Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2017, 08:11 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I didn't agree with the impeachment, I am just saying it wasn't about "assault"... which is what YOU said...

No, I said if it wasn't assault Congress had no business asking about it in the first place. And without the questioning there'd be no lie, the alleged reason for the witch hunt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2017, 08:12 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,737,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
It's not assault if the woman allows it.
SO true kevin. I mean, you know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful. I don't even wait, I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, They let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the *****, you can do anything.

Old 12-06-2017, 08:13 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Quote:
Billy Bush didn't start it all, huh? Guess not...

"...Billy Bush, while covering the Rio Olympics, bragged about having a "tape of Trump being a real dog." NBC staffers overheard, and that's reportedly how the search for the tape started..."

How the 2005 vulgar Donald Trump NBC tape got leaked to the public - Business Insider
He didn't leak it.

Quote:
By Monday, Bush was suspended. Seven days later, on Oct. 17, he was out with a multimillion-dollar severance package and a nondisclosure agreement that prevents him from going into detail about his exit from NBC News. He still has no idea who leaked the tape.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fe...k-plan-1005744

Its right there in your own quote: "that's reportedly how the search for the tape started."

It doesn't say he leaked it.

Old 12-06-2017, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Clinton was impeached and disbarred for committing perjury during his testimony during the Paula Jones lawsuit.
My mistake, forgot all about that.

But it was a suit dismissed as having no merit before the impeachment began during which he was asked about Monica Lewinsky. HOW can an already dismissed suit or his consensual affair be considered relevant? Sounds like a witch hunt and nothing else.

Old 12-06-2017, 08:21 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,858,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
He didn't leak it.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fe...k-plan-1005744

Its right there in your own quote: "that's reportedly how the search for the tape started."

It doesn't say he leaked it.
Who leaked that the tape exists? Who?

Old 12-06-2017, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
No, I said if it wasn't assault Congress had no business asking about it in the first place. And without the questioning there'd be no lie, the alleged reason for the witch hunt.
So you are saying Paula Jones wasn't assaulted? Wow.... and that it was consensual? Wow... congrats liberals, you twisted yourself into a pretzel with all that deceit and inability to admit being wrong...

Old 12-06-2017, 08:22 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Who leaked that the tape exists? Who?
Does not matter, what matters is he said it and from the many accusations he did it also. Your Prez is a perv.

Old 12-06-2017, 08:23 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
So you are saying Paula Jones wasn't assaulted? Wow.... and that it was consensual? Wow... congrats liberals, you twisted yourself into a pretzel with all that deceit and inability to admit being wrong...
Do try staying On Topic, it about your pig of a Prez.

Old 12-06-2017, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Do try staying On Topic, it about your pig of a Prez.
Please don't rush to grow up... we like your snowflake attitudes...

Old 12-06-2017, 08:29 AM

Quote:
No, I'm saying Congress had no business asking about Monica Lewinsky. And given that Paula Jones's lawsuit was dismissed as having no merit, impeachment wasn't justified by anything in the suit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies