Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2017, 07:18 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,125,647 times

Advertisements

Welp, so much for Trump telling people recently it wasn't him on the tape....even though Trump himself admitted to it last year.

God, how embarrassing for our country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2017, 07:19 AM

68,352 posts, read 54,520,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
That clip was disgusting. Trump talking like a big shot and Billy Bush laughing like an impressed teenager. Billy was in AWE of this crazy moron.

Many still are.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:28 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,744,234 times
Funny how Billy Bush's career was ruined because of this, but Donald Trump became President. Guess I'd be bitter too

Old 12-06-2017, 07:32 AM

3,519 posts, read 2,827,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
You nailed it.

And the media love this, too--how can we forget the campaign? GWB, Bush Dad, Barbara (Mrs.), Jeb...every night, it was supposedly another Republican defector. Why, they couldn't wait to count Hillary's Bushes, then relay the tally to us.

Now they have another one.
Be that as it may, but the person on the bus that Trump was directly speaking to verified that the voice we hear on the the Access Hollywood clip is indeed Donald Trump. No ifs, ands or buts.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:34 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,357,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/0...N60cuNMl?amp=1

Billy is gross too. Wonder how many more accounts we will hear from his Reality TV days.
I think people have the ability to change their ways after being shown how their actions or words look to others. I believe Billy Bush is one of these people. I read a commentary he wrote awhile back about how he did a lot of soul searching after the tape became public.

I've had those a-ha moments in my own life.

There is no reason to shame people and then never let them have a chance at redemption, IMHO.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:40 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,405,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
This is relevant because?
Seems to point to trumps logic of if you deny everything then it didnt happen.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:40 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,357,627 times
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fe...k-plan-1005744

Old 12-06-2017, 07:41 AM

8,316 posts, read 3,948,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
What a great article! Reading his thoughts about the growth he’s experienced this past year really makes me respect Bush.

I can respect a man who admits he baheved like an ass, but has learned from the consequences he’s faced. He might still be an ass, but I like what he said.
This is what separates people of character from a worthless bragging buffoon like Donald Trump. The ability to suck it up and admit you were wrong, that you made a mistake, than you regret a poor decision or some stupid behavior. This is how you earn respect as a mature functioning adult. Trump has zero comprehension of these basic rules of decent behavior. Neither do the mindless pawns that continue to adore him. Shows exactly how far down the toilet we have gone as a nation.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:46 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,301,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Because Trump is now questioning if that was actually him on the tape.
Actually, Trump is not 'questioning' it. He is testing a lie to see how much he can get away with, and if he can get any suckers to believe it. If he can get it by a couple of his WH flunkies and a few cowardly members of Congress, he'll take it public--maybe use it at his next rally. He knows his following will swallow almost anything he tells them. Let's see how dumb he thinks they are that they will believe him over their own lying eyes and ears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
What a great article! Reading his thoughts about the growth he’s experienced this past year really makes me respect Bush.

I can respect a man who admits he baheved like an ass, but has learned from the consequences he’s faced. He might still be an ass, but I like what he said.
I agree. In his interview on Colbert, it seems he has matured a lot and learned a big lesson, after seeing what happens when one gives any credence at all to a total jackass like Trump.

Maybe it was an act, but I thought he was very self-deprecating and rather ashamed of himself for his former behavior. He seems to have redeemed himself. Also--a pretty funny guy. I would like to see him get Matt Lauer's or Charlie Rose's old job.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:49 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,746,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Because Trump is the president and he’s on tape admitting he sexually assaults women.
It's not assault if the woman allows it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies