question him or criticize him. That is all.
LOL You have no interest to look them up but tell others to do it for you? And I think his videos are super creepy in the vein of other YouTubers I've seen.

Old 11-18-2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
LOL You have no interest to look them up but tell others to do it for you? And I think his videos are super creepy in the vein of other YouTubers I've seen.
well, what is wrong with that?

The op did not have any videos, so it is a he says she says situation for me. If you want to accuse somebody, then provide a link.

What is wrong with that? It is not up to me to look it up, it is up to you to show me why the video is questionable because you are the one who made the accusation. Got it?

The videos are not my taste, but if this is his ways of raising his children, this is his way of raising his children. I don't judge. Plus, it looks like these videos are back on youtube.

Old 11-18-2017, 11:56 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,336,890 times
Quote:
And I think his videos are super creepy in the vein of other YouTubers I've seen.
While I totally agree, it has made him a multi-millionaire like many other YouTubers that do similar things, and it just goes to show the further de-evolution of today's society!

Old 11-18-2017, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
While I totally agree, it has made him a multi-millionaire like many other YouTubers that do similar things, and it just goes to show the further de-evolution of today's society!
I can certainly agree with this, but I still don't see the connection between these videos and Pedophilia

It is probably just bad taste. To me, child pageant is creepy. Doesn't mean I believe it should be banned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies