Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2017, 12:57 PM

3,850 posts, read 2,228,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Being Cuban, Marco has more Native American ancestry than Warren ever dreamed of having.

No, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, and nearly all Cubans who routinely take advantage of minority benefits are just white. They get called minorities or "people of color" even though they are clearly not.

To me, all the "hispanics" that masquerade as minorities for the purpose of affirmative action are equally fraudulent as Elizabeth Warren. A white person with a Spanish surname qualifies for minority business grants. It's a scam. They make a mockery of Affirmative Action and what it was originally intended for.

Honestly I wish they would get rid of Affirmative Action altogether.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2017, 01:19 PM

12,950 posts, read 13,346,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
I am a licensed attorney, TEPLimey (will not disclose my law school for privacy reasons), licensed in the state of NY. My law school had student representation on their faculty hiring committees. No, we didn't get a formal vote, but we were still at the table. Trust, I'm not just talking out of my ass as some of Pocahontas' defenders are.
Trump & others are doing Pocahontas a disservice. Warren's nickname should be "Liawatha".

Old 11-29-2017, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
Honestly I wish they would get rid of Affirmative Action altogether.

Best post in thread so far.

Old 11-29-2017, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
No, no she didn't
How do you know?

Her ancestry claim appeared on at least one of her bios before it got deleted when the fakery was exposed.

As mentioned, lots of frauds ride that affirmative action claim. Why would Warren be any different?

Old 11-29-2017, 01:31 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
You're absolutely correct. That other poster, like many a leftist, continues to hypocritically defend that fraud "Pocahontas."

Here's what I wrote in an earlier thread explaining the unethical, sad, disgraceful behavior of Elizabeth Warren:

Here's the deal with Elizabeth Warren's Native American heritage - CNNPolitics

Elizabeth Warren is a FRAUD. While listing herself as white in college and law school, Pocahontas listed herself as a "minority" in the Association of American Law Schools directory at around the time she was applying for a faculty position at UPenn law school, which was a stepping stone to getting a position at Harvard. She started listing herself as a "minority" in 1986 (she did so until 1995) and was hired by UPenn in 1987. Interestingly enough, this fraud stopped listing herself as a "minority" after she was hired by Harvard in 1995; she had, as the CNN article points out, already fooled Harvard by then of course. Elizabeth Warren, Scott Brown and the Myth of Race | TIME.com ; https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.8de2b17b51a3

What a disgrace. Stop sticking up for this fraudulent loon.

But but... She has high cheek bones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
And now we hear from a real Indian and Code Talker:

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/warr...m_medium=email

Now, one of these legendary war heroes and Navajo code talkers, Thomas Begay, broke his silence about what he thinks about Elizabeth Warren. He made the comments to reporter Joshua Green at the airport while leaving Washington, D.C.

What he says is epic: “The Marines made us yell ‘Geronimo’ when we jumped out of planes and that didn’t offend me either.”
You took this out of context.

He was saying he wasn't offended by Trump calling her Pocahontas.
Quote:
Right. And true, lying is bipartisan. But you're also right about the media. What has always been bad got progressively worse under Obama. Its as if the leftist media is intentionally trying not to seriously challenge/asking serious questions of the left. Some key examples of this here recently are when reporters have been asking Nancy Pelosi and others about their "come to Jesus" moments on sexual assault and harassment allegations where they are calling for Moore to step aside (despite not doing the same for Franken, who is photographed molesting a sleeping, defenseless woman), despite previously defending Bill Clinton despite the allegations of sexual assault from Paula Jones. These frauds spoke of "changing times" and what not and the media let it go at that and did not challenge further. This was outrageous as a simple followup question would relate to Anita Hill; leftists back then (before the "changing times") were eager and willing to believe her allegations in an effort to keep Clarence Thomas off the Supreme Court. Based on the different, aggressive nature in which the press has interviewed Republicans, something tells me that they would not have let that go if interviewing a Republican.
I concur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
She admitted it was a family story. I don't think she's admitted it isn't true, yet.
She danced sideways with the high cheek bones claim. Maybe if we get her up to the podium again, she'll go off about booze tolerance and such, and other racial slurs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
What is worse .. someone pretending to be something they're not for gain, or, someone calling the pretender out?

It doesn't surprise me that Mr. Begay made a statement, it does appear that many ndn's just don't like Warren because of what she had done.
I know this is a political ad, but, the people speaking are speaking from the heart...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_LjHN5qD9g

I doubt you, or any other leftie, screamed racist at Hillary when she'd made this comment...."I have a lot of experience dealing with men who sometimes get off the reservation in the way they behave and how they speak"

"off the reservation" - meaning, bad things happen when ndn's go off the reservation
Yup. Reminds me of hearing and seeing Joe Biden yelling... They're gonna put y'all back in chains!... And watching Hillary Rodham Clinton, Al Gore, etc. Try to sound like brothas when addressing black American crowds.

Last edited by McGowdog; 11-29-2017 at 01:57 PM..

Old 11-29-2017, 01:35 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoPro View Post
How do you know?

Her ancestry claim appeared on at least one of her bios before it got deleted when the fakery was exposed.

As mentioned, lots of frauds ride that affirmative action claim. Why would Warren be any different?
She never used her minority status to gain entrance to any university, not Univ Texas, not Harvard and not Penn, nor did she use it for any teaching position. If you have proof let’s hear it.

Old 11-29-2017, 01:38 PM

I didn't say she did, but again - how do you know?

Old 11-29-2017, 01:48 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
I didn't say she did, but again - how do you know?
Many of her applications were made public along with some comments from committee members.

Old 11-29-2017, 01:51 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,610,214 times
Quote:
How do you know?

Because Warren is not a fraud? Frauds don't get as far in life as she has (and I'm not talking politics here)

Old 11-29-2017, 01:57 PM

3,271 posts, read 2,190,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Because Warren is not a fraud? Frauds don't get as far in life as she has (and I'm not talking politics here)
Uh, what are your parameters for success?

What about people that steal money? There have been people that have stolen tens of millions of dollars by committing fraud.

Many of them were never identified. They now have millions of dollars though. Did they not get "far" in life, whatever that means?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies